yummy mummies dating support group

Strange isn't the word! He tweeted me askin "how's my fave boys doing?" .....Wtf lol
I duno, she probably knows who I am because he had a pic of me on his twitter lol but he wasn't out last night, or I just didn't see her.

I went just over 2 years without any "attention" lol so I'm certainly making up for it

J sounds like a giant flipping jar of nutty butter. What a weirdo!

You cried after? I'm probably gonna cry during. Urgh! I'm attracted to guys until I think "what if we got naughty?" Then I'm repulsed and have war flash backs (memories of the ex husband). I think I have PTSD. Post traumatic sex disorder. :dohh:

I wish I wasn't so absorbed in this old love, it feels so weird, but damn I can't help myself. I try to avoid his pictures. Those green eyes, why am I such a sucker for those eyes.. He's just has such a bad boy shell and is so lovely underneath. Lord help me.

moomin troll - J sounds like a real weirdo! staring all night is creepy.. i feel a little sorry for his current gf..

zombie queen - im very turned off by overbearing, clingy and insecure as well. :( poor boy. im sure he's nice, but that kind of behaviour just isn't very sexy. asked out twice this week, way to go! :thumbup: out of curiosity, was ellowyn with you when they asked?

im still emailing/texting away to the lad i met online but i guess there isn't much to say until we meet in person.
the "nice guy" in my life also lives overseas, and finds out in a few days whether or not hes getting a work permit for my country; in which case, hell come live near me for a year. so i'd be able to date him then and see where it goes. i feel a little guilty fishing online meanwhile he's been trying to move here (mostly just for me.) but i didnt know for sure when/if id see him again, and i still dont! i look forward to finding out soon though. ive gone back and forth between feeling attracted to him and not in the past, and i hope i can eventually just decide once and for all. for his sake, and my own.

PS. who's name is Aiko? thats a lovely name, its the same name as FOB's good friend :) i love it.

Aiko is zombie queen :)
Yeah J is a total weirdo! Haha teenager says he needs to smack J after the way he tried to treat me lol bless him!

I feel sorry for Js new gf, I made him feel less of a man so I'm guessing he's guna be extra dickish to her to prove his point.

Hows everyone doing?
My life's gone quiet apart from still talking to teenager, happy things haven't gone weird between us

Im still emailing/texting the one I met online, hes sounding really nice, so I may ask my mom to watch my daughter so that I can meet him in person soon.

Then theres still my friend, the man who lives overseas and trying to get a visa to come here (he finds out in a few days hopefully) and if it turns out hes coming, that may change a lot for me, because i think i want to try dating him and see where it goes.

How exciting!!
The man ur messaging I'd say meet up with him. Even if nothing happens between u both, it's just nice getting out there and getting ur dating confidence.
Before J turned nuts we had 2 really great dates. I wana go on a date again :( lol

Well I was tweeting this really funny guy on twitter obviously lol and got talking to this lad. We've been DMing since 6.30pm, it's now 12am lol
He's gorgeous and we get on so well. Shame he lives in Canada :(

I know I miss dating too!
hows it going with the teen, seeing him soon?

I just need to come in here to throw a temper tantrum regarding my ex husband who is literally dating a fucking psycho. I could scream. She's acting like a jealous 13 year old girl and he's defending her. I literally did nothing wrong, and I'm getting harassed by him and smug bullshit from her. Damn. And guess what the ex told me "I didn't send Ellowyn a Christmas present because I didn't want you to post a picture of it on Facebook and upset hannah(girlfriend)" wow. Way to be a fucking dick.

Omg Aiko! He needs to step up or just get out of ur lives completely! Keep record of everything they both say to u incase u should ever need it!

As for teenager, we've been texting but haven't seen him :/

I just need to come in here to throw a temper tantrum regarding my ex husband who is literally dating a fucking psycho. I could scream. She's acting like a jealous 13 year old girl and he's defending her. I literally did nothing wrong, and I'm getting harassed by him and smug bullshit from her. Damn. And guess what the ex told me "I didn't send Ellowyn a Christmas present because I didn't want you to post a picture of it on Facebook and upset hannah(girlfriend)" wow. Way to be a fucking dick.

Thats awful :nope:
Ellowyn should come first, not this psycho he's dating.
I could never date a guy who wasnt sending a present to his baby's first christmas. Id find that so uncaring and cold of him and reflects what kind of a person he is.
Im sorry you have to put up with that. Hes a jerk and Ellowyn doesnt need him. She deserves better.

Seriously. If I was dating someone and he neglected his child, no matter how far, I'd dump his ass. I'd BUY the kid a gift myself, not pick a fight with the mom. I'm so annoyed. I filed for child support today.

Good for you!! Ellowyn deserves the financial support from him and he's obligated to pay it! Im glad.

FOB is refusing to pay me child support too. He has a million excuses why he can't pay and Im thinking I need to do the same thing. He shows an active interest in our daughter and is constantly asking me for favours, such as send him photos of her, send him videos, tell him everything thats going on, etc. But then he treats me like crap, and he's not emotionally OR financially supportive of me. Its really starting to get to me.

Good on u! He needs to pay for his child!
Drives me insane when men just walk away and think nothing of it.

Well I've got teenager trying to make me jealous lol he's goin on a date tonight....well I'm out with my mum and going to see this Aussie rugby player while he's working. Praying he's good looking hahaha

That's so wrong daneuse. I would definitely file, of course he has excuses, so does my ex! They obviously don't WANT to send us money. Dicks

I hate the jealous game, my first love just dropped the "I got sucked into going on a date with this girl I used to know" and it puts me off. Doesn't pull me in, makes me want to say see ya! But I'm just gonna stop flirting and stay friends..

I know what you mean, I hope yours goes through soon and he starts paying asap.

One of my FOBs reasons for not paying is that hes "trying to save" to move out (of his parents house) and have the life that he wants. What about me though? I live with my mom and I want to save to have my own place eventually too; but I look after LO fulltime and obviously cant work so why is it fair that he doesnt have to help at all? Im really angry at him, and the worst part is, whenver I bring it up, he just accuses me of being a gold digger. :dohh: and makes me feel like I shouldnt be asking.

Jealousy doesnt get very far with me either. I start backing off if a guy tries to make me jealous too early on.

That's the worst excuse.. He's living at home which means he can save and pay you! It's not like he has bills. I know my ex will definitely pay once he gets served, the military is pretty strict about it.

But yeah my first love is on his date.. Told me she asked him out, that he feels weird about it and that he hopes to hear from me tonight. I'm not jealous in the slightest, I guess I can thank my ex for helping break me of any jealous tendencies. I'm so emotionally exhausted from him that I can't be bothered with jealousy haha.

Can't believe he's told u he's on a date!
Well teenager was texting me while on his date and omg she's ugly hahaha
I walked into the club, he saw me and came straight over, I just said have fun and walked off.
I met the Aussie rugby player and he's gorgeous, swapped numbers.
I was a naughty girl. I've mentioned a hot bar man...I went home with him last night.
He's leaving the country in 3 weeks so I don't expect anything other then what I'm getting hahaha
He's a really nice lad and has given me a major confidence boost

Way to go moomin troll! :) Hope it was fun

Zombiequeen, thats ridiculous. If he felt so "weird" he wouldnt bother going - especially if it meant risking hurting your feelings. Hes obviously trying to test the water and see if he can get away with dating both of you, for an ego boost. Id just say to him "Oh, i didnt realize you would take her on a date if you felt so weird about it. Well have fun in the case, see you around." And then dont contact him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->