yummy mummies dating support group

thats so cute!!

My fb is hard to find so i'll add u chicks if thats ok :) later thou as i really should be working right now.

And can i say it is a lot easier to fall off a man than it sounds, esp if you dtd somewhere you shouldnt and thought someone might see you...... esp if its outside........

thats so cute!!

My fb is hard to find so i'll add u chicks if thats ok :) later thou as i really should be working right now.

And can i say it is a lot easier to fall off a man than it sounds, esp if you dtd somewhere you shouldnt and thought someone might see you...... esp if its outside........

Hahahaha!

Raf lad called again tonight. He's so sweet and he obviously likes me and I've started to like him but I need to meet him now to see if he shows it.

Well I've also had the random lad I kissed texting me a min ago. He's 22! So atleast he's not a baby lol

Get over him by getting under someone else! ;) Hahaha joking :)
I think I've jumped in the deep end getting back in the dating world as quickly as I have, but if I make afew mistakes it doesn't matter. Life's for living ladies and that's what we've for to start doing.
Happy Christmas to those of us who celebrate it x

I also can't add you! But I agree with the whole get over him by getting under someone else (minus the under part hahah) because I'm also struggling to stop wanting ex.. I've started talking to guys and I feel a bit better.

It's weird because even tho I'm a single mum I haven't hs to deal with a break up while having children. And I don't have to get over fob.
We don't need a man, but they can be fun lol

It's official. I'm going on a date with RAF lad :) it is a double date with mine and his mate on the 4 th jan. I'm really excited!
We've text a little today and spoke on the phone twice. He's so sweet and funny, I don't look at him and think omg ur gorgeous but I'm going to see how things go. Either way I think it's safe to say I've found my "get it over and done with" man lol

Jennifer you dont want your ex back! :p and Moomin you need to give us some of your sexy alluring mojo its selfish to have it all to yourself. Share the love girl! :p xx

wooohooo dont forget to update!! I need a get it over and done with man lol I cant add you Jennifer, I hopr you all had a great Christmas I went to my mums and cooked up a storm xx

I attract military men like flys to sh*t lol
I don't think this one will mess me about like date 1 did.

Just realising how many lads I've had interested over the past month and I look like a hoe!! Hahaha

I'm very happy to have a get it over with guy, altho closer to the time I no I'm going to be so scared

I wish I could meet someone special who gives me butterflies where I am watching my phone for a text! :haha:

I even pay on match.com and still nothing!! :blush:

eeeek just an update, been on my date, and i stand by it, he is still bloody amazing :)
next one friday :)

eeeek just an update, been on my date, and i stand by it, he is still bloody amazing :)
next one friday :)

Oh wow!!! YAY glad it went so well.

I've just got off the phone to RAF lad, been talking for an hour. He keeps telling me how much he enjoys talking to me and he can't wait for next friday.
The topic of sex has been bought up! We've both just said lets see what happens. We are going out if town on the date so staying in a hotel, both sharing rooms with our mates.

He's then said if Friday goes well he wants to come round my house for a meal. He's never watched my favourite film before, so ile be sticking that on.....ile be asking my mum if she will have the boys at her house, but I no she won't. So I just have to hope the boys settle ok and sleep well lol

Altho I do feel bad. He was walking about new yrs and at 12 he wants to call me.
I said oh don't do that, u should be kissing some random girl. He said no, I've got a date with a gorgeous girl called Kimberley (me) on Friday so I'm waiting for her!
He's so dam sweet, I feel guilty for kissing that lad the other night now

I joined a dating website (Plenty of Fish) about nine months ago- met a lovely lad, got pregnant and when I told him he did a runner. Not heard from him since, but it was only 10 or so days ago. No biggie- not like I would even give him a chance now he decided to do a runner!

I'm pregnant now and I am lonely- but I don't think i'm going to find anyone who will date a pregnant girl, especially one who is 19 and already has 3 year old twins :haha:

I joined a dating website (Plenty of Fish) about nine months ago- met a lovely lad, got pregnant and when I told him he did a runner. Not heard from him since, but it was only 10 or so days ago. No biggie- not like I would even give him a chance now he decided to do a runner!

I'm pregnant now and I am lonely- but I don't think i'm going to find anyone who will date a pregnant girl, especially one who is 19 and already has 3 year old twins :haha:

I've had a friend who met a guy when she was pregnant, it does and can happen but tbh when I've been pregnant I don't think I'd have the energy! Lol

Can't believe he's just ignored u! What an absolute prick! Congrats on ur pregnancy! And wow 3 yr old twins! Uve sure got ur hands full x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->