♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

The opks are getting darker ladies! I'll test again when I have to pee in a couple hours. After you get the truly positive opk, how long after that do you ovulate?

Attachments

• 20230612_134935.jpg
    20230612_134935.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi ladies need to have a little catch up but i just wanted to post this.
Last night at around 10:30pm i got my peak statcic smiley face.
And today is cd10 and all opks are peak and the weird ones i brought had ovulation in 12 hours last night. And today its saying 6 hours or less for ovulation. So im going to be ovulating today and im cd10. I was cd10 with my son.
We have BD'd on cd6 cd8 and today cd10.
Dont seem to have much ewcm tho. Only a little.
I used to get absolutely loads so worried im already out again. Hubby did say it was very tmi, slippery so hopefully there is enough. Cervix is medium, medium but very open.
Praying so much with a day 10 ovulation (same as with our youngest) that we have done it.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<
View attachment 1115859
How lovely!! Praying for you!:dust:

The opks are getting darker ladies! I'll test again when I have to pee in a couple hours. After you get the truly positive opk, how long after that do you ovulate?

Mine looked like that yesterday morning love and then last night they got to matching. And today peak. I usually ovulate a couple hours after my peak. I expect it will be sometime tonight. If i havent already. But thinking it will be tonight. I think your peak is very close. Keep testing every 2 hours. They can change very quickly.

So I'm not sure what made me decide to check, but I checked my cervix while in the shower this morning and it still felt pretty high to me. I have limited expirience in cervix position though. Another negative test morning though, 12 dpo today. AF is expected on Friday and I just feel so indifferent right now.

Good luck @Suggerhoney fx for a sticky bean :dust:

Thanks hon, and good luck to you. Due any day. So exciting.

Thanks lovely. Sorry you got another bfn they are just the absolute pits.
I tested until day of af which didnt start until 18dpo. That knowing your out and waiting for it is horribe.
Still hoping u get a late bfp. But with ttc so long we know our bodies too well dont we.
I always no as early as 8dpo that im out, if i have no symptoms or cramping then i just know it. It stinks.

@Suggerhoney fingers crossed for you!!:dust:

Thanks lovely.

@Suggerhoney Everything crossed for you!! Good luck!! :dust:.

@Pink.Rose there's still hope! You have 4 days to go! :hugs:

Thanks lovely. Hope you ovulate soon.

So we managed to bd again tonight. My ibs has been hidious all evening which is pretty normal for ovulation. So we managed twice today ovulation day. Thats it now we have done all we can.
Fx fx fx so badly we have finally done it and it will be sticky.
Bring on the symptoms. I want them ALL.....:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Like to add with my digital opk yesterday. I had open circle, then a few hours later a flashy smiley and then a peak static smiley. Crazy. Was the first day using it because it was cd9.
Will start it earlier next cycle but praying i wont have too because ill have a sticky bean on bored.
[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

For me, I ovulate the day after the strong peak.
By the way, I can not say enough about using the PreMom app to track ovulation. You buy the Easy@Home OPKs, download the app, and scan in a photo of your test at between 5-7 minutes of taking it.
I tried for 10 cycles without using the PreMom app. I got my BFP on my fourth cycle using the PreMom app. It definitely helped massively with timing and took the guesswork out of determining peak OPK.

Ladies what does it mean if my test goes faint now? The top picture is the test I took earlier and the one before that, the bottom picture is the one I took 10 minutes ago that is now faint. The other two I took earlier today.

Attachments

• 20230612_191343.jpg
    20230612_191343.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 20230612_222751.jpg
    20230612_222751.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 12
Ladies what does it mean if my test goes faint now? The top picture is the test I took earlier and the one before that, the bottom picture is the one I took 10 minutes ago that is now faint. The other two I took earlier today.
They can fluctuate before a surge. Mine got so dark that I thought I was about to ovulate then they went light again. I thought I missed it then a few days later they went blazing positive. I’m temping now too, just to see if it lines up with the tests or not.

Last edited:
Hey ladies sorry I've not been keeping up I've had a lot on! Next few weeks it's just something going on every day it seems.
So quick update from me I got my pos opk today woop! Pounced on oh as usual! So I guess I should ov tomorrow! So that puts us just a day apart in dpo I think @Suggerhoney? I knew we were a similar dpo last month it's weird how it matches up haha x
Fxd we both get those sticky bfps x

Here was my opk...
So I'm thinking a testing date of 24th pls @Suggerhoney I'll be 10dpo I think. Like I will wait that long haha. I don't have much hope this month I'm gonna try not to stress about it much and go with the flow. Busy atm so hopefully that will help me forget x

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230613-211454.png
    Screenshot_20230613-211454.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members