yummy mummies dating support group

Well J hasn't text me so yeah that's totally over and done with. I'm so angry, he said so many things and for it to now just be over with no actual ending is what really hurts, well I say hurts it doesn't I'm just pissed off.

I move fast anyway because I have a date with the 19yr old next Friday.....hahaha

what a loser!!! i cant believe he would not even message you!! loser
and it was only the other day he said if you were to end he would still want to see the boys. gobsmacked :dohh:

He's a sicko!
Tellin me he knew we'd end up together..saying he liked me more then I liked him, telling me he'd fallen for me.
Must of been all lies! Why I have no idea.

It's going to drive me insane. Things should have an actual end and the fact this doesn't has really pissed me off!
I so wana text him just askin wtf, but I no he's not even worth that

that was what fob done to me, then a week later hed text and say he wants to work towards seeing me and the baby, then the next week he couldnt remember saying that. there was no end, no conversation. afer 4yrs and a baby together you kind of expect an end...

these few days will be had but just keep texting 19yr old and if J messages you tell hm to go F himself x

Yeah if J texts me I won't even respond and if he turns up at my door ile tell him exactly what I think of him.

My bets he won't even bother. Oh well he can go off and impress the little skets with his so called swag and stay away from playing with the big dogs because he clearly can't handle it.
I keep getting the urge to message him or even call but I know ile just piss myself off even more when he doesn't text bk or won't answer.

I really do know how to choose them lol

At least the 19 yr told T is abit more grown up then J and actually gets I have a past and wouldn't bitch about a picture on my wall lol
I'm so staying away from any form of a relationship from now on. Going out on dates only!

To have no ending when uve got a baby together is awful! Makes my situation seem like nothing lol
God I hate ur ex!

Ugh he's being a little shit, I think he wants you to want him more than he wants you, he couldn't handle not being in controle and now is trying to play the treat them mean card.

If he turns up at your house he would be brave tell him to get f*cked! don't text him or call him in fact delete his number because if you contact him he would be getting the thrill he's seeking he has lots of growing up to do! But not on your watch the f**king p*ssy let him waste someone else's time ugh

Hahahaha he's text me. He likes me but can't see me anymore because he can't be with someone who doesn't want kids. Wtf we've been seeing each other a month so yeah f*ck him the nutter

Hahaha silly boy! A month and he wants to get you up the duff lol

He text me askin if we are cool?
I said yeah why wouldn't we be? This wasn't right for me so I'm not bothered lol
What a little twat! Hahaha

As if u end things with someone uve fallen for after 4 weeks cuz they don't want more kids?

Wow I dodged a bullet there hahaha

i seen your fb status and rushed on for an update :)

what an immature little twat... so he ignores you for a day, tweets other girls and then messages you to see if you are cool? jesus!!

did he write back?

He was then like what's the point in being with someone if u can't see a future.
I just said I have no idea what the future holds, I don't make plans.

Jesus! So glad I'm out of it

oh and another one for my great theories.
im always wary of people who fall for you so quickly, because if they fall for you quickly, they can quite easily move on as quickly. if someone takes the time to get to know you and dont rush into things, are the ones that stick around. kinda like somone who tells you they love you all the time, complared to the ones who say it here and there, you know when its not over used it means more

i would certainly be wary if your first big arguement after 4weeks together was about having kids!!!

Wasn't even an argument because far as I was concern it was all over yesterday haha
Little twat!
So yeah bring on the date with a teenager hahahaha

I duno Thomas told me he loved me after 2 weeks. But we were meant to be :)

yea but you and thomas both had that chemistry, actual love at first sight. i do believe in that totally. but i mean when one likes someone more than the other, just never trust someone.

xx

yea but you and thomas both had that chemistry, actual love at first sight. i do believe in that totally. but i mean when one likes someone more than the other, just never trust someone.

xx

Oh yeah I no what u mean.

Well what a waste of my time but on the bright side I got my get it over and done with guy lol
So yeah I don't need to be scared about sex anymore :)
Now I'm going to concentrate on my boys and just have fun! I dot need serious and he was a whole load of crazy

he was def too full on. well iv decided not to go with that bloke after all and go on a date with the nice guy :)

he was def too full on. well iv decided not to go with that bloke after all and go on a date with the nice guy :)

I'm glad uve said that! Sometimes it's good to go for the nice guy.
The teenager I'm going on a date with looks so young lol he's on my Facebook so just looked at his pics.
Oh dear lol but f it! He's a really nice lad and its goin to be a fun night

yea it started lastnight, by him not able to meet me, im fine with not seeing him, but it was his answer, it simply said I cant :( no explaination no nothing, he was online all night adding girls, so when he messaged me goodnight i just didnt write back nor have i messaged him today, i guess i quickly seen sense. plus why doi need to have just fun when i can have fun with a good guy who is honest and wont mess me around, so decided to do that rather than the chase. plus the good guy is hotter, so exactly why didnt i jump him first, i guess the chase.
plus im away for possible 2-3weeks so wont see any while im away, interestng to see if they are still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->