yummy mummies dating support group

goodness just read that and thought you where talking about a 13year old. i couldnt be doing with that either. i hate games beyond belief. especially when you have kids, you seem to mature alot. x

We've spent the day together again and Corey was with us. It was really weird but nice.

Last night he said I can't wait to call u my girlfriend, but he understands I don't wana rush.
I'm seeing him again tonight. He can't keep away lol but I think I'm just guna go for it!
If it works then great, if not then oh well.

yes def go with it, if its works it works. what is it when you decide not to date, you get offers?? although i think im sticking to my ordinal idea of not dating yet.
this bloke is rather hot hot hot, but im thinking his maturity isnt up to scratch lol

Yeah uve gota go with what u think is best and if that's no dating then that's what u have to do.
It's so annoying when u don't want something and that's when u get all the attention hahaha
Well j came round n we had a chat and I'm officially his girlfriend......kinda in shock hahaha
I bet when I go out next weekend ile have some right hotties after me now

omg youve offically got a boyfriend :)
this thread has only been open a monthsh, and how much ha changed since the start lol

Yeah lol I met date 1 on the 1st December and Yeah now I've got a boyfriend.
It's always good when the lad likes u far more then u like him lol so I don't feel so much pressure.
He understand that meeting zanes a far bigger deal then Corey so I'm waiting until I no I'm serious about him. Nothin worse then these girls u hear about on Jeremy Kyle that have a new dad every few weeks for their kids lol

We had a chat last night and I made clear they are my kids, they don't need a replacement dad so I don't expect much if anything at all from him in that department.

I've not been on in a few days forgot my password lol

You are officially his gf!! That's amazing hopefully it all goes well from here you are right to pace his involvement with your kids best to take it a day at a time its great you are happy long overdue!!! X

i totally know what you mean, iv always thought when growing up that you only have one dad. iv spoke to so many people about this, and most didnt agree with me. but for me i dont think i could ever allow my daughter to call someone else dad, my reasons being, first off id need to be in a long long relationship to even allow her to be close to a man, another reason would be if we split up and he left, he has no ties to stay 'dad' to my daughter, so that would be 2 fathers that decided to leave her live, which would be hard for anyone to understand. the only way i could was if she was adopted by someone that i was possibly married to, that way i know hes serious. this is so hard, because chances are she wont have a 'dad' i cant even tell her something lovely about her 'dad' because hes a disgusting idiot.
sorry iv just rambled off again.
but yes, i love someone being more into you than you are them, (one reason for my hot rule) lol. i usually go to mush with someone i really like, im more confident and nature, if i know they are more into me.

you seeing J over the weekend?

No not seeing him till Monday now. Saw him today but he's off for a footy weekend which he wanted to cancel but I said I'm not one of those girls that's guna pull u away from doin ur own thing.
Goin shopping Monday with a mate. Decided to throw away all my underwear and buy new. Hate my body so might aswel feel good in what I'm wearing.
I've been trying to hide my stomach but I showed him n he's like uve got stretch marks cuz uve had kids, uve got a sexy body so don't hide from me. Which was really nice but end of the day it doesn't matter what he thinks if I'm not happy within myself

that is exactly what i done, threw my underwear away, topshop do 3 for 10 and they are rather nice.
you look great, but your right, no matter how many times people tell you that, its how you feel inside that counts.
jesus hes proper smittened, aint he, its rather sweet :)

If I tone up ile be really happy with myself. Stomach muscles are shot lol
I spent £30 on topshop pants the other day lol need new bras seen as my boobs have gone even smaller!
I've now officially gone from a E to a A :,(

I've already had a text off him sayin he misses me.....I don't miss him tho lol

iv decided to go on a date with that 'hot'bloke! i think the fact he had a little boy swayed me

im now being sucked in by mister hotty!! my rule has went out the window!!

im now being sucked in by mister hotty!! my rule has went out the window!!

Life's too short to stick to the rules all the time. Ur theory is right lol but we all need a man we fancy the pants off :)

im sucked in. i told him my rule and the reason for my rule. he wrote the most amazing message back, it actually brought a tear to my eye.

so date boy number 2 is coming up!

Go yummy mummies!! I honestly need to quit being a spinster and try to date although FOB would probably be a thorn in my side, good luck lemontree x

I think he's up to something I'm still not sure what it is tho :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->