♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@Suggerhoney I'm doing ok. I'm on cd13 and opk is is almost positive. We haven't dtd yet. Not sure if we will try right away after my loss or not.

Good luck when you test!
:hugs: maybe when you see that positive opk you'll get some hope for this cycle :hugs:
@littlewitch what's the testing involve? Just a normal blood test for you? Are u in the UK? Just wondering If I ever conceive again if I'll be offered additional tests too?

@Suggerhoney fxd for a great surprise bfp! I'm just 2 days behind you now it's so weird how our cycles even out haha. @thencomesbebe how are you feeling now? I know you said you didn't track this month but you must be around the same dpo as me by now!
Im still unsure what I'm feeling this cycle. Nothing boob wise going on lol but I do have that 'heavy' uterus feeling. Cm is still thick and white but cervix has gone low so mixed signals here haha.
Ooh I did just have a great find though jackpot of tests!! I totally forgot I bought these they were still in the amazon wrapper!! I must have quickly hidden them one day when they came through the door!!
Love it when stuff Luke that happens :)! Fx for you!

Lots and lots of baby :dust: to all of us <3

It's been raining all day here but so so clamy was om phone to mu friend who lives down south and she is starting to struggle with it as its just so hot all the time x

Im right down the south of england in Wiltshire and its been unbearable down here. So so hot and even when it was raining it was so so mega humid.
Its actually not so bad tonight, i know we have a lot of rain coming in so hopefully that cool it down alot. But i do worry that were only in June and its already been so so hot. July and August are usually so much hotter.
Urghhhh. Ill be glad when its autumn again lol.

Ok ladies so having something unusual going on. My cm has changed today. I thought earlier it mite of been to do with the scan as it was a internal. But ive just checked again and theres a fair bit of it and its dry white and bitty.
Usually have TMI snotty cm at this point or thick white cm but thats still tmi stretchy like snot. Urghh yuck.
But this is very very very thick. Not stretchy and bitty.
This is certainly different and its making me feel a little hopeful but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much to have them crushed when its bfn.

Anyone ever have this and gotten a sticky bfp?
I have had some kind of cramping and pains in my lower stomach toward the right, and lower backache, not bad. But im feeling like its ibs pains.
I had pains yesterday on and off but mild and not the same implantation pain i felt with my son. Its not like period pain either just like a ache really.
But i really feel its just my ibs.
But its the cm thats throwing me.
I wish i had sore boobs and other clear symptoms, but nothing. Cervix is vvvv low too.

@NightFlower
See how you feel when you get your peak love. And if you feel ready to bd. Just dont put pressure on yourself if your not feeling ready.
It totally understandable love.

@Kiwiberry and @josephine3
Praying i get the shock of my life and a clear BFP by 10dpo and it will be extra sticky and healthy. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

Im right down the south of england in Wiltshire and its been unbearable down here. So so hot and even when it was raining it was so so mega humid.
Its actually not so bad tonight, i know we have a lot of rain coming in so hopefully that cool it down alot. But i do worry that were only in June and its already been so so hot. July and August are usually so much hotter.
Urghhhh. Ill be glad when its autumn again lol.

Ok ladies so having something unusual going on. My cm has changed today. I thought earlier it mite of been to do with the scan as it was a internal. But ive just checked again and theres a fair bit of it and its dry white and bitty.
Usually have TMI snotty cm at this point or thick white cm but thats still tmi stretchy like snot. Urghh yuck.
But this is very very very thick. Not stretchy and bitty.
This is certainly different and its making me feel a little hopeful but i dont wanna get my hopes up too much to have them crushed when its bfn.

Anyone ever have this and gotten a sticky bfp?
I have had some kind of cramping and pains in my lower stomach toward the right, and lower backache, not bad. But im feeling like its ibs pains.
I had pains yesterday on and off but mild and not the same implantation pain i felt with my son. Its not like period pain either just like a ache really.
But i really feel its just my ibs.
But its the cm thats throwing me.
I wish i had sore boobs and other clear symptoms, but nothing. Cervix is vvvv low too.
AF is due tomorrow for me. I have almost all your symptoms. Here’s my test from today. Idk if it’s an actual vf bfp, or the mind games first response has been playing lately.

Since about 3 dpo, I’ve had a lot of pressure in my (?) uterus (?). It has decreased but I can still feel a full feeling. I’m assuming it’s nothing, but it’s strange.
Also, I’m bruising a lot. That’s not a symptom that I could find much on, but it’s also strange for me.
Enlarged and tender breasts. But only tender if touched.

Attachments

• A6FC480C-ED78-4CB9-9B58-DDC01B88A8F6.jpeg
    A6FC480C-ED78-4CB9-9B58-DDC01B88A8F6.jpeg
    269.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
@littlewitch what's the testing involve? Just a normal blood test for you? Are u in the UK? Just wondering If I ever conceive again if I'll be offered additional tests too?

@Suggerhoney fxd for a great surprise bfp! I'm just 2 days behind you now it's so weird how our cycles even out haha. @thencomesbebe how are you feeling now? I know you said you didn't track this month but you must be around the same dpo as me by now!
Im still unsure what I'm feeling this cycle. Nothing boob wise going on lol but I do have that 'heavy' uterus feeling. Cm is still thick and white but cervix has gone low so mixed signals here haha.
Ooh I did just have a great find though jackpot of tests!! I totally forgot I bought these they were still in the amazon wrapper!! I must have quickly hidden them one day when they came through the door!!

