yummy mummies dating support group

Yep, me too. And if I do meet someone they'll just be a disappointment anyway lol. Yay for optimism!

I might try casual dating once LO is a year old so in a few months. Could use some tips from experienced single mums because I haven't been on a date in nearly 2 years. Probably lost my game by now.

I'm also really self-concious about my tummy and section scar :/

I was really self conscious about my body after having two kids and being alone for 2 yrs.
I was terrified of dating and beyond scared about sex.
Afew mistakes larer over the past few months and I've come to realise men really don't care lol they don't see the stretch marks and the not so perk bum.
They really are simple minded creatures.

After losing my husband and having 2 boys I didn't think I'd want to or find anyone who could make me close to how happy I once was.
But I have, he's so understanding about my previous life and the fact I have kids hasn't bothered him at all.
So there are still good men out there....somewhere lol

Hey all, sorry its been a while since ive posted.
Im glad you're happy moomin troll :)

Wow daneuse.
Hope it all work out for u, it may seem fast from the outside looking in, but it's ur life and u know what u want from the sounds of it.

Keep us all up to date lol

This thread has had me giggling away!

Glad im not the only one finding the dating game confusing and attracting total weirdos!

Hope its going well for all you ladies! :flower:

Love to read some updates as my love life is currently rather none existent :blush:

Hahaha nope ur not alone in attracting weirdos!
Dating can be so much fun, so even tho I've met a great man I'm missing that side of being single lol
I've only been with P about 5 weeks but it feels so much longer.
Can't believe how far I've come in 7 months of dating lol

Ah at least youve met a nice guy now though :)

Was anyone else scared to date?

I was with FOB from when i was 19, at 24 now it seems so much scarier!

Ive been asked out but im always making up excuses not to go becuase it scares me!

I think it's a lot more scary now cuz we've seen the bad side of relationships and the fact we have children to think about.

Yeah I have met a great guy now bless him. The boys like him, Pete is crazy about them.
Life seems to be going good :)

Yeah, it just seems such a bigger deal to even go for a drink or anything now. Im terrified people will think im awful if i start seeing someone.

Ive been asked on a date for this thursday by a guy ive known for years who i was seeing a little bit before FOB. I have said yes but im sure ill find a reason not to make it! :dohh:

At least you are proof that it can be done and there are nice guys around :flower:

I hope u do go. F what people might think lol we aren't just mums, we are still women who want private lives aswel as being a mummy.
There are great guys out there.
I think Pete was comfortable with me having boys because he has a step dad who he sees as his dad.
He's been there since Pete was 5.

I read this while thread last night and today! It's like a good book :p like a previous poster said ill just live vicariously through you guys

I hope u do go. F what people might think lol we aren't just mums, we are still women who want private lives aswel as being a mummy.
There are great guys out there.
I think Pete was comfortable with me having boys because he has a step dad who he sees as his dad.
He's been there since Pete was 5.

Well its tonight and i am gonna go. I am so bloody nervous though.
Were only going for a drink, why am i so nervous?! :wacko:

thats nice that he knows first hand that someone who isnt a biological father can still eventually turn out to be a positive part of a childs life then, how lovely. :flower:

Wish me luck!! :thumbup:

Yeah I think because he's grew up with a step dad is the reason he's been so excepting of me having children.
Also his mum knows what it's like to be a young single mum which makes things easier lol

Wooo good luck! It's so nerve wracking going on a date.
My first date was with my window cleaner, so I was just happy he could see me lookin nice for once

Well I just had a flirt with the guy that rung me about my debt! Thats about as exciting as my love lifes gunna be for a while!

I went!! :happydance:

It was fun, forgot how it felt to sit and talk and laugh with a man like that.
Had a really nice night, and the nerves went after we had been chatting for 10

May have had a bit of a snogging session in his car when he dropped me off like a pair of 16 year olds haha :blush:

Not sure whats going to come of it, weve said we want to go out again.
But either way, im glad ive done the first date thing now!

Not half as scary as it seems girls :flower:

I've met a nice guy recently :) we've been getting fairly close and he's met Isabella twice. He's really lovely and supportive and loves Isabella! She loves him too :D if I'm honest I don't think we would get into a relationship with each other but it's just lovely to have a guy around who's so nice and restores some faith for.me in the male population lol xx

Mummy1995 thats how im feeling, i dont know if its going to go anywhere yet, but to spend some time with a guy who is nice and genuine is so refreshing. Proves there are good guys out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->