yummy mummies dating support group

Well no i finally have something interesting to add to this thread.

A few weeks ago founf out FoB was seeing a new girl, it kinda floored me but not as bad , actually no where near as bad as I thought it would!

well today walking into work, looking all hot and sweaty, a nice-ish looking kinda guy stopped me asking for my number........ shocked isn't even the word!

things like that never happen to me!

Well no i finally have something interesting to add to this thread.

A few weeks ago founf out FoB was seeing a new girl, it kinda floored me but not as bad , actually no where near as bad as I thought it would!

well today walking into work, looking all hot and sweaty, a nice-ish looking kinda guy stopped me asking for my number........ shocked isn't even the word!

things like that never happen to me!

Yay for being asked for ur number!! Has he made contact?

nooo - i took his number - still haven't texted....

what do i do???

That's awesome! I have no advice though as I usually mess things up haha.

So Kimberly, remember on fb we mentioned the boyfriends who don't know they're our boyfriends? Coincidentally enough my boyfriend from SIX years ago randomly added me on fb today. Talk about weird. He's totally not my type anymore, but he still gets me feeling giddy. Poor sap has no clue.

On a serious note, I've been talking to this guy for a while, he lives an island over and flew here to spend valentines day with me. It was good, but he likes me a looooot more than I like him. He's nice though.. I'm just kind of going with the flow with him.. Not gonna over a analyze or freak out.

AbbynChloe, yay for getting a guy's number! I probably wouldn't know what to say either. Maybe just "Hey, Im ______ who you ran into the other day" and see how he responds?

Zombiequeen, the guy does sound very nice, are you worried that he's "too" nice?

As for me, I met a guy who sounds really nice online last week. He actually messaged me weeks ago but it took me 14 days to get back to him. 2 years older than me, and we seem to have a ton in common - I actually smile when I get a text from him, which is rare for someone I just met. Hes weird with text sometimes though, last night we were texting back and forth and then he suddenly didn't respond after I asked a question. :shrug: So now I dont know what to do; wait and see if he eventually replies, maybe my text somehow didnt arrive, or text him and say "hey, did you receive that last text of mine last night?" hmm... :coffee:

First off abbynchloe I'd just text saying hi this is ____ how ru? Keep it simple. Have fun, texting can really build ur confidence!

Zombiequeen of course I remember hahaha woooo that's so sweet! Definitely go with the flow :D

Daneuse....men are useless at texting! Personally I'd leave it like a day, depending on the text and then just say hi.

Ile be seeing a sexy barman tomorrow night, so ile keep u all up to date with that lol

yah we got some more yummy mummies joining :)

wow abby, what a confidence boost him asking for your number, i would def text saying hey, texting is fun. iv found texting has build up my confidence again :)

how lovely zombie for him to come see you on valentines day :) my new rule is to opt for nice blokes, iv got my hot date with mister nice bloke tomorrow :) rather nervous and excited.

daneuse, def agree with moomin, leave it like a day, then just write something simple like hi. mayb he was busy when he read the message, or mayb it wasnt something he wanted to share

x

Texting certainly helped me build up my confidence with dating, and now look at me, afew dates and a weird ex under my belt hahaha

So happy I made this thread, love hearing about what u ladies are getting up to :D

Woooo a hot date! Lol have fun :)
I've given up on rules, I'm just going to go with the flow...in my experience even the ones that seem nice aren't haha

It turned out that he didnt receive my text for some reason, its sorted and now we're texting back and forth again. :)

Good luck on the date, let us know how it went xx

I spent allll day texting my "boyfriend who doesn't know he's my boyfriend because I secretly stalked him" it's so odd, he's lacking in every department for my tastes now.. But I can't stop texting him. Ah well. May as well enjoy myself!

Although the guy who visited for valentines asked if we were exclusive.. Merrr... How was I supposed to say no? I'm bad at this. I'm not really interested in anyone else.. And he's nice, but yeah a little too nice. I hate admitting it, but I love a bad boy. Hard to get, naughty and completely delicious. :shrug: can't date those guys anymore..

But today has been full of men talking to me... Too much attention. Guys from my past I want nothing to do with. Is there a full moon or something? I swear they collaborated to all bug me today..

Daneuse - that happens with texting! But I'm glad it's sorted. I always feel so awkward when I don't get a reply to a question..

Yay for texting! Lol
I'm rather looking forward to my night out tonight :D
I just hope i dont run into J. i havent deleted our texts or his number yet :/ so thats being done tonight, as my mates want to see me do it hahaha
My brother has stepped forward saying he's happy to babysit so I'm making the most of it while I can

ZombieQueen, I have the same weakness for 'bad boys' FOB was one of them and its only now that I'm just starting to realize he will never get better and be 'settle down' material. Not in the sense that he's a player, but the way he treats me. Its hard because they are so attractive!

One of my best friends is actually in love with me...we talk almost every day, and he is one of those really 'nice guys' who will treat any woman he's with like a queen. I WANT to feel attracted to him, I really do but am not sure if I do feel anything :( If I felt the same way, my future would be made and he would be an amazing stepdad to my little girl, no doubt. But Im not sure where I stand.. Still trying to figure that out.

So lucky moomin troll that your brother will babysit, what a nice brother! Have fun on your date ;) I unfortunately dont know who I could ask to watch LO if I were to go on a date with the guy Im texting. My mom has never really offered and Im not sure how I feel asking her.. and Im worried that LO will get separation anxiety and freak out if Im not there.... sigh. If he asks me out, Ill have to think of something, because I want to meet him in person to see if theres anything there so Im not wasting my time if theres not.

Ask ur mum, u deserve a night out!
It's not a date tonight, I'm just seeig him after he finishes work for an hour lol but I'm sure ile have a good night out...bought a new dress so I'm happy

Daneuse - my ex was a bit of the bad boy.. And this guy I'm texting is not so much a bad boy, I mean he is a little, he's just more of a drifter, never stays in one place long because he wants to explore. He's just.. Unattainable. But he mentioned being tired of drifting! I am like you, I want so bad to feel something for the nice guy.. I'm giving him a chance to see if it maybe grows over time.. Why are nice guys so hard to fall for?! Like on paper, you're like "he's clearly the best suitor" but it just doesn't work... Drives me mad!!

But Kimberly, you're definitely lucky to have a babysitter!! My mom will once in a while, but Ellowyn hates being away from me, so it's hard on her.

date went as follows:
we had ordinally said 7.30 but about 6ish he said it would just be after 8 he would pick me up, afer 8 he said his friend was jus getting petol they where leaving in 10mins, at just before 9 he said they had just left at just before 10 he said they where in my area. so in the end i went to bed, that was the last i heard anything, and i hope to god he never trys to talk to me again

this is me offically giving up on any hope of trusting or being with a man.
totally done with

Disgusting! Don't even give him the time of day again!
Well I didn't see Ben and barman was busy working :/ but had a good night anyways

Woooooow that's so flipping rude. What a dick! His loss Hun. Don't let one dick ruin the rest.

Thats really crap lemontree :-( sorry you've been messed around.

well i text that guy same night(thurday) and nothing. not surpirsed though, i looked horrible!

If u looked horrible, he wouldn't of given u his number!

J had a thing for me for a year..each time he saw me, once a month I was tired with a newborn breast feeding, pjs, messy hair n no make up lol men don't pay much attention

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->