yummy mummies dating support group

aw I'm sorry to hear lemontree! He doesnt sound like he's worth the time/energy at all though. It sounds like he's the insecure one because he obviously made multiple plans in case things fell through... he's a jerk and you shouldnt let that define your dating experience. There are actual MEN out there, as opposed to immature boys.

My mums settin me up with a 6'5" Aussie rugby player :0 he's working in a bar and ile be seeing him next Friday haha

i woke up with 3 messages at 4am, apparently... his bat went dead and the car broke down, something to do with the engine and the AA took him home and the car is completely broken, he apparently sat in the car freezing and is unwell today. when i was trying to ring him lastnight the call was saying call failed and not ringng at all. i dont no what that means. Hes not one for going out drinking etc. but i just dont no. i said i was sorry he went threw that, because i didnt have the heart to go off on one if he generally did go threw that but i did say that mayb we just arent suppose to be which he said please dont say that babe.
dating is annoying as and i dont no if i have the patience for it to be honest.

omg aussie rugby player??? do you reckon your mum can do some setting up for me :p

If ur call wasn't connecting then I'd say his phone was off. The story is so crazy it does sound like it could be true.
Follow ur gut. But yes dating is annoying and more times then not is more trouble then it's worth hahaha

I'm hoping he's as gorgeous as she says he is lol
But I heard 6'5" and that's me sold lol

Got abit more info on the Aussie, he's 27!!! Yay finally a decent age haha

Well I hit an all time low today.
This afternoon I was texting teenager and we arranged a mini date for tonight.
Then at 4 I get a taxi from him cancelling....his mum said he had to stay in n help her hahaha omg I'm "dating" someone who still takes orders from his mother :wacko:

Nothing much is new. Went out last night and kissed the sexy barman again, saw J and his really ugly new gf lol
Going out again tonight. Teenager will be there and so will barman :D

lol @ moomin troll. hope you have fun again tonight!

I'm still talking (well, emailing and texting actually) the guy from a couple weeks ago. He's 28, I'm 26. He's a medic with the military but going to persue a career in paramedics. He seems really, really nice... almost too nice maybe. I told him I had a daughter and his response was "Yeah, I recall seeing on your dating profile. I'm sure she's a cutie. :) "

He asked if we could meet up for coffee, but I expressed a desire to talk a bit more before meeting up. I want to meet him, but I dont want to leave my baby girl behind :( I think I have separation anxiety. lol.

so did you start talking to the senxy 6.5f oz?

its a good idea to talk and feel comfortable with eachother before meeting, how long you been chatting for?

you are a busy girl indeed :) oh btw loving the purple hair? is it a perm change of just for your birthday?

i had a date with nice boy last night finally :)

Busy is good! You looked fabulous as a crayon btw!

Lemontree, how did the date go??

I've been talking to the guy from years ago, we pretty much text all day long. I'm so head over heels for him, but I can't figure out if its my 15 year old girlish fantasies coming out or if adult me likes him. Either way, I just feel like running around flailing my arms. But I'm going to contain myself. He's just so not my type now, but I haven't felt so excited in a very long time.. Shame he lives across the ocean and he will disappear again soon. Ah well, at least I know I can feel like this again someday. The nice guy I've been seeing is starting to get on my nerves though, poor lad. He IMs me, fb messages me and texts me at the same time and thinks I'm going to find it amusing. Which I don't. He also got snippy because he noticed my dating profile was active and said single. I don't dig clingy and insecure. I'm so ready to call it quits, but I can't bring myself to do it.. I don't know, I'm sure once my old love disappears I'll be less annoyed by nice guy.. Got asked out by two guys locally this last week. When it rains, it pours..

Aww Aiko it's great u feel like that :)
And Louise finally a date lol details?
The purples a perminate thing, went purple ages ago but lighter, which I prefer.

I had a really good night, J was out n spent the night watching me hahaha
But in a strange turn of events I ended up going home with the teenager hahaha

omg zombie the nice bloke would annoy me if he wrote all those messages that would bug me, def not funny lol. i bet you fancy the bloke from years ago, you must feel something as an adult or i know i wouldnt be able to message someone unless id feel something. are you going to take up those two blokes offers?

kim i love the purple, would love to go purple myself the light verson but my hair is much to talk to take it. haha love it, i also dtd nice bloke. i got alittle drunk and when he made the advance i had my drunk head rather than sensible head on. hes just as lovely as i thought he would be. so we are going to take things slowly :)

goodness J has turned out to be a right weirdo? is he still with that girl? x

Right?? I've told him a few times now to stick with one form of contact. I feel bad though, since he's so nice... This is why I prefer bad boys, they leave you hanging a lot but when they pay attention, it feels awesome. Haha. Definitely declined both offers, I'm way too absorbed in this guy from years ago to pay mind to anyone else.. Plus I'm not ready to DTD! But I'm soooo jealous you ladies are getting some! Haha. :blush:

the first time wasnt great, i felt weird, self conscience, and i did cry alittle after. but... saying that im so glad i got it over and done with. i guess it was alot of emotions build up for a whole 1.5yrs and how much had changed within that time. before the first the last time was when i concieved my little girl. now im nearly back to my old self.

reading that last message you are so into your old love :)

Aww Aiko that's so sweet!

I was scared to dtd again but for me it was totally fine, I felt comfortable with J and me and teenager are mates so last night kinda just happened lol still can't believe it. It's bound to happen again at some point :)
This barman I've had my eye on is a bad boy. I so wana go there but then I know I shouldn't.

Yeah Js still with this girl as far as I no. But yes he was watching me for most of the night lol psycho!

Wooo Louise I'm happy I'm nt the only one dtd in our group lol

i know, i went long enough without it, it is about time :)

he is so strange aint he lol... does his new girl no who you are?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->