♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Hey ladies, this is a picture of all the tests I've taken so far since AF stopped. The last test is the one that I just took with fmu, I woke up late today because I slept in. Is there a good chance that I have an ovulated yet? I just want to make sure that I didn't miss the peak while I was sleeping.
An OPK needs to be read within 5-7 minutes of dipping the test in urine in order to properly gauge it's proximity to peak.
As I said in a previous post, using the PreMom app and Easy@home OPK was a lifesaver for me. :)
You take a photo of your OPK within 5-7 minutes of taking the test and the app with tell you a test line to control line ratio. Then the app will also tell you if the test is low, high,or peak. It took all the guesswork out of staring at OPK with my naked eye and trying to determine if it was positive or not. :)
As I said in a previous post, I tried for 10 cycles manually looking at my OPKs. Then I used the PreMom app for 4 cycles. Was pregnant on the 4th cycle. :)
Baby dust to you.

Hey ladies, this is a picture of all the tests I've taken so far since AF stopped. The last test is the one that I just took with fmu, I woke up late today because I slept in. Is there a good chance that I have an ovulated yet? I just want to make sure that I didn't miss the peak while I was sleeping.
What CD are you now? I do not see your peak yet.

An OPK needs to be read within 5-7 minutes of dipping the test in urine in order to properly gauge it's proximity to peak.
As I said in a previous post, using the PreMom app and Easy@home OPK was a lifesaver for me. :)
You take a photo of your OPK within 5-7 minutes of taking the test and the app with tell you a test line to control line ratio. Then the app will also tell you if the test is low, high,or peak. It took all the guesswork out of staring at OPK with my naked eye and trying to determine if it was positive or not. :)
As I said in a previous post, I tried for 10 cycles manually looking at my OPKs. Then I used the PreMom app for 4 cycles. Was pregnant on the 4th cycle. :)
Baby dust to you.
I'll try the premom opk and app next cycle if I don't catch the eggy this cycle.

Tha8t heatwave last year was insane, I really hope we don't get one of those again.
I hope you get a winter due date hun. Both mine were winter babies <3

I really hope not either love. I had covid when ut reached 40c and honestly thought i was going to die.
Was pure unbearable.

Thanks love. This cycle is my last chance to get that winter baby. Think it would be feb which would be bliss.

I'm just really shocked ladies, I'm so surprised that it's so normal not to have an air conditioner where you live. I don't know if I could survive in that heat without one. I'd be hard-pressed to find a place that I haven't gone into in the United States that didn't have a central air ventilation system for air conditioning.

Its so horrible hon. I wish we had air con but none us here do. And our homes are designed for cold weather. So in this heat they feel like a green hoise and you just swealter.

I would say you havent ovulated yet love. But there definitely on there way.

I really hope not either love. I had covid when ut reached 40c and honestly thought i was going to die.
Was pure unbearable.

Thanks love. This cycle is my last chance to get that winter baby. Think it would be feb which would be bliss.

Its so horrible hon. I wish we had air con but none us here do. And our homes are designed for cold weather. So in this heat they feel like a green hoise and you just swealter.

I would say you havent ovulated yet love. But there definitely on there way.
I feel so bad for you guys I'm so sorry you all have to go through that. Do you have any way to cool yourselves down like are you allowed to have pools in your backyard and stuff?

Hi Ladies, can I join in please? Ive been TTC for just over a year now, on and off. I can have irregular cycles so we're in our 7th cycle ttc. I haven't been feeling very hopeful as I have been lucky with my previous children to get pregnant first month of trying - but my youngest is now 11 years old! I ovulated on day 44 last cycle but I have ovulated day 19 this month so I'm feeling positive about that! I'm aiming to start testing on the 25th June when I'll be around 10/11dpo. Lots of baby dust to you all.

I had to stay away for a couple days, for my sanity, but I'm CD 15 today, and AF is due tomorrow, so I figured I should check in.

