yummy mummies dating support group

U only go on a date with someone if you want to.
What an ass!

Yes I did have fun lol
We both know this isn't going anywhere, so no expectations. He comes across so cocky and a jack the lad but he's actually really sweet. He's a singer and wants me to go watch him on Wednesday...I might do if a mate will come with me

Ooh naughty Kimberly! Haha you are a hot item! But the teenager sounds sweet.

As for my first love, he hasn't texted and its been well over 14 hours, so I guess the date went well! We don't live close so we couldn't date, I never thought we would, I don't mind him dating, it's just silly to tell me he's dating. It's just not needed information, you know? Ah well.

Yeah he really didn't need to tell u :(
Teenager is sweet but today he's been texting me, again trying to make me jealous about his date. No idea why he's gone weird.
The girl he went on a date with is disgusting, so god knows what he's going to catch hahaha

Yikes! I don't understand! I won't start a relationship if its based on jealousy! That's so petty...

Teenager knows what I'm like and knows what I do and don't want. So why he's now gone weird I don't know!
My sister says I must release a poison when I have sex that turns lads into weirdos like a black widow before she eats them hahahaha

She may have a point :p

:rofl::rofl: poor men!

And I haven't heard a thing from first love, I'm a bit disappointed that he's disappeared, but I expected it. Best forget him now.

Well since you weren't giving in to jealousy as much as he hoped, he probably got bored. It sounds like he was after an ego boost and attention more than anything...

I suppose, he was probably just lonely and now has someone, so he's off.

What a jackass!

As for teenager, I've just had a happy Mother's Day text off him lol
Maybe hes realised I won't play his silly game

time to update on my progress.....

well last friday I was doing the walk of shame into work after a night out with my collegues. drank far far too much and looked and felt skanky (ended up spending the night at boss house - v v long story)

Anyways as I am walking to gregs for a much needed bacon buttie, guess who stolls up? dude that stopped me for my number the week before. I was totally not in the mood and far too hungover to properly listen to excuses so I walked quickly to the office, he kept up.

He apologised, said he lost my number (insert eye-roll) and said he would be in touch. I didn't think much of it.

So Friday night I had a call from a random number, answered and yes it was dude from street.

we talked for about 10 minutes, not a brilliant conversation - i'll admit I was already off him by this point.

Anyways we spent friday night and yesterday texting, nothing exciting, just normal everyday crap.

Ok at this point i'll admit I am totally naive when it comes to boys - I have only been with 1 dude and look how that turned out.

last night he asked me to text a picture - i was thinking "surely he can't have forgotten what I look like

Thankfully my crapberry doest accept picture messages or allows me to send them - i've been far far too lazy to set my multimedia messages.

then he text me "did you get mine?" I was seriously confused by this stage. then he called....

well then i (not so quickly) cottoned on that he was wanting pics of me nekked

ewwwwww, i am so not that kinda girl! esp if we've been talking for less than 24hrs - i mean seriously!!!

well i've locked that one off!!

how the hell am I going to get my 3 dates this year??

Hahahaha!
U will get ur dates, lets just hope the next guy doesn't expect pictures before he's even bought u a meal :-0 lol

hahaha for real - although let me drop 3st and run a couple of marathons before I even consider a nekked picture!!!

I mean seriously is the norm these days???

I've been asked to send underwear pics :blushes:
But yeah pics are the norm now it would seem lol crazy

really??

did u send them??

Maybe if I felt more comfortable in my skin and I was in relationship i'd send?? i don't know really??

am I a massive prude??

It not a prude!
I hate my body, but it's amazing what good underwear and lighting will do ;) hahahaha
I did send the odd picture hahaha slag allert!

not at all slagaleart!!

i just need to be a little more open minded..... and a little lighter/toned!!

I need to get toned...if I wasn't so lazy and didn't love chocolate so much hahaha
Pics were mainly sent to J and he was kinda my boyfriend, even tho he was a total weirdo bless him

Hahahaha :rofl: oh the nekkid picture request. I hate those. And I hate guys who ask. I feel like it sucks the magic out of real life, like leaves little to the imagination... That and I'm a total fatty now! I recently found an old picture I took for my husband and wanted to cry. I would probably be coaxed into sending pictures if I lost some weight. Lol

Still no word from first love. /sigh. :shrug:

i hate those picture requests, im not the sort of girl to take photos of myself, more because i dont find myself attractive rather than i think they are wrong. the bloke im kinda seeing now, is so sweet, iv felt comfortable sending a no makeup shot :/
but yes dating has changed so much in 5years, i had one bloke message me his manly parts after the 2message... no shame! x

Hahaha! What do they expect by sending us those pictures? Like "ohmahgoddddd! Look at his wiener, now I'm just smitten!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->