♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@Kiwiberry
Surly the next one has to be peak? Do you have any O signs?
Hope the next one will be peak and ovulation follows not long after.

@Jules8
Oh that sounds so hopeful and cramping at 8dpo is perfect for implantation and now neasea too how exciting.
I have zero symptoms. Im 5dpo and feeling very out already. But hopefully like you ill get some symptoms kicking in a few days. My cm is so dry now and that just makes me feel so deflated as i was having a little extra at 2dpo then 3dpo all dried up. Dry cm is always a non pregnancy sign for me. With my losses my first symptoms were extra cm. Next cycle will be cycle 17 trying. I had a miscarriage this time last year so was hoping i would be pregnant this cycle with my rainbow. But all i get is bfn and im 100 percent sure ill be getting bfn again this cycle too.

I tested 8dpo with my sons and got bfn. And also witj my miscarriage last year. Then 10dpo i got faint BFP.

@NightFlower
Hello my love. You have been constantly in my thoughts.
Its devastating that happened too you. Its just exta cruel. Sending so much love and hugs.
Im still praying your rainbow is coming and mine too[-o<

Does anyone want adding to the front page for testing?

So 5dpo today. Absolutely not one symptom.
Feeling very out again. :-(
Thanks love...good luck when you test!!

Hey ladies, I'm doing okay been away because I ended up in the ER and found out I was still pregnant the sac was messuring around 8 weeks along and was empty they called it a blighted ovum which I've never heard about. Had the choice of d&c but was to scared to do that. Could have waited till I passed the baby and didn't want to wait so I opted for the medication. Took it and about 2hr later I had a misscarage :cry:started bleeding if you would call it that (empty sac) ..was a crazy and stressful time.. I've been feeling wicked drained lately and uterus feels so empty now. I'm Doing better now that I had time to processwhat happened. Spent 4hrs in waiting room (er) just to be seen. My head was spinning and anxiety through the roof. Horrible experience..

I'm on cd11 now and opk is almost positive. Still not sure if we'll try this cycle. Might take another cycle off. Still up in the air about it.

On the plus side we got a new kitten last weekend my sister's cat had kitten's and she's 9 weeks old now..named her Luna so she's been keeping my mind and body busy. Such a spitfire ❤

Good luck ladies testing this month hope to see lots of bfps soon.
Sending you love, comfort, and healing from that awful experience.
Your new kitten looks like such a dark angel. Animals are such healers. I am glad Luna is helping you find some joy. :)

Hey ladies, I'm doing okay been away because I ended up in the ER and found out I was still pregnant the sac was messuring around 8 weeks along and was empty they called it a blighted ovum which I've never heard about. Had the choice of d&c but was to scared to do that. Could have waited till I passed the baby and didn't want to wait so I opted for the medication. Took it and about 2hr later I had a misscarage :cry:started bleeding if you would call it that (empty sac) ..was a crazy and stressful time.. I've been feeling wicked drained lately and uterus feels so empty now. I'm Doing better now that I had time to processwhat happened. Spent 4hrs in waiting room (er) just to be seen. My head was spinning and anxiety through the roof. Horrible experience..

I'm on cd11 now and opk is almost positive. Still not sure if we'll try this cycle. Might take another cycle off. Still up in the air about it.

On the plus side we got a new kitten last weekend my sister's cat had kitten's and she's 9 weeks old now..named her Luna so she's been keeping my mind and body busy. Such a spitfire ❤

Good luck ladies testing this month hope to see lots of bfps soon.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Sending you love, comfort, and healing from that awful experience.
Your new kitten looks like such a dark angel. Animals are such healers. I am glad Luna is helping you find some joy. :)
She is definitely an angel and a mama's girl

Anyone know where the mood things have gone on here?

Yeah pools are definitely incredibly unusual in the UK! We had a friend who had one once- space is probably more so the issue even over cost. Occasionally you see that someone has stuck one in their garden out in the suburbs somewhere and they'll then find it very hard to sell it because they're just so expensive to maintain. I'd bloody love one!
I have peak today - yay! Earlier than the last 6 cycles or so!

