yummy mummies dating support group

Don't let fob mess with u :(
Today I've been having a wobble wondering if I really should of just staying seeing J instead of letting him label it as bf n gf :wacko:

Aww maybe its just going a bit fast for you? Its not going to harm tho because you have technically got to know him and seem comfortable with him however if you feel its going too fast suggest taking things a bit slower, sometimes seizing the moment is better than dragging it out xx

I might be seeing him tonight so ile see how I feel. Not seen him in afew days so I might feel differently far to face

oooh no!! i do know for me it takes me so long before i label anything, i was with fob for 5months and it was his friend who referred to me as his gf, i hated it, it made me feel weird but i ignored my feelings.
you could let him label it but for your own head just treat it like dating and wean yourself slowly in. no1 would blame you for wanting to take things slow. and if it doesnt work, its actually a step youve taken. i always learn something from every bloke along the way.

as if iv just bagged myself another day, problem is they are both on friday and they are both seriously hot
i may need you help to decide :)

Go lemon tree haha

Well omfg I'm single hahaha
He just unleashed a whole f ing bag of crazy on me.

He stayed about an hour n half. He was on my be while I tried on a dress. As he left I made a joke he didn't sleep with me...he pulled a weir face and basically we've had it out over text n he's turned into a f ing nutter!

omg no way!! you'll be having dirty windows this summer lol...

did you say about the bf thing or has he just went weirdo?

Omg! What's up with these men, I agree with lemontree dirty windows it will be from now on lol

Omg! Well after a blazing row over text an phone he turned up at my door 1am
We had a chat and I was fuming about things he had said and he told me the reason he went off on one.
We ended up dtd :handface: and now he thinks everything is fine and that we didn't break up n it was just a fight.... Yeah a fight after a week of going out isnt normal lol
From his reaction I'm going to break up with him but slowly

omg cant beliee this. but, he was very serious so quickly, but he knows youve kids and he turns up at 1 oclock...eekkk
did you say he was younger than you?

Yeah he's 2 yrs younger. He bought something up in the argument that I won't bring up on here cuz I'm fuming, so ile be dragging this out and I will rip his heart out

oh god well at least you get to make the call to end it! this might be his age showing, I agree an argument after only a week is not a healthy start maybe he's used to those sort of dysfunctional type relationships where they argue, have make up sex then all is well and argue some more :shrug:

He's not that much of a sexual person for it to be about make up sex :/
He's been extra stressed with his business and I think the fact me being a widow hit him, cuz that was the main part of what he was sayin is effecting him

Yh I meant men sometimes think make up sex is like a new page so the cause for the argument is no longer an issue and all is forgotten until next time.

Maybe he rushed things without thinking about the level of loss you and your children have experienced obviously something to discuss if you decide to continue dating because maybe its hit him harder than you both anticipated?

I just called him and it's over. He says he could handle my situation but I said I don't think he can. He was also concern with the fact I never want anymore kids ect so yeah I broke up with him n he was really nice about it.
I'm going to miss him because other then last night he's a really nice guy :/
Oh well onwards and upwards

oooh no moomin :( well at least its over before real feelings come into play. he might be too young to understand and appreciate what you have went threw, but that should never be an issue, that is part of you and your kids and has prob made you part of the person you are today. i can understand the wanting different things in regards to wanting kids, its a huge thing in a relationship. im still on the fence regarding more children, part of mle wants to, but i generally dont no if my head will let me. in an ideal world id like to met someone who has also one child and then we mayb have one more. not that ideal things happen, but one can dream.

like i said in a pp you have got some much from that bloke and took a step closer to things. just take it as a learning curve. like that bloke i dated i gained something, i took a step closer to becoming me again, and i also learnt that some men actually only after one thing lol.. at least i got more from it :)

i bet this time next week, 5more blokes will be showing an interest in you and youll be thinking J who :) xxx

Thanks ladies :)
Just feel really crappy now and if it wasnt for him saying "how am I supposed to feel hearing Zane shout I want my daddy?" To which I said I couldn't give a f what u think about that
N then "how am I supposed to feel about the picture of him on the wall?"
I have one pic I forgot to take down and put in his memory box. But I saw red and said he's my husband and I can cover my house in his pics if I want....
So yeah that's why I ended things. Altho when explained I totally understood his point because it must be hard thinking ur living in a dead mans shadow.
But oh well it's done now!
I've got a girls night out Saturday and j is going to be in the same places :/ fun.....

Aww never mind onwards and upwards indeed! Being in the same place will be awkward but considering you are ok with each other you might be able to be friends x

The places are big enough to avoid each other. Ile smile Nd say hello but I don't think we can be mates.

it just shows that he is still young. but by god i can see why you seen red. a bloke that was mature enough would of understood all this takes time... and really if yous ended up serious would zane and corey never be allowed to speak about their dad infront of him, i think it was very immature of him. but yes onwards and upwards.

anyway, have you ever heard from raf bloke since that friday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->