♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Maybe on the top one @Kiwiberry x
Here's maybe a better pic of mine
You know when you get a negative test and you just know it's negative because it's stark white, well when I look at your test I don't get that feeling I feel like I could kind of see something very very faint. I bet you probably see it more in person? Whenever you upload a picture here as an attachment it lowers the quality. So things that are more obvious in person won't be as obvious when you upload them.

Here's a better pic of the tests that I took.

Attachments

• 20230622_122743.jpg
    20230622_122743.jpg
    900.4 KB · Views: 12
I'm so crampy, this is not normal at this time. Maybe I'm gearing up for early AF, would be my luck for sure.

Why do tests have to be so cruel.
Ive just tested again with Answer which are 25mlu and there is a vvv faint pink line.
So i tested with frer and 2 easy@home a wondfo and a babyplan. Babyplan has its usual shadow it always gives but all others are BFN.
But Answer test has a vvvv faint pink line.
20230622_191422.jpg
This is the Answer test. U can just about see the line in the pic.

But all others including frer are bfn 20230622_191521.jpg 20230622_191532.jpg 20230622_191543.jpg 20230622_191548.jpg

@Suggerhoney how frustrating for you I do see the line on the answer! I wish I had more tests to use I've got so few left grrr x

@Suggerhoney thanks for changing my date and I do see the faint line on the answer test GL

I think if it was a real line all the others would have lines too. Esp the babybplan there supper sensitive.
Im gutted.
No worried. Gl

@Suggerhoney how frustrating for you I do see the line on the answer! I wish I had more tests to use I've got so few left grrr x

I wish all the others had lines too. Its such a cruel evap and pink in person too.
I have one answer left and 2 frer.
I have load of easy@home and wondfo and about 5 baby plan.
I think your going to get your bfp. I have a feeling.
I honestly just feel like giving up

I dont think i actually ovulated until vvvv late on cd10 and even possibly early hours of cd11 so maybe more 9dpo and not 10 even tho my temp did jump up on cd11 but i had been awake all night and it was really hot.
I know im clutching at starws

Oh I so hope you are right, I feel like it's possible too but don't want to get my hopes up as I do that every month. I do keep having nausea and cramping...
I wish I could hug you @Suggerhoney it's so hard this ltttc thing x

Oh I so hope you are right, I feel like it's possible too but don't want to get my hopes up as I do that every month. I do keep having nausea and cramping...
I wish I could hug you @Suggerhoney it's so hard this ltttc thing x

Cramping and neasea is what i had with both my sons. And sore boobs

I had no symptoms at all with the 3 losses and no symptoms on every cycle ive not been pregnant. But with all my healthy pregnancies i had symptoms in the 2ww. Thats how i always know im out very early on.

I'm on cd16 and finally got a positive opk and peak reading on my premom app. I've never ovulated this late usually on cd11. so I think my cycle is off because of the loss and medication I took to help the loss along (Blighted ovum). I also had a glob of bloody ewcm yesterday before we dtd. Still egg white today. Thought I had missed my peak. Glad I kept taking opks. I have one opk left. Was going to stop testing but thought I use them up.

Attachments

• 20230622_151003.jpg
    20230622_151003.jpg
    800.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm on cd16 and finally got a positive opk and peak reading on my premom app. I've never ovulated this late usually on cd11. so I think my cycle is off because of the loss and medication I took to help the loss along (Blighted ovum). I also had a glob of bloody ewcm yesterday before we dtd. Still egg white today. Thought I had missed my peak. Glad I kept taking opks. I have one opk left. Was going to stop testing but thought I use them up.
Looking great!!! Oh I have everything crossed for you so tightly!!! :dust:

I am so h0peful that June will be the month for both of you @NightFlower @Suggerhoney

I'm so stupid, I dipped another one. I've gotta stop using them up cos I literally can't buy any more till Tuesday, af is due Mon or Tues. @Teanna thanks for looking. I'm 8dpo today so still early. This one is a 20miu one. Couldn't see anything with my big light on but feel like I can with it off lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230622-205323.png
    Screenshot_20230622-205323.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230622-212303.png
    Screenshot_20230622-212303.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230622-212334.png
    Screenshot_20230622-212334.png
    2 MB · Views: 13
I'm so stupid, I dipped another one. I've gotta stop using them up cos I literally can't buy any more till Tuesday, af is due Mon or Tues. @Teanna thanks for looking. I'm 8dpo today so still early. This one is a 20miu one. Couldn't see anything with my big light on but feel like I can with it off lol.
I've noticed that sometimes brightness can drown out what's really there?? idk lol :haha:. I just hope you still have some tests for Mon / Tue. I know I would have a hard time holding out on testing too, especially 8 dpo lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->