♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Good luck to all the ladies with positive opks! Get that :sex: on. Lol

I’m just over here waiting it out. My temps have been fluctuating so ff hasn’t confirmed ovulation. I think it’s because of the AC. Our weather has been all over the place so some nights it’s freezing and some nights it’s hot. I guess I’ll figure out if I did eventually.

Ladies, these are all the opk I've taken so far and they all relatively look the same except a couple of them went really light. What am I to think about this? Am I just to assume I haven't ovulated yet?

Attachments

• 20230613_232623.jpg
    20230613_232623.jpg
    826.8 KB · Views: 15
Ladies, these are all the opk I've taken so far and they all relatively look the same except a couple of them went really light. What am I to think about this? Am I just to assume I haven't ovulated yet?

I don't think you've ovulated yet. Cd12 is quite early depending on how long your cycle is. Good luck hun

I agree none look positive just yet. Keep testing hun. Do you know roughly what cd you normally ovulate on?

@Kiwiberry what cd are you? The middle one looks pretty dark to me. I don't ever get opks as dark as some of the ladies here, the one I posted was pretty much as dark as they get. It depends on your normal, if I had that one is probly test every couple of hours and hope for a peak one x
@Laurabub84 oh I love your ticker with the snitch haha x

I'm trying to get in some bd but it's soooo hot in the UK right now and with no air con (nobody has it in the UK) it's a very sweaty situation haha. I am very overly horny though and loads of cm too so hoping that means it's a good strong egg!! My oh is so obliging bless him he knows he has to do it when I get that pos opk haha. X

@josephine3 lol, I like it too. I made the mistake last time of using the food ticker and they all turned my stomach with the morning sickness.
Wishing you so much luck for this cycle. Hope you catch that egg

I don't think you've ovulated yet. Cd12 is quite early depending on how long your cycle is. Good luck hun
Thanks hun! I'm actually on CD 13, my ticker just didn't update till earlier today. I usually have a 28 day cycle and ovulate on day 14 but the recent loss I had seem to have thrown my cycle off last month. I have a feeling this cycle is back to normal.

I agree none look positive just yet. Keep testing hun. Do you know roughly what cd you normally ovulate on?
Yes, usually like 13-15, if I have my normal 28 day cycle that month.
@Kiwiberry what cd are you? The middle one looks pretty dark to me. I don't ever get opks as dark as some of the ladies here, the one I posted was pretty much as dark as they get. It depends on your normal, if I had that one is probly test every couple of hours and hope for a peak one x
@Laurabub84 oh I love your ticker with the snitch haha x
These wondfo claim to be ultra accurate so they're are a little more expensive than the regular IC opk. Hope you managed some BD time :dust:.

I think I'm gearing up to ovulate! Look at these most recent tests taken today. The bottom three are the most recent ones.

Attachments

• 20230614_152803.jpg
    20230614_152803.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
Gosh @Kiwiberry are they all from today haha? I think 3 a day will do :haha:

I just realised that for the first time in a long time, I think I felt ov pain on the right instead of the left. Interesting to see if that makes a difference! I'm convinced I usually ovulate on the left as that's where I feel all the weird sensations in the 2ww but I could be wrong

Gosh @Kiwiberry are they all from today haha? I think 3 a day will do :haha:

I just realised that for the first time in a long time, I think I felt ov pain on the right instead of the left. Interesting to see if that makes a difference! I'm convinced I usually ovulate on the left as that's where I feel all the weird sensations in the 2ww but I could be wrong
No no hehe only the bottom 3 are today! OH tapes all my opk in a lil notebook now so I don't lose them or the order they're in lol.

@Kiwiberry
Ive had my tests do that b4 my surge. Like they would get close then go fainter and then go darker again and peak. Hope you get your peak soon love.

@josephine3
Will pop you down. May have to stop doing this group if jelly wants to continue doing hers. Or i guess we could just have 2.
But i will add you love.
Im 3dpo today. No symptoms as of yet. But i do have extra cm and its creamy which is different. So praying its a good sign. Im also trying to stay relaxed and not think about it. And staying busy.
I dont have much hope either but i hope we both get a lovely surprise.
Ill be testing on Thursday next week at 10dpo. But will probably start around 8dpo lol.
Fx for us both[-o<

@Jules8
Oh i wish we had air con. Its so so hot here in south england and our house is like a sauna.
No air con. Its horrible. Already willing the summer away. Im not a fan at all.
Hope you ovulate soon hon and good luck.

@MumwithPCOS
Thanks love. Hows you? Any day now, you must be so excited x

No no hehe only the bottom 3 are today! OH tapes all my opk in a lil notebook now so I don't lose them or the order they're in lol.

@Kiwiberry that new one is vvvv close now love. I think your about to get your peak in the next few hours. Fx u do.

@josephine3
This heat is unbearable. Im in Wiltshire down south and its been 29c most days and no air con. Our house is boiling. I hate it. Must day is hard bding in this heat. We did every other day this cycle so hoping that makes a difference.
I had hardly no cm during ovulation tho so that has me worried.
Praying we have caught with our sticky.
Praying we both get sticky BFPs [-o<

@josephine3
This heat is unbearable. Im in Wiltshire down south and its been 29c most days and no air con. Our house is boiling. I hate it. Must day is hard bding in this heat. We did every other day this cycle so hoping that makes a difference.
I had hardly no cm during ovulation tho so that has me worried.
Praying we have caught with our sticky.
Praying we both get sticky BFPs [-o<

The heat is just awful at the moment isn't it. I liked it at first but it's just relentless now and so uncomfortable!

The heat is just awful at the moment isn't it. I liked it at first but it's just relentless now and so uncomfortable!

Its horrible. Its 29c again today.
It reached 40c last july and im absolutely dreading that again. This is exactly the reason i want a winter or cold weather due date.

Its horrible. Its 29c again today.
It reached 40c last july and im absolutely dreading that again. This is exactly the reason i want a winter or cold weather due date.

That heatwave last year was insane, I really hope we don't get one of those again.
I hope you get a winter due date hun. Both mine were winter babies <3

Hey ladies, this is a picture of all the tests I've taken so far since AF stopped. The last test is the one that I just took with fmu, I woke up late today because I slept in. Is there a good chance that I have an ovulated yet? I just want to make sure that I didn't miss the peak while I was sleeping.

Attachments

• 20230615_111621.jpg
    20230615_111621.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 16
I'm just really shocked ladies, I'm so surprised that it's so normal not to have an air conditioner where you live. I don't know if I could survive in that heat without one. I'd be hard-pressed to find a place that I haven't gone into in the United States that didn't have a central air ventilation system for air conditioning.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Roll on the weekend!!

@Kiwiberry fingers crossed you get a positive opk very soon.

@Suggerhoney I did the same as you and just bd every second day. Really hoping it worked!

I'm 8dpo and bfn today. Have never tested this early so not sure why i did! I'm so crampy which isnt typical for me.. not sure if that's good or bad. Anyone ever been very crampy at this stage and it be bfp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->