yummy mummies dating support group

He really went about it all wrong, he said he'd be fine with Zane and Corey talking about their dad when I questioned him. Total head f*ck.
I don't no if I'm missing J or if I'm just realising how lonely I really am.
I've been through far worse so this is less then nothing.

RAF lad text me the Saturday after the date but nothing since. He was away with work all last week so he wouldn't of been able to text me even if he wanted to.

Trying to just look forward to my weekend. Getting n hair done Friday and then out Saturday. I no ile see him but that's bound to happen:/

to be honest, he just seems very immature, and just not enough life experience. his lose really

i felt the same after date bloke number 1, i felt that i missed fob, when actually fucking hate him, just missed having someone around. fill yourself up with lost of texting, always makes me smile :)

I am a text aholic.
Well I've just had to text James because his workers didn't clean my conservatory :handface:
He's not replied yet. I didn't no if I should of called his work number or text! I'm seriously guna have to find a new window cleaners

To be honest i would. It's going to be so weird. And very unprofessional of him
Not to reply. Did he send someone else round to clean your windows? X

Yeah he sent others to do the work, but he hasn't done my windows the past couple of months anyway. He's spending more time on paperwork.
He replied and asked if I wanted him to send them round to redo the conservatory. I said no.
Had a small text chat and he's calling me later. Lets see how that goes :/

He ended up texting me asking if he could come round instead of calling. He came round when the boys were still up so we couldn't talk much....
Basically he said that he didn't no what he wanted and wasn't sure if he could be with someone who doesn't want more children.
He then said he wants us to get to no each other more and just see each other. I said ok.
But then he stayed at mine the whole night n then aske if he could stay over......we didn't dtd. He's then had breakfast this morning and left.
How on earth is that just seeing someone? I bought that up to him n said I see just seeing someone completely different to this.
He wants to come see me later so think I best set my ground rules

it could work in your favour. that way theres no labels on things :)
although he did say things id find hard to forget.

how you feeling about things :)

im really looking forward to my date, hes proper hot, and he has a little boy 3week older than my little girl, so i guess he can appreiate being a parent to a young baby

the other bloke im not 100% sure what to think.. hes said he really likes me and wants to look after me and my little girl... for me people who move to quick like that freak me out. so who knows x

I don't forget things:/ lol
Well I like him n it's nice having someone around but he likes me far more then I like him.

just go with it, see where it takes you, at least there isnt that label on things now. when you seeing him next?

He's been round for most of the day, but I've said he can't be around the boys like that again until we no how we feel. To which he basically said he knows we will end up together......
He's confusing lol
But I'm going to make things more casual instead of acting like a couple.. Altho he's coming round tonight for a curry and a film haha but I'm not letting him stay over

its prob worked out better, now its casual, but god he does sound confusing lol. just wait and see how you feel, you might just slot into a relationship xx

He does sound confused lol casual is good tho means you can take it at your own pace x

He's coming around again tonight lol so I'm going to tell him things need to be more casual and he can't always come round. Take things slow and keep sex out of it for abit

He was an hour late. Ordered a curry from the wrong place, forgot his money so I had to pay for food I couldn't even look at without wanting the spew. Not impressed

ahh sounds like a typical male thing to do lol xx

I was so annoyed! Lol plus I'm now £18 down and don't have any money in to order a decent curry tonight :'(

And to top that off before he left this morning he added his parents want to meet me....I've already seen his dad cuz he cleans my windows lol but a proper meeting and they even said bring the boys...
Errm no lol

I've been thinking and realised what's missing, he's not Thomas. Who ever I'm with will always be second best. So I need to work on that feeling

omg, its like the labels back.. its one suggesting you meeting his parents so quickly but the boys :/

it must be so hard, and thomas is always going to number 1 with anything and you will always think of him. but you also need to be happy. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->