yummy mummies dating support group

Tbh..im glad. I could of really fallen for him and THEN he could of shown his true colors. It will take a lot for me to even consider him letting him being a part of this pregnancy/his child's life.

I might try...no harm in trying as they say :)

Tbh..im glad. I could of really fallen for him and THEN he could of shown his true colors. It will take a lot for me to even consider him letting him being a part of this pregnancy/his child's life.

I might try...no harm in trying as they say :)

I hope he grows a pair and stands up an acts like a man! He had sex with u what the hell did he think could happen?
I hate that some men can walk away so easily!

yea hes pretty amazing, and said lastnight, hes never been like this with someone hes hardly meet. which is exactly the same as me, i usually grow to like someone.
i think we are going to come to mine and im going to cook tomorrow. my little girl is going to be minded by my friend for a few hours.

moonin, does your mum look after your boys often? or do you have to get sitters in? my mums not here often as she lives in a different country but when she is here, shes really good and its literally a break, and let me go out etc. but most of the time i will have to get paid sitters in.

oooh dont feel gulity about kissing that other bloke, you went into this not wanting to start to like him, i def wouldnt feel guilty just go with.
xx

My mum will sometimes babysit for me but in my house. She's had both boys at her twice, so don't think she would :( and the past few times ive been out ive had to pay my little sister to look after them. if i wasnt offering money the little tw*t wouldnt do it lol
but I have warned him the boys will be in bed when he comes round...he wanted to buy them presents lol but I said nah ur not meeting them (hopefully they will stay in bed)
Yeah I really didn't think I'd like him. I'm being vain lol but going from just looks he's really not my type but we shall see if we hit it off again face to face.

Woooo having him over at urs for a meal sounds like a really good night :) when RAF lad comes mine I'm making him watch a film, lost boys lol he's never seen it and its my favourite

yea im going to start to pay someone, my little girl has finally started to sleep in her room with less fuss. so give it a few more weeks and hopefully she should be sorted :)

he sounds like a catch, hes excepted your boys, and even wanted to get them gifts, although i totally agree with you with not meeting them.

i stand by the fact to not go for looks, i wrote a post in this thread about fob being good looking and hes the only bloke to cheat on me on alot of occassions and treat me like dirt. if you go for someone average, then your always prefect to them and they go out of their way to keep you. just my theory :) plus i love someone who can make me laugh. fob literally took longer than me to get ready to go out, prob twice as much... loves himself so it was prob clear he was going to cheat.

x

My oh was gorgeous so I feel like I'm downgrading haha
But yeah he's a really nice guy, he likes me and hes just himself so no weird games. But he's RAF! I can't let things get serious, he's going afghan in June aswel and I really can't go thru that.

I'm really looking forward to our date and I'm hoping things go well and then ile invite him round mine. But the boys will be in bed so its a case of I can't let him stay over because then the morning after Ofcourse my boys will be up.
Wondered when I'd start to over think things again haha

i suprised it hasnt already started lol
just get some wine as dutch courage :)

He just called and I've got Zane all over me so he said hello to Zane lol

I've really been missing Thomas my oh this Christmas, wasnt so bad last ur so duno why it's hit me so hard. Just made me feel really stressed out :( hasn't helped that zanes really playing up for me recently so just so drained!

On the date we are going for a meal and then a gay club I really want to go to lol so ile be having afew drinks but not letting myself get pissed haha

I really want to be able to invite him over without having to worry about him bein near my kids. Dating with babies is so bloody hard

on my date, we went out to a bar, we kinda had a bit to drink so he came back to mine for coffee before driving (literally really coffee not 'coffee' lol) my mum was there, little one was sleeping but she woke up, sometimes it cant be helped, as long as its not 3blokes a week type thing.

its so understandable with christmas missing your husband, you might find it was harder this year because you are moving on, if you get what i mean.
x

on my date, we went out to a bar, we kinda had a bit to drink so he came back to mine for coffee before driving (literally really coffee not 'coffee' lol) my mum was there, little one was sleeping but she woke up, sometimes it cant be helped, as long as its not 3blokes a week type thing.

its so understandable with christmas missing your husband, you might find it was harder this year because you are moving on, if you get what i mean.
x

Don't think I could manage 3 blokes hahaha! But yeah ile invite him round but say he can't stay over because of the boys and I don't want to introduce them to him. He will understand that, and if not that's his problem.

I think ur right about its been harder because I am moving on. But then again I no it's still going to be like this in 20 yrs time. Ile always have moments.

i was going to say that, he will always be special in more ways, big one being the boys dad.

yea he sounds like hes a good bloke he will def understand. nervous yet?
im excited for mine tomorrow ;)

Not nervous yet, feeling excited but I no I will be bricking it closer to the time. Me and the boys have had norovirus the past few weeks so I'm praying that doesn't come back :S that's what's scaring me the most lol

But what's scaring me is I don't want to fall for him, I'm hoping things can go the way I want n just have fun and nothing too serious.
If anything I'm over thinking his job lol

i really dont blame you to be honest, but they say you cant help who you fall for. :)
id just go with it, see what happens. i find if i tell myself not to like someone i actually fall for them, kinda like wanting something you shouldnt
x

I told myself to stay away from military, that's hard in this town haha and I do love a jock hahaha
I'm just working myself up over something that I don't need to worry about. But he bought it up the other day on the phone that his job gets in the way so he's always worried about getting into a relationship.
Atleast it's not just me lol
I need to relax and go with the flow. Just all of a sudden I feel I've got the weight of the world on my back

im not saying i know how you feel, but every so often i catch myself on and get so scared of being hurt again.
hes so nice and seems keen too, he just texted to say he doesnt no if he can sleep tonight with excitment.

Aww that's so cute!

Well just as I decide to have a mini break down (made worse by the act Zane is refusing to go to sleep) he's just text me with the sweetest thing and now I feel like my heads been scrambled

Joined plenty of fish again today after persuasion from my sister- she signed me up :haha:

Its awkward though because people blantantly don't read your profile- and then after talking they could find out you have kids/are pregnant (because they didnt read about it in the first place) so I dunno :wacko:

Raf are always being sent away for odd weeks and months away. Plus he's going afghan for 6 months and I don't no how long he's posted here for!

Dickybird I couldn't join a dating site! Ur a brave woman lol

Wow I was on the phone to him for 3 and half hours last night! Well early hours of this morning. So tired hahaha
He really is the sweetest guy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"