yummy mummies dating support group

J certainly thinks hes gods gift lol
Teenager has never made the fact I have kids an issue, which is great but not every lad is like that.
I don't think I'd get serious with the new guy. He doesn't live close to me and his job takes him all over the UK, so perfect for not serious. Although if things got physical not sure how I'd explain stretch marks on my stomach only hahaha my mate says keep covered up or tell him I got fat n lost weight hahahaha

Lol yh could say you got fat and lost weight lol have you heard from the teen? X

Not heard off teen today, but last night he was texting me sayin he wants to see me again soon. He got knocked out while playing rugby Saturday lol
New guys just text me sayin hi.
Spoke to my mum n sister about keeping the boys to myself n they think I should. But then if I started to really like him within a month..then tell him

Textin new guy B last night n he wanted to drive up to see me tonight. Couldn't get a babysitter so had to make my excuses. Not tellin him the real reason why is proving difficult already lol
Possibly got a date Thursday....valentines day hahaha

Lol tiny hurdle, lucky for you to have a valentines date ive opt for baking valentines cookies with DD lol

He's not mentioned it again so don't have a date just yet.
I'm ashamed to admit, but since seeing J in Manchester all I've wanted to do is see him :/ I haven't text him tho.
My mates fuming because this is the reaction he wanted from me and he's got it :/

She's coming round for pizza tonight, just what I need a girly chat :)

hey girls, back from my break, who wants to give me a summary whats been going on to save me reading up on everything.

heres my summary
that bloke, iv decided to properly ditch him of, the 'ex' had uploaded a recent photo of him in the bath, so i somehow think hes a cheater. plus that spark ran out.
nice bloke, we we have been messaging loads while i was away was suppose to go out today, but havent really heard from him, so alittle unsure whats going on.
ok a new one to the mix, a guy was went on a few dates when lo was really really little, but he gt back with his ex, well he is now texting too. but all fun :)

Welcome back babe!
Update in brief...I went on a date with teenager n J saw us..funny. Next night i went out in a different city n J was there! Text me but he's well and truly gone now. Mate saw him with a girl today, so think he's seeing someone else.

I met a lad in Manchester, didn't tell him I have kids so he must if thought I was brushing him off, nothin else there.

I went out Friday and kissed the most sexy barman I've bet seen. Thought he was hot for ages, so real confidence boost there....even tho the dirty git asked me to go bk to his hahaha I didn't.

Other then that I'm now so ill it's unreal :( feelin very sorry for myself

wow alot has happened lol... so glad J has gone :)

oh no, whats up, why you feeling poorly? x

Shaking, sick. No idea where this has come from :(
J has finally gone lol still feel abit bleurgh about it all seen as he seemed so nice, but he couldn't hide his weird ass forever hahaha
A lad who knows J started to follow me on twitter. And we've been flirting...he's not good looking, but a flirt is always good :)

yea the flirt is good :)
havent heard anything from 'nice' bloke today, so im just going to leave things i think

No point u chasing him!
Just bought a new dress and shoes for Friday. Looking forward to seeing hot barman! He's a white Lenny kravits...right up my street hahaha

The lad who started texting me who kinda knows J wants a date...he's army but leaving, I don't fancy him but we get on so I've said yes. No idea when, as we are both busy.

And randomly started talking to Ben again the lad this thread was made about haha he's out Friday for his bday, so I may meet up with him to say hi :)

Where do you go to meet new guys? Just on the internet? x

Where do you go to meet new guys? Just on the internet? x

I've started to talk to one lad I met on twitter. But the others I've met on nights out, other then my window cleaner who I knew before hand lol

your hot on demand kim :)

dj bloke wants to meet tomorrow, but i doubt i will agree to it. nice bloke wrote to me the next day saying that he tried to ring me 4times to try get hold of me, which il give him the benefit of the doubt, but i know there was no missed calls on my phone. strike one :)

i need to get back on baby and bump, since being at home and not using it for 2weeks, iv got out of the way of coming on, unlike before when it was p there of things to check along with facebook. i havent even looked onto babyclub

I am in demand hahaha
I've had people calling me and it not showing up...so I'd believe him, this time!
Dj bloke might be worth meeting just for a night out lol us mummies need a break!
Well I'm out this Friday and then next weekend for my birthday! Ile be 25....and yet the average age I'm attracting is 22 lol

ok was randomly texting this bloke i meet on a website. he asked for a photo so i sent him one of my facebook, he wrote your quite pretty, so joked about saying 'quite, you know how to flatter a girl' which he wrote back 'well im not going to tell you your beautiful yet, or how else will you improve' i told him that im not trying to improve, im happy with how i am and im not a high maintenance type of girl. he then wrote, your my type of girl... and then asks what i was like in bed
:dohh::dohh::dohh:

seriously do i have 'weirdo attraction' written on my head

Hahahaha I always get asked sexual questions quiet early on...other then J that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->