♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Woke up this morning to a temp dip and spotting. Cramped like af all day so I’m sure it will be here full force tomorrow. Excited I actually ovulated though! Hopefully my cycles are getting back on track.

Woke up this morning to a temp dip and spotting. Cramped like af all day so I’m sure it will be here full force tomorrow. Excited I actually ovulated though! Hopefully my cycles are getting back on track.
That's exciting, it's always reassuring when you can confirm that you're ovulating! Your kids are beautiful by the way, I love that picture you have on your profile.

Test line same as control but it was my last opk..... so do I count tomorrow as peak?
That test looks like peak. My peak is either the first time the test line is dark as control, or if one follows soon after the equivalent lines where test is darker than control.
I would say today is peak.

That test looks like peak. My peak is either the first time the test line is dark as control, or if one follows soon after the equivalent lines where test is darker than control.
I would say today is peak.
Thank you! I did count today as ovulation day. I'm pretty sure today and part of tomorrow is my ovulation window. I have been bd'ing at least 3x a day leasing up to and including today :haha:. Wish us luck!!

I noticed it the other day. I hope they bring them back again. What would be really cool is to make this a app and have loads more emojis or being able too use all the emojis on here from our phones.
And i would love there too be a over 40s thread..
That would be so good.
Hows you lovely?
Its so so humid tonight. Thats what i hate about summer in England, the humidity. Its insane.
Hope little lady is coping ok in the heat <3

Haha to testing at 1dpo, love it lol.
Thanks for this love. Hopefully symptoms will just hit in a day or two.
Im 6dpo now and felt my son implant at 6dpo.
But my other son was 8dpo, but i had symptoms from 2dpo.
Got my bfp at 10dpo with them both.
Fx for you this cycle love.

Yes love. Go get that eggy:spermy:
That would be good im forever putting my emojis in from my phone and post and it's gone lol.
I'm good thanks but I'm scottish and not used to this weather it's way to hot lol but thanks the heavens its cooler and raining now lol x

Hey ladies how are we all?
@NightFlower hope you are holding up OK :hugs: I do think it would be a hood idea to take a cycle off and just let your body and emotions recover xxx

So I'm already 5dpo!! I'm not going to be able to test a thousand times this cycle as I'm just too broke to buy more tests and af is due befire I get paid. I have like 3 wondfos, 4 clear and simple, one cb early and one digi. Oh and that weird weeks indicator one with all the lines. So I've got to be conservative lol.
Im not having any strong feelings either way yet, I did have a pulling pain last night and I've had a couple of dizzy/nauseous moments but that could just be the heat.
@littlewitch how are you doing? How many weeks are you now?
Good luck everyone coming up to testing time! Have we even had any bfps yet this month??! Feels like a quiet month here x

1 DPO today ladies! Fx so tight for all of us! :dust: I hope we've managed to catch that eggy this time!! :haha:

Attachments

• s_FCkDcM.png
    s_FCkDcM.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 7
@NightFlower sorry that happened to you. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum as well. I know how hard it could be, I was a teen still and didn't get a scan until really late. Thought I might find out the gender but it was a large empty sack. Thankfully I started bleeding on my own that day, up until then I had no idea it was a possibility to be pregnant without an actual fetus being formed.

@NightFlower sorry that happened to you. My first pregnancy was a blighted ovum as well. I know how hard it could be, I was a teen still and didn't get a scan until really late. Thought I might find out the gender but it was a large empty sack. Thankfully I started bleeding on my own that day, up until then I had no idea it was a possibility to be pregnant without an actual fetus being formed.

I had no idea either. Never heard of it before then. I was confused at first . I'm just glad I'm moving on from it . was a stressful time.

I can't remember which one of you ladies asked it earlier but I wanted to answer still. Yes, in the United States houses are usually pretty far apart. There's tons of open land and you pretty much need a vehicle to go do anything. The only places where houses are closer together are in cities, small towns, and suburbs. So in ground pools are common but also still a luxury and most can't afford one. We use hoses and other water play toys for outside.

Thank you! I did count today as ovulation day. I'm pretty sure today and part of tomorrow is my ovulation window. I have been bd'ing at least 3x a day leasing up to and including today :haha:. Wish us luck!!
Holy crap! You have got it covered!

Hi all

I hope you don’t mind me commenting! I’m currently waiting to test but since ovulation I’ve had periodish cramps on my left side & it’s felt a bit like pressure down below too. Could these be implantation cramps or wishful thinking?

