♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@Suggerhoney see what you mean but just telling you worked for me :shrug: at end of day I can only advice what worked for me and what didn't and I'm pretty sure that helped me that cycle :shrug:

Still lurking and wishing you all so much luck this month. Can’t wait for lots of testing and hopefully tons of beautiful bfps. Everything crossed ladies
:dust:

@Suggerhoney see what you mean but just telling you worked for me :shrug: at end of day I can only advice what worked for me and what didn't and I'm pretty sure that helped me that cycle :shrug:

Thanks love i am greatful for it. But im going to stick with what i know for now.
Ive already been getting alot of cm the last few days but opks still negative but think ill get my peak around cd10 again.
With the amount of getting already hopefully there will be tons for ovulation and it will be a decent egg and we catch and it sticks.

Still lurking and wishing you all so much luck this month. Can’t wait for lots of testing and hopefully tons of beautiful bfps. Everything crossed ladies
:dust:

Thanks lovely.
Just waiting for ovulation. Very nervous we wont be successful yet again and then will be on to cycle 17 and month 17 ttc](*,)

@Ellybean if you are still 4-5 days away from af maybe the other frer lines were indents and you still have time for a true positive?
@Suggerhoney I was thinking how our cycles are so weirdly linked lol. Like I think I'm a few days ahead of you, I'm cd 13 now but I still have a way to go till ov. So even tho I'm ahead in cd you will ov first cos you ov early and I ov late but then you have a really long lp wheras mine is short so even tho you ov first I usually get af way before you haha. It's like we are always playing catch up with each other :haha:

Just to add too I have totally zero hope for this cycle don't know why just not feeling it at all

@josephine3
I know were always so close aren't we.
I remember you would be ovulating and id be waiting for af or on it. But now were in sink nearly.
Ive just turned cd9 because its 01:22am.
My opks have been so faint you could barley see the test line.
Ones i did earlier were faint but darker. And ive just done 2 more and alot darker. Still negative but much darker.
So think ill get my peak on cd10 again and ovulate cd11.
With Harley i got my peak on the evening of cd9 and was still peaking on cd 10 and i actually ovulated on cd10 in the late evening.
Then got a faint bfp at 10dpo on cd20. Was great.
Would love that too happen again, and fall with a healthy beanie.
When do you usually ovulate love?
Hope it will be soon for you.
Be funny if we both get our peak on the same day.
And sticky bfps on the same day too.
Im already feeling out this cycle too.
Just have that feeling.
Praying we both get surprise sticky bfps.
Id be absolutely shocked.
Id love a February baby<3

Here are the latest opks. Will start the digi when i get up.
20230611_011133.jpg

@Ellybean if you are still 4-5 days away from af maybe the other frer lines were indents and you still have time for a true positive?
@Suggerhoney I was thinking how our cycles are so weirdly linked lol. Like I think I'm a few days ahead of you, I'm cd 13 now but I still have a way to go till ov. So even tho I'm ahead in cd you will ov first cos you ov early and I ov late but then you have a really long lp wheras mine is short so even tho you ov first I usually get af way before you haha. It's like we are always playing catch up with each other :haha:
I officially do not wanna use frer again. I’ve been hurt by them too many times. Tried a wondfo early result tests. Top one 7:30am, bottom 10:30pm. I think I see a shadow on the second one. I have no hope of it turning positive.

Attachments

• IMG_6555.jpeg
    IMG_6555.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_6559.jpeg
    IMG_6559.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
Hey ladies, these opk would all be considered negative correct? I took these the past few days. I'm just trying to see if I can detect the surge early so I know what I'm looking for with these ultra-sensitive wondfo.

Attachments

• 20230611_021713.jpg
    20230611_021713.jpg
    977 KB · Views: 6
@Suggerhoney & @josephine3 best of luck for this cycle ladies. I’ll stay hopeful for the both of you that this month will bring those sticky bfps [-o&lt;

@Ellybean i’m sorry frer gave you false hope. Personally I’ve never really rated those tests, not just because of their indents but their progression too. They caused me a lot of unnecessary stress with my son because the lines stayed the same and didn’t darken. I’ve always got on really well with a brand called clinical guard that you can get from Amazon. I hope you get your true bfp real soon hun. Hugs

@Kiwiberry yes those are still negative at the moment. The test line needs to match or be darker than the control line to be positive. Be best to test a couple of times a day leading up to when you normally ovulate as some ladies can have a quick surge and miss it whist others can last a day or two. Good luck for this cycle

I feel a slight cramping like very mild AF, could this be O pains even if I haven't has a positive opk?

