yummy mummies dating support group

wow check you out moomin :)
it sounds like its coming at the right time, it sounds like your ready to move on, i guess they say you send out those vibes.

we def need a dating sticky, it nice to hear others stories, and moral support with the nevs of going out on a date. also theres questions like when to introduce lo etc, its worth a try.

yes zombie, fob is the only realy good looking bloke iv been with and hes a disgusting person, so i vow to never go there agan. i also prefer not so ft (they def has to be some visical attraction, but im a personality sort of girl) i am also friends with all my exs apart from the good looking asshole. so i do think it speaks volumes. i was never cheated on apart from the good looking asshole, and always treated properly, apart from the good looking asshole.. iv learnt my lession :)

Just reading "ur ready to move on" has made me feel all emotional lol and not in a bad way.
i just never thought id want to be ready again let alone have men interested in me and me in them.
I lucked out with my husband. He was gorgeous, funny, treated me like a queen and an amazing dad.
So it is possible, just rare to get the whole package lol

I love reading about everyone's thoughts, feelings and stories so I think it's great to have a place we can come because we are all in the same boat.

lol@Moomin - from the way you've described him I raelly REALLY hope he is not 15!!

and yes reading everyone elses stories just makes me feel like I am not the odd one out who finds it so difficult to start dating again, would love a place we could motivate each other, adn seek advice (like how much has sex changed in the last 4 years? is it all Christian Grey-type craziness??)

I haven't red those books so I hope not! Hahaha I'd be clueless.
My friend told me sex is like riding a bike.....I can't ride a bike hahaha
I text him asking how old he is and he's not replied! I think he's going to be a child. A very gorgeous deceiving child haha

having not had sex in a very long time, those books helped me!!

lol i haven't ridden a bike since childhood - although the way i see it there is more chance of me getting on a bike than on a man hehehehe

i PRAY he is not a child!!

If he ever tells me his age ile let u no haha
I'd be more scared getting on a bike then I would a man hahaha

I'd be more scared getting on a bike then I would a man hahaha

:rofl::rofl: I feel the same way, but I actually know how to ride a bike! I've just fallen off too many times.. But I've certainly never fallen off a man :haha:

And the way you're describing the young man you kissed.. Yum! I'm moving to your city!

He really was stunning! I should of took a picture hahah

Omg how do u fall off a man? I'm now intrigued!

Well RAF lad called me today, he's so sweet. Something I don't think I've mentioned is that he had a baby girl, she's 4 months old and today he was praising me for being able to bring up 2 boys by myself. Think I might be starting to actually like him :wacko:

Pls tell how you fell off a man lol..

Moomin-troll I am probably just being a skeptic with the RAF guy but I hate the fact he left his baby and praise you for being on your own something about that makes me have flash back and he sorts of fit the typical military lad stigma what d you think?? I might be wrong tho xx

Why isn't he with her mom? 4 months is so young! But I'm probably just paranoid since my girl is so young and her dad is a lying sack of lard...

But I simply MUST know how you fell off a man!!!

Moomin-troll I am probably just being a skeptic with the RAF guy but I hate the fact he left his baby and praise you for being on your own something about that makes me have flash back and he sorts of fit the typical military lad stigma what d you think?? I might be wrong tho xx

He was already signed up to the RAF when she got pregnant and she dumbed him, he was heart broken. Shes already living with another man whos just come out if prison. But I totally get where ur coming from.
I no that if anything was to happen between us it will only last aslong as his post does because I won't do long distance with a lad in that job lol
I've got my eyes wide open because I do no what these men are like having been married to one haha

Great idea :) https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http.../&_rdr#!/kimberley.andrews.9?__user=510017558 hope that link works, I'm on my phone

Lemon I can't add you :shrug: are your settings set to only friends of friends can add?

Anyways, here's me https://www.facebook.com/aiko.gillette?ref=tn_tnmn

This is my link to fb https://www.facebook.com/kerry.wynter

He was already signed up to the RAF when she got pregnant and she dumbed him, he was heart broken. Shes already living with another man whos just come out if prison. But I totally get where ur coming from.
I no that if anything was to happen between us it will only last aslong as his post does because I won't do long distance with a lad in that job lol
I've got my eyes wide open because I do no what these men are like having been married to one haha

Lol thats probably why i'm skeptical as well spending so many years engaged to an army lad teaches so much x

I have sent friend requests, I could add you Lemon tree x

Edit..
Thank you for the add ladies apologies in advance for the random sometimes wacky status updates lol x

I got a random text off RAF lad last night. Sayin "just a wee text to let u no I'm thinking about u"

He's so sweet. Actually excited for when I see him again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->