I'm actually having really mild PMS symptoms compared to normal, but I haven't tested since CD 12. I haven't really had the urge to though... If by some chance AF doesn't come tomorrow, I will test again on Saturday, but I do think it will be on to cycle 19 for me.

I'm bummed, as we got lots of BDing in this month, and great timing too, but if it doesn't happen, I'm ok with it because I have always wanted a March baby. If next cycle is finally the one, and my cycle stays its usual length, my potential due date would be March 22nd, which just so happens to be my best friends birthday! How awesome would that be?

If I don't concieve next month, I may take a break. We have been trying so long and we have so many April and May birthdays in our extended family already (and my youngest) and I don't really want to add another, but I'd also hate to miss any potential chances.. I guess we will cross that bridge if we get to it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I feel so bad for you guys I'm so sorry you all have to go through that. Do you have any way to cool yourselves down like are you allowed to have pools in your backyard and stuff?

Its awful. We have a hot tub in our garden but you can have the water colder. But the sun beams through our back door from around 12pm and its so hot the kids can't even play out there until the early evening. Our garden is such a heat trap.
We have some fans in our house but when its mega hot they don't help.
The humidity here here is mega intense too.
I felt bit dizzy today because of the heat.
Praying so much im pregnant rite now with a healthy sticky beanie, sos i can have a February baby. That' would be absolutely perfect.
Do you still have that hope for us both love,?
I have a good feeling about you.
But nothing for myself.

Hi Ladies, can I join in please? Ive been TTC for just over a year now, on and off. I can have irregular cycles so we're in our 7th cycle ttc. I haven't been feeling very hopeful as I have been lucky with my previous children to get pregnant first month of trying - but my youngest is now 11 years old! I ovulated on day 44 last cycle but I have ovulated day 19 this month so I'm feeling positive about that! I'm aiming to start testing on the 25th June when I'll be around 10/11dpo. Lots of baby dust to you all.

Hi welcome, will add you love.
Sorry you've been ttc for so long too. I used to fall so easily too. But not anymore, ive been pregnant 3 times in the 16 cycles weve been trying. Its so so hard. I think for me its down to age tho.
Hopefully our miracle babies are just around the corner[-o&lt;

I had to stay away for a couple days, for my sanity, but I'm CD 15 today, and AF is due tomorrow, so I figured I should check in.

I'm actually having really mild PMS symptoms compared to normal, but I haven't tested since CD 12. I haven't really had the urge to though... If by some chance AF doesn't come tomorrow, I will test again on Saturday, but I do think it will be on to cycle 19 for me.

I'm bummed, as we got lots of BDing in this month, and great timing too, but if it doesn't happen, I'm ok with it because I have always wanted a March baby. If next cycle is finally the one, and my cycle stays its usual length, my potential due date would be March 22nd, which just so happens to be my best friends birthday! How awesome would that be?

If I don't concieve next month, I may take a break. We have been trying so long and we have so many April and May birthdays in our extended family already (and my youngest) and I don't really want to add another, but I'd also hate to miss any potential chances.. I guess we will cross that bridge if we get to it.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I can totally understand needing to atep away for a bit. Glad to see you back tho lovely.
I really hope the :witch: stays away and you get a huge surprise bfp instead.

Good luck :)

@Kiwiberry looking good! And no we don't have pools either lol. I mean you can go buy a paddling pool that inflates but people don't have like pools dug into the ground. Maybe a handful of rich people do I dont know but it would be very unusual. Gardens just aren't big enough for that. Our houses are tightly packed together or joined onto each other, like in a row of 'terraced houses.'..I might go take a pic of my street so you can see lol. From what I understand houses in the US are far apart with big gardens?

Well, as expected AF showed her ugly face bright and early this morning. On to cycle 19 :(

Just 2dpo for me here. Only noticeable thing I'm having is creamy white discharge. I'm snappy too but that's normal for me for a few days after ov x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->