yummy mummies dating support group

i bet he doesnt look that young, both those blokes where 3yrs younger than me :dohh:

Take the chance on the fit nice guy!
I've just started to feel so deflated by all this crap.
He was great to begin with and then the last week n half of head games has really taken it out of me, didn't realise till now.

I don't miss him, I'm way better off without the hassle, but I was so comfortable around him and I liked the attention. Plus having someone around at the end of the night was nice :(
I could easily call the teenager and he'd be round in a flash lol but I'm sticking to flirting on nights out and dates only. No one comes to my house unless I'm baby less and I want some u know what hahahaha

i know exacly how you feel, when you where used to no attention, dates, flirting and you know what, you get used to it and you dont miss it, but as soon as youve had it and it stops you actually realise what youve been missing out on.

im def going to take a chance on fit bloke. to be honest he is kind of prefect, on paper prefect. although my gutt instinct has never failed me, iv just failed to listen to it and my gutt instinct is, hes a really nice bloke :)

9 hours since the last text and J has text me!
Sayin he really likes me but he can't wing it in the hopes that if we work out I may want kids.
Seriously wtf? It's done and over with. I haven't asked him to reconsider, so obviously this has been eating away at him which I'm kinda happy about in a twisted haha way lol

I just said I haven't asked u to reconsider so I duno what u want me to say.
And he was like its horrible but I've gota do this.

I'd been texting teenager tonight so wasn't thinkin about all this crap n he suddenly texts me and I'm worked up again :/ tw*t
He's obviously wanting to drag this out or just make sure he's on my mind :/

Go with the fit bloke lemontree! Moomin_troll he wants to drag it out into a complex breakup situation maybe he is hoping you are devastated..

I would reply saying no worries, I'm not devastated enough to ask you to stay lol

As for me FOB is being nice again :/ I wonder what's next up his sleeve smh!

If he texts me again I just won't reply. Can't believe he pulled that stunt.

Maybe he thinks if he's nice ule give in about the holiday haha

i bet he doesnt look that young, both those blokes where 3yrs younger than me :dohh:

I've just seen this comment. Oh yes he looks young lol he's 19 but could pass for 15 hahaha
5 yrs younger lol...
Where are all the older men? I want one of those please

yea i know, i neve seem to go for men my age. no choice of my own, it just happens :/

I've always ended up with older men, I was the girl at school who had bfs not in school lol
No idea why that's suddenly changed now and all I attract is babies

Well I've been childish hahaha I know James looks on my twitter even tho he doesn't follow me.
So I've tweeted about my date next Friday hahaha suck on that douche!

It says....
So excited for next weekend. Being taken out for dinner Friday on an unexpected date, then Manchester Saturday baby!

Lol very childish hahaa haven't heard from him today....yet

Had my mate round tonight n I haven't seen her since I met J so told her everything. Talkin about the first few dates my face lit up :( they were so good, gutted he went weird :(
Feeling shitty now but f it! It's the past and now I'm going to have fun

Onwards and upwards hun forget him! Xxx

I met up with the teenager today. Only half an hour cuz I had to pick the boys up from nursery. He's such a sweet lad. Should be a good night next Friday.

I text J cuz he left an earring here n thought I'd be grown up about it. He wanted to come round n get it so I asked when n I've had no reply....which is what I was expecting but wanted to see him :/ how sad is that lol

But yes I am moving on. No way in hell would I go back there again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"