I still have very tender breasts and nipples and felt some cramping today and yesterday, I'm so hopeful that it could be implantation, but I know that I need to manage my expectations. The cramps lasted a few minutes and we're not like AF. Although, I am very surprised to be having such sensitivity in my nipples!

The genetic testing just involves drawing my blood. They somehow isolate from it fragments of the baby's DNA and then give a probability of the baby having certain chromosomal abnormalities based upon the fragments of fetal DNA. It basically gives you the information necessary to decide whether to terminate or not if baby has a terminal abnormality like Trisomy 18.
I am in the United States and it is covered by my health insurance due to my age.

Hi all

I hope you don’t mind me commenting! I’m currently waiting to test but since ovulation I’ve had periodish cramps on my left side & it’s felt a bit like pressure down below too. Could these be implantation cramps or wishful thinking?
I had those symptoms with each chemical pregnancy and my BFP. Sounds promising. Good luck to you.

@NightFlower
See how you feel when you get your peak love. And if you feel ready to bd. Just dont put pressure on yourself if your not feeling ready.
It totally understandable love.

@Kiwiberry and @josephine3
Praying i get the shock of my life and a clear BFP by 10dpo and it will be extra sticky and healthy. [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
I honestly had no symptoms until 10 dpo with this pregnancy. Was so shocked with the faint BFP at 9 dpo. Never give up hope, because I was utterly shocked with no symptoms to speak of until after my BFP.

@Suggerhoney I really hope you get your bfp this month! My cervix was actually very low until around 7 weeks this pregnancy. I was paranoid it meant I was going to mc but everything is good so far.

AF is due tomorrow for me. I have almost all your symptoms. Here’s my test from today. Idk if it’s an actual vf bfp, or the mind games first response has been playing lately.

Since about 3 dpo, I’ve had a lot of pressure in my (?) uterus (?). It has decreased but I can still feel a full feeling. I’m assuming it’s nothing, but it’s strange.
Also, I’m bruising a lot. That’s not a symptom that I could find much on, but it’s also strange for me.
Enlarged and tender breasts. But only tender if touched.

I had tender boobs just when touching with both my sons. They started hurting at 1 or 2dpo.
Thats whats making me feel out now. Because my boobs havent been sore at all.
Literally have zero symptoms and definitely think my stomach pains is just ibs as surely if that was implantation id have some symptoms and i dont even have one.
Im 8dpo today so really feeling out now:-(
Ive done a wondfo 10mlu and easy@home test and both stark white bfn. Im sat here typing this in tears because i just know im not pregnant yet again.
Next cycle will be cycle 17ttc and nothing to show but 3 losses.
Im really starting to believe that im just not meant to have any more children.
:cry:

I can see a vvvv faint line on your test. Will you be testing again?

Thanks ladies.
I would love it so much and so desperate to get a sticky bfp.
But just know in my gut im not pregnant yet again.
Im 8dpo and still zero symptoms. Like not even one.
Cm has gone back to what it is normally at this stage of my cycle.
Bfn on wondfo 10mlu and easy@home and i know 8 dpo is early and i dont usually get any lines until 10dpo.
But im actually sat here in tears because i just know im not.
If i did get a bfp on thursday id be extremely surprised.
Im 99% sure im out yet again.
Next cycle will be cycle 17 trying and im really starting to believe im just not meant to have any more babies.
Its just extra hard because of the losses.
Seeing constant bfn month after month after month is so heart wrenching.
It just makes you feel utterly hopeless :cry:

sometimes lack of symptoms can be a good sign too, with my daughter i literally didnt feel pregnant until 6 weeks then it hit me all at onces, boobs, nausea etc. but my boys i got symptoms before 8dpo too. with my daughter i doubted i was even pregnant. i got my positive at 9 dpo on frer and it was so faint i didnt believe it until 10 dpo
i hope this is the case for you

as for me im officially cd 2.. got my period during my aunts funeral yesterday,, overall a horrible day, but i realised if i get pregnant this cycle ill be due on her birthday and it gives me positive vibes and makes me feel some sense of peace. i hope i can get pregnant this cycle!

@NewHope19 ooh I think I see something I hope its not just the indent for you!
@Suggerhoney my cm goes exactly like you are describing in my lp and it's just turned like it today, white thick and bitty like you say. So that's a terrible sign for me Im thinking it means I'm out.
I did do a wondfo this am, 6dpo. I can only test maybe once or twice a day this cycle as I'm low on tests and broke lol so I won't be posting hundreds this time :haha: don't see much on it, maybe the usual wondfo indent

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-155559.png
    Screenshot_20230620-155559.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 19
Ooh all quiet here. Heres my 7dpo test not sure if I see anything or just wishful thinking

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-092724.png
    Screenshot_20230621-092724.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20230621-092756.png
    Screenshot_20230621-092756.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
I feel like it's been too long since I've peed on a stick so I'm going to take one of each of the tests that I have just for fun! I'll post them when I'm done! :haha:

@RedRose19 that sounds like an awful day but would be perfect to be due on her birthday!! It does often happen tho, when I fell pregnant my mum said her sister used the expression 'well you know what they say, one out, one in...' and sure enough my nan died not long after! She was old and poorly anyway, so they knew it wouldn't be long x

I had some really dark pee this afternoon so I couldn't resist dipping a different test lol. I kinda think I see a vvvvvfaint something?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230621-170147.png
    Screenshot_20230621-170147.png
    2 MB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20230621-170212.png
    Screenshot_20230621-170212.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
3 DPO today! Took these for fun. Feeling bloated, crampy, nausea, and feverish. I could just be sick, but wanted to document anyway!

Attachments

• 20230621_120319.jpg
    20230621_120319.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member