♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

I wish I had loads of tests to spare it's so tempting to dip another one lol I really am addicted

I think I’m out this month. On to cycle 5. AF still haven’t shown up, but BFN. I think I’m missing ovulation. What do you ladies suggest?

If I wasn’t so skeptical of frer, I would have consider it an early bfp. Really disappointed.
Are you using opk? Helps with the guess work a little. If you do or want to, use the cheap ones online. Digi are a waste IMHO, but if they're worth the price to you then they're the way to go.

This mornings test not seeing anything really on this one unless I really concentrate lol. I am having some nausea today though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-090822.png
    Screenshot_20230622-090822.png
    2 MB · Views: 15
Not sure my dpo, due to lack of tracking this month, but I may be somewhere near @Suggerhoney and @josephine3 since all our cycles have been close the last couple months. I pretty sure this is nothing more than the good old wondfo shadow, but in person there's something catching my eye. All my symptoms went away though, so I'm not too hopeful. Yesterday cervix was high and soft, but cm was like before af, white and sticky.PXL_20230622_132507387.jpg PXL_20230622_132507387.jpg PXL_20230622_132358025.MP.jpg

Ladies im not in a good place at all.
My nanna whos like a mum to me is very sick.
Ive had a massive fall out with my brother.
And too top all that im 10dpo and BFN again on a 10mlu wondfo.
Im absolutely devastated that im out again.
I know my body and i know if no lines at 10dpo then thats it.
Ive had a later bfp at 13dpo which ended in a loss.
And i dont wanna here your not out until af because ive been trying so long now i know my body and when it is or isn't pregnant. I can tell from very early on.
No symptoms for me is never a good sign.
Just feel so crushed and with my nan on top of this.
I just cant.

Good luck to the rest of you im sure some of you will get your bfp.
I just cant face seeing bfps right now.

Ladies im not in a good place at all.
My nanna whos like a mum to me is very sick.
Ive had a massive fall out with my brother.
And too top all that im 10dpo and BFN again on a 10mlu wondfo.
Im absolutely devastated that im out again.
I know my body and i know if no lines at 10dpo then thats it.
Ive had a later bfp at 13dpo which ended in a loss.
And i dont wanna here your not out until af because ive been trying so long now i know my body and when it is or isn't pregnant. I can tell from very early on.
No symptoms for me is never a good sign.
Just feel so crushed and with my nan on top of this.
I just cant.

Good luck to the rest of you im sure some of you will get your bfp.
I just cant face seeing bfps right now.
I'm so sorry life is just really throwing it at you right now, I know some of us have probably been there and it's no fun. As hard as it might be try to find things to distract you, I know it won't be a permanent fix but for the temporary time that you are distracted it will help time go by a little faster and help you to enjoy yourself a little more. When people suggest that AF hasn't showed or 10 DPO is early and you might still get a positive test, they're not saying you don't know your body not at all. They're saying that there is a chance it could be different this time because every pregnancy is different and they don't just mean after you get that positive test.

I really hope that you do stick around on the forums, I love the support you offer when others are feeling this way and I hope that we can offer the same in return. I know it's hard seeing the positive tests and for this thread at least maybe we can all put them behind a spoiler tag so that you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.

I'm so sorry life is just really throwing it at you right now, I know some of us have probably been there and it's no fun. As hard as it might be try to find things to distract you, I know it won't be a permanent fix but for the temporary time that you are distracted it will help time go by a little faster and help you to enjoy yourself a little more. When people suggest that AF hasn't showed or 10 DPO is early and you might still get a positive test, they're not saying you don't know your body not at all. They're saying that there is a chance it could be different this time because every pregnancy is different and they don't just mean after you get that positive test.

I really hope that you do stick around on the forums, I love the support you offer when others are feeling this way and I hope that we can offer the same in return. I know it's hard seeing the positive tests and for this thread at least maybe we can all put them behind a spoiler tag so that you don't have to look at them if you don't want to.

Oh no i wouldnt want anyone to do that. They have a right to post tests. I may just step away for a little bit.
I just dont know what to do going forward. The endless bfns are breaking my heart and a constant reminder that my fertility isnt so good anymore.
The hearrtbreak of not knowing and the likelihood im never going to get my rainbow.
Ill be 44 in 6 months. And the older im getting the more harder it is.
Weve tried everything and nothing is working.
I feel like a total failure and i hate my body.
Im so sick of bfns every cycle.
We could bed every hour of the day and i still would get bfn.
All i want is my rainbow so so badly.
But im obviously just too old.

Aww @Suggerhoney sorry you're having a hard time. Get well soon nana! It doesn't seem like you have to worry about seeing those bfps right now as I don't think we have had a single one this month is except jellybean right at the start who had a loss. Sucky month.
@thencomesbebe I'm where you are at with the wondfo shadow, I def see a line on this one irl but it could just be the shadow. Im not sure if I see yours or not cos I've been staring at mine lol. The one pic is wet the others are dry an hour later

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-160622.png
    Screenshot_20230622-160622.png
    2 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230622-160503.png
    Screenshot_20230622-160503.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230622-160601.png
    Screenshot_20230622-160601.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20230622-160607.png
    Screenshot_20230622-160607.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
Oh wow those pics are bad quality I bet no-one can see it. I've been having waves of nausea all day and feeling extra hungry too

I'll be testing on June 28th I'll be 8dpo. We did end up dtd so I have a slim slim chance. I'll test anyways a few times before af.

Wasn't sure which June testing group to use so posted in both...

Oh no i wouldnt want anyone to do that. They have a right to post tests. I may just step away for a little bit.
I just dont know what to do going forward. The endless bfns are breaking my heart and a constant reminder that my fertility isnt so good anymore.
The hearrtbreak of not knowing and the likelihood im never going to get my rainbow.
Ill be 44 in 6 months. And the older im getting the more harder it is.
Weve tried everything and nothing is working.
I feel like a total failure and i hate my body.
Im so sick of bfns every cycle.
We could bed every hour of the day and i still would get bfn.
All i want is my rainbow so so badly.
But im obviously just too old.
I'm keeping everything crossed and holding out so much hope that this month will be your month despite you getting the feeling that you're already out.

Do you ladies see anything? I'm feeling very crampy like AF is on the way, you know that feeling you get an early pregnancy when you feel like you're about to start bleeding but you go and find out it's just some discharge? Well that's what I'm feeling right now. So I decided to take a test just in case I ovulated earlier when I had that close to Peak test. I'm not sure if I see anything faint or not, The Wishful Thinking in me feels like I do but I'll leave that up to time to decide.

Attachments

• 20230622_115813.jpg
    20230622_115813.jpg
    335.8 KB · Views: 21

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member