♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@NightFlower Im the same I just don't have many tests this month so tryna be careful!! I'm soooo wishing I could test a whole lot more lol
I was there last month lol. I'm happy to have a nice stock of tests for this cycle. I wish I could send you some in time LOL

Ladies, I seriously feel pregnant. Even more so than the loss we had April. The bloating is there, but that's not even the biggest symptom. I have a lot of the pulling / stretching type of cramps (not painful, feel like early pregnancy ones) as well as my cervix is so sensitive we can't even BD without it feeling sore from the motion. I know this is all common for AF too, but the way I'm feeling now feels like it's just a step above normal AF symptoms for me. We shall see though, I am really nervous and excited to test in a few more days.

I think I might cry!! It's been a year and s half of ttc and at least 6 months ntnp before that. My youngest has just turned 9 omg what am I doing haha :haha: I might be having a minor freak out over here. I can't even get oh alone to tell him pesky kids hanging about lol.
I just dipped another of the aydmed in the same sample and while there is a line it's nowhere near as obvious as the cb. They must be super sensitive!!

I new you would get ure bfp and at 9dpo too. Congratulations!
So wish i was joining you.
Been crying all day.

Aww @Suggerhoney. I can't believe it yet... At least you know there is hope cos I thought I'd never see a bfp again. truly I thought that maybe there was a problem with me or oh. I just hope so much it sticks. I'm already paranoid as the kids dad (not my current oh) just had a big argument with me on the phone and I could feel the stress.
I've felt pregnant for the last couple of days. I now highly recommended the proceive tablets that's all I have done different these past couple of months. That and I've been broke this past week so haven't been able to afford cigarettes or alcohol!! So I've cut down hugely on both and switched fags for vapes. Going to have to quit altogether now!!
I think this and the tablets are the reason. Omg. My head is spinning!!!

@NightFlower yeah 9dpo. Im just in shock seriously never thought this would become reality!!

And just cramping and nausea still. X
We seem to have the same symptoms rn, I'm hoping some of your luck will rub off on me and it's not just AF waiting to happen :haha:.

@Kiwiberry
I bet u get bfp next.

@josephine3 im already taking loads of supplements. And i dont smoke or drink.
I had a blue line like yours in February but i waa 13dpo so i new it would be a loss.
I would love lines at 9dpo.
Im 11dpo and all my tests are stark white.
Im older than you so i dont think its ever going to happen for me.
Bet ill still be trying this time next year :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->