yummy mummies dating support group

He's text me sayin I duno is it weird?
I've said it's ur earring, thought I'd tell u it's here.
He's such a girl lol

Nope, I haven't heard off J. So childish that he went from such strong feelings to now not even talking to me to get an earring!
What a head f*ck lol
So I'm staying well away.
Other then that I'm still texting the teenager. Can't believe I'm going on a date with someone so young haha but unlike J he's straight forward and doesn't expect anything from me.
Zanes come down ill today :( hope he's better tomo. Big plans this weekend and I don't wana be ill

Aww the teenager can't wait till Friday to see me so we are meeting for a drink on Wednesday night.
He's so sweet and I've known him 3 months and so far nothing weird about him hahaha
Any updates from u lovely ladies?

Lol your slowly stepping into cougar vile! no updates for me, I guess no change for the worst is always a good sign lol x

Lol your slowly stepping into cougar vile! no updates for me, I guess no change for the worst is always a good sign lol x

No news is better then bad news hahaha
My mates are calling my flacky, as in Caroline flack for dating a teenager hahaha so yes think I've gone full on cougar!

Sent J a message on his works Facebook saying cancel my window cleaning....he messages back "I already have" nice he didn't tell me :/
Totally done, I won't even say hi if I see him out. Can't believe he hid that fact he's such a douche lol

He's a total twat! How unprofessional of him, next time he shouldn't be mixing business and pleasure because he's still a child x

Yup :/ I'd of happily kept his service, but when he wouldn't even get an earring off me I thought what's the point...obviously not much seen as he pulled that stunt.

And yet it was him saying are we cool? And that he'd still want to no me if things didn't work out lol
Total child, very happy I saw his craziness now instead of later down the line

Had my mini date with teenager. Had a nice time, we get on well. Had a kiss goodbye.
I couldn't really see much happening with us anyway because he's so young but it's nice to just go out knowing that I will have a good time with a nice guy who doesn't mess me around and we are both on the same page.
I'm going to sit back and enjoy what ever happens

Sounds lovely, he might become your new best friend guy friend although nothing wrong with dating someone younger.. You never know you might become attracted to him gradually xx

He's a good looking lad. 10 yrs he will be hot hahaha
I do think we will continue to be mates, that when drunk I will end up kissing hahaha

Yay for younger guys! I see nothing wrong with it, as long as they're not niave and have an idea what might be different about dating a mom as opposed to a regular lady.

Started talking to another guy online who says he's an engineer. Seemed nice and genuine, enough, but was telling me about a trip to Europe he took with his buddies after they graduated and apparently they spent "most" of their tme in Netherlands. It may sound overly judgmental of me, but it was an instant turn off because I can't think of many reasons besides the obvious why a group of boys would fly from Canada to Holland and spend most of their time there. lol. Next!

Ive been emailing back and forth with a divorced guy for a couple months now who has a son. Im not sure if there's a romantic connection or not, but I really enjoy our back and forth conversation. He seems so easy going and funny...

We all have a past, so for me a boys trip to holland wouldn't be a deal breaker lol but r choice and we should all stick to our gut reaction.

Well had my second date with teenager. Such a good night, we get on as I already knew we would.
So funny, I got my revenge all in one night.
Date 1 from the beginning of the thread had to collect glasses from out table. Then we saw J hahaha
He looked at me, I gave no reaction. Instead of goin the way he came, J decided to walk past us to go to his table...I didn't look but could tell he was because teenager looked at him.

Through out the night he looked at me any chance he could. He was on the dance floor n stood at the spot apposite my table, I just turned my back.
Brilliant :)

Lol revenge is good!! I hope you looked extra hot just so he see what he's missed out on lol

Well me and a friend went out in Manchester last night.
I looked on twitter and saw J had sent me a message Friday night, askin how I was doing. Made out its cuz he knew it was my wedding anniversary, when we both no he was jealous lol that annoyed me, but anyways
We were having a really good night until I look up and there's J walkin towards me :wacko: I just said f*ck and my mate wanted to rip his face off lol
He said hi, held my hand n went.
So weird that he was even there and to see me in that club...it was packed and I was sat in a corner. The texts then started. Sayin I should go where he was, then sayin I should get a taxi to his hotel...I said if u wana see me come mine, he said I'm in my boxers... Yeah lol I didn't go!
Then today more texts askin how my date went, n that we looked cosy.
I asked if he was watchin me lol n he lied n said I didn't even see u, my mates kept tellin me.....wtf I saw him watchin me hahaha

Anyway I met another lad called Ben. Didn't chat for long and nothing happened, but liked him. I was textin his mate n said give Ben my number. We've been texting all day. He wants to come to Stafford and meet for a date. I've not told him I have kids, and I don't plan to unless I really need to.
I want to be spoken to like a woman, not treated differently

J is becoming a weirdo its almost as if he expects you to still be his bit on the side what a joker! He's clearly got issues somewhat stalker like too lol keep rubbing your freedom in his face maybe he will then piss off with his childish games.

I don't get these men your probably doing the best thing not saying about the boys these men assume as your a single mum your easy... Smh

I really don't no what he expects from me. He's really weird about sex, so don't think he wants me as a bit on the side.
I think it's more he wanted to feel like I still want him n that he's got a power over me, which he hasn't lol

I feel weird not sayin I've got kids, but my mates saying he doesn't live in our area, so he doesn't need to know and I can just have fun without complications.
Not sure how long I can keep it up for lol but I'm giving it ago.

Ahh yes didn't think of that, the I'm too irresistible you must want me delusion lol

Yh its probably best just having fun although I'm not sure how I would then drop the I've got kids bomb if you decide get serious, in theory if they like you enough they would accept you with kids so telling later shouldn't change that, it would more be that you didn't say which would make them furious.. Dating with children eh.. Joy joy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->