I’m 12ish dpo. I feel nauseous and I’m cramping. Think AF is on the way.

Attachments

• IMG_6577.jpeg
    IMG_6577.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_6578.jpeg
    IMG_6578.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
Pretty sure I'm out too. 11 DPO today and another negative test.

@Ellybean :hugs: I'm so sorry hun. I hope you're wrong in your prediction and you get a late bfp!

@Pink.Rose there's still time :hugs:.

Remember you're not out till AF shows up.

I feel a slight cramping like very mild AF, could this be O pains even if I haven't has a positive opk?
Could be! If you can, test through the day. Fingers crossed you get a positive opk soon!

I officially do not wanna use frer again. I’ve been hurt by them too many times. Tried a wondfo early result tests. Top one 7:30am, bottom 10:30pm. I think I see a shadow on the second one. I have no hope of it turning positive.
Frer have been the worst lately! I think they make them that way so people buy more to double check lines or something.

I don't even use FRER anymore ever since the quality of the tests went down a few years back. I've been sticking to the IC ones or clear blue red dye if available. I really would only use them if it was the last resort.

Hi ladies need to have a little catch up but i just wanted to post this.
Last night at around 10:30pm i got my peak statcic smiley face.
And today is cd10 and all opks are peak and the weird ones i brought had ovulation in 12 hours last night. And today its saying 6 hours or less for ovulation. So im going to be ovulating today and im cd10. I was cd10 with my son.
We have BD'd on cd6 cd8 and today cd10.
Dont seem to have much ewcm tho. Only a little.
I used to get absolutely loads so worried im already out again. Hubby did say it was very tmi, slippery so hopefully there is enough. Cervix is medium, medium but very open.
Praying so much with a day 10 ovulation (same as with our youngest) that we have done it.
[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
20230612_131855.jpg

Oh no im so sorry. I dont ever test with a frer uneless i get lines on my ics first then ill use a frer. Im sorry you have been stung by them lovely. So many ladies have and its really not on. How many dpo are you now? Maybe there is still time. Sending u massive hugs:hugs:

Hey ladies, these opk would all be considered negative correct? I took these the past few days. I'm just trying to see if I can detect the surge early so I know what I'm looking for with these ultra-sensitive wondfo.

Those are getting close lovely. But still negative. The test line on those wondfo ones will go darker than the control line when peak. I would be testing every 2 or 3 hours now love because some ladies have a short peak and it can be easily missed.
Regarding pains i usually feel it in one of the ovaries, it can be cramping or sharp pitching.
I can have pains a week b4 ovulation and then again when i ovulate.
I would bed just incase and keep testing.

@Suggerhoney & @josephine3 best of luck for this cycle ladies. I’ll stay hopeful for the both of you that this month will bring those sticky bfps [-o&lt;

@Ellybean i’m sorry frer gave you false hope. Personally I’ve never really rated those tests, not just because of their indents but their progression too. They caused me a lot of unnecessary stress with my son because the lines stayed the same and didn’t darken. I’ve always got on really well with a brand called clinical guard that you can get from Amazon. I hope you get your true bfp real soon hun. Hugs

@Kiwiberry yes those are still negative at the moment. The test line needs to match or be darker than the control line to be positive. Be best to test a couple of times a day leading up to when you normally ovulate as some ladies can have a quick surge and miss it whist others can last a day or two. Good luck for this cycle

Thanka hon. Im extremely nervous. Just hope this one is finally it. [-o&lt;

I’m 12ish dpo. I feel nauseous and I’m cramping. Think AF is on the way.

I do see something on them. Something is catching my eye.
Will u be testing again?

Pretty sure I'm out too. 11 DPO today and another negative test.

Im so sorry love. Its gut wrenching them bfns. Hope u get a later bfp. I know i had no joy with my 13dpo bfp. But there was a lady on here who didn't get lines until 13dpo and shes in the 2nd trimester now. Guess i was just unlucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->