Yay for peak lovely. Do you have a testing date or do i already have you down?

@Suggerhoney must keep hopes up my dear. It's far too early to be considering yourself out or feeling out!! I think even when you do fall (and I think you will!) - you'll probably still "feel out"- because that's what you've come to expect after all the disappointments. It's what we do, to protect ourselves, a natural reaction to so many instances of disappointment - but it certainly doesn't mean that you're out in reality.
Symptom spotting is the worst part of the 2ww!
I'm putting myself as 1dpo tomorrow- as tests were peak still this morning, and I've had some typical ovulation pains this afternoon plus tests lighter again- so it fits.
So I guess I'll be testing from tomorrow. Haha okay not quite, but practically. I suppose realistically it should be the 27th!

Test line same as control but it was my last opk..... so do I count tomorrow as peak?

Attachments

• 20230617_211650.jpg
    20230617_211650.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 21
Omg I've just noticed they have gone aswell lol bummer xx

I noticed it the other day. I hope they bring them back again. What would be really cool is to make this a app and have loads more emojis or being able too use all the emojis on here from our phones.
And i would love there too be a over 40s thread..
That would be so good.
Hows you lovely?
Its so so humid tonight. Thats what i hate about summer in England, the humidity. Its insane.
Hope little lady is coping ok in the heat <3

@Suggerhoney must keep hopes up my dear. It's far too early to be considering yourself out or feeling out!! I think even when you do fall (and I think you will!) - you'll probably still "feel out"- because that's what you've come to expect after all the disappointments. It's what we do, to protect ourselves, a natural reaction to so many instances of disappointment - but it certainly doesn't mean that you're out in reality.
Symptom spotting is the worst part of the 2ww!
I'm putting myself as 1dpo tomorrow- as tests were peak still this morning, and I've had some typical ovulation pains this afternoon plus tests lighter again- so it fits.
So I guess I'll be testing from tomorrow. Haha okay not quite, but practically. I suppose realistically it should be the 27th!

Haha to testing at 1dpo, love it lol.
Thanks for this love. Hopefully symptoms will just hit in a day or two.
Im 6dpo now and felt my son implant at 6dpo.
But my other son was 8dpo, but i had symptoms from 2dpo.
Got my bfp at 10dpo with them both.
Fx for you this cycle love.

Test line same as control but it was my last opk..... so do I count tomorrow as peak?

Yes love. Go get that eggy:spermy:

I noticed it the other day. I hope they bring them back again. What would be really cool is to make this a app and have loads more emojis or being able too use all the emojis on here from our phones.
And i would love there too be a over 40s thread..
That would be so good.
Hows you lovely?
Its so so humid tonight. Thats what i hate about summer in England, the humidity. Its insane.
Hope little lady is coping ok in the heat <3

Haha to testing at 1dpo, love it lol.
Thanks for this love. Hopefully symptoms will just hit in a day or two.
Im 6dpo now and felt my son implant at 6dpo.
But my other son was 8dpo, but i had symptoms from 2dpo.
Got my bfp at 10dpo with them both.
Fx for you this cycle love.

Yes love. Go get that eggy:spermy:
Omg 5fpo, I'm like getting so giddy for you rn lol! :dust:.

I think I'm feeling ovulation pain on both sides..... my best friend told me I'm going to have twins, another predicted twins too lol. We shall see, it'd be so cute.

I think I'm feeling ovulation pain on both sides..... my best friend told me I'm going to have twins, another predicted twins too lol. We shall see, it'd be so cute.
Oh nice I dtd with the o pains for this preg so hopefully it’s the one for you! Twins would be so cool!! Good luck

@NightFlower im very sorry you had to go through that :( lots of hugs and healing your way xxx

@Suggerhoney looking forward to your tests too xxxx

I can't be more than a few dpo, but I have no idea since not tracking. My boobs have been very sore the last few days and my nipples are extremely sensitive. Started feeling crampy this morning too, but all are progesterone symptoms I'm sure! I haven't had symptoms this early before so I'm hopeful that it's a good sign! It would be crazy to have a natural bfp after a miscarriage and 3 failed IUIs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->