Hey ladies how are we all?
@NightFlower hope you are holding up OK :hugs: I do think it would be a hood idea to take a cycle off and just let your body and emotions recover xxx

So I'm already 5dpo!! I'm not going to be able to test a thousand times this cycle as I'm just too broke to buy more tests and af is due befire I get paid. I have like 3 wondfos, 4 clear and simple, one cb early and one digi. Oh and that weird weeks indicator one with all the lines. So I've got to be conservative lol.
Im not having any strong feelings either way yet, I did have a pulling pain last night and I've had a couple of dizzy/nauseous moments but that could just be the heat.
@littlewitch how are you doing? How many weeks are you now?
Good luck everyone coming up to testing time! Have we even had any bfps yet this month??! Feels like a quiet month here x

I am doing okay. A little over 10 weeks along. Getting fetal genetic testing done via blood work today, since I am older than 35.

@Kiwiberry
Will changs your date hon.

@thencomesbebe
That sounds so so hopeful hon and it has happened to others so you never know.
Im 7dpo and no symptoms, but i have had mild spells of dizzyness but im almost certain its the heat.
No sore boobs at all and no feeling icky. Cm dry so pretty sure we are out yet again. Not looking forward to testing at all:-(

@josephine3
I had alot of pulling pains with my nearly 4 year old son.
Im 7dpo and havent tested at all yet. Not really feeling the urge too and not looking forward to it. No symptoms for me so i already am feeling that disappointment that we havent been successful yet again. Ive had some pains but pretty sure its just ibs. Dreams have been vivid but then they usually are.
Urghh dreading that bfn:-(

@Pinkfizz2015
It was a bit cooler yesterday but hot again today down here. We have rain coming so hopefully that will cool it down. I really dont enjoy this time of the year.

@lerp2
Hi welcomd
Good luck. Cramping is a good sign.

@NightFlower
How you doing lovely?

@littlewitch
How are you 10 weeks already wow!
Hope the tests all come back good.

AFM
7dpo. Nothing to report and im really disappointed because i was so hopeful to have something going on by now.
Think i know hos this cycle is going to end and thats with stinking AF.
Had a scan today to check for ovarian cysts and all was clear.

To those looking forward to my tests. I wouldn't bother there just going to be bfn again. I already know it.
Had symptoms by now with my boys. And nothing.
No sore boobs or anything.
Felt dizzy here and there but i know thats just down to the heat.

@Kiwiberry

@thencomesbebe
Im 7dpo and no symptoms, but i have had mild spells of dizzyness but im almost certain its the heat.
No sore boobs at all and no feeling icky. Cm dry so pretty sure we are out yet again. Not looking forward to testing at all:-(

@josephine3
Im 7dpo and havent tested at all yet. Not really feeling the urge too and not looking forward to it. No symptoms for me so i already am feeling that disappointment that we havent been successful yet again. Ive had some pains but pretty sure its just ibs. Dreams have been vivid but then they usually are.

@Pinkfizz2015
It was a bit cooler yesterday but hot again today down here. We have rain coming so hopefully that will cool it down. I really dont enjoy this time of the year.

@lerp2
Hi welcomd

@NightFlower
How you doing lovely?

@littlewitch

AFM
7dpo. Nothing to report and im really disappointed because i was so hopeful to have something going on by now.

To those looking forward to my tests. I wouldn't bother there just going to be bfn again. I already know it.
It's been raining all day here but so so clamy was om phone to mu friend who lives down south and she is starting to struggle with it as its just so hot all the time x

@Kiwiberry

@thencomesbebe

@josephine3

@Pinkfizz2015

@lerp2
Hi welcomd

@NightFlower
How you doing lovely?

@littlewitch

AFM

:hugs: hopefully you get a nice :bfp: surprise when you test :dust:.

@Suggerhoney I'm doing ok. I'm on cd13 and opk is is almost positive. We haven't dtd yet. Not sure if we will try right away after my loss or not.

Good luck when you test!

@littlewitch what's the testing involve? Just a normal blood test for you? Are u in the UK? Just wondering If I ever conceive again if I'll be offered additional tests too?

@Suggerhoney fxd for a great surprise bfp! I'm just 2 days behind you now it's so weird how our cycles even out haha. @thencomesbebe how are you feeling now? I know you said you didn't track this month but you must be around the same dpo as me by now!
Im still unsure what I'm feeling this cycle. Nothing boob wise going on lol but I do have that 'heavy' uterus feeling. Cm is still thick and white but cervix has gone low so mixed signals here haha.
Ooh I did just have a great find though jackpot of tests!! I totally forgot I bought these they were still in the amazon wrapper!! I must have quickly hidden them one day when they came through the door!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230619-220431.png
    Screenshot_20230619-220431.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly