♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

@MumwithPCOS wow you are so close to being due! Are you still team yellow? How are you feeling? Has it been hard with having to run around after the older two? I'm really interested since mine are of such similar age x

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry to read you’re feeling so low and struggling with the LTTTC. As another over 40, I understand your worries about egg quality and timeframe. I generally follow the TTC and due date groups silently, but wanted to stop by and send you some virtual hugs.

Congratulations @josephine3

Good luck to all of you ladies on your TTC journeys

@josephine3 i cant really afford them ones. You only get 60 and there 25 quid. Was hoping it was the others and u get so much more.

Never mind looks like im just never going to get my rainbow.

@Suggerhoney I’m sorry to read you’re feeling so low and struggling with the LTTTC. As another over 40, I understand your worries about egg quality and timeframe. I generally follow the TTC and due date groups silently, but wanted to stop by and send you some virtual hugs.

Congratulations @josephine3

Good luck to all of you ladies on your TTC journeys

Thanks. This is one of the hardest things ive ever had to go through.
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
Can i ask how old are you?
I just want my rainbow BFP so badly and a healthy baby.
I just fear so much it wont ever happen.

@josephine3 we are a very low income family.
All i feel now is im the one thats left behind and everyone is pregnant now but me. I know there are 1 or 2 orhers but im certain they will get there bfps soon too. I feel so alone now

@Suggerhoney so are we honestly it was a massive spend for me. But buy one get one half price so 37.50 and that's 4 months supply then. I only took one a day instead of the recommended 2. And I haven't even finished the first box!! Definitely worth it. I need to look up if it's safe for me to continue the other box actually. If not maybe I could post them to you!!
I know you feel alone its such a shock to me that this has happened now when I had such low hopes for this month. I have faith it will happen for you too even if you don't :hugs:

@josephine3 we are a very low income family.
All i feel now is im the one thats left behind and everyone is pregnant now but me. I know there are 1 or 2 orhers but im certain they will get there bfps soon too. I feel so alone now
i know how you feel because on one hand you dont mind spending 30 pounds if it gets you your rainbow baby but on the other hand its no definite thing it will happen i guess because ttc is so unpredictable

im cd 7 so im least 10 to 14 days away from ovulating as its usually cd 21 ish when i ovulate .. so much waiting

@foxyloxy28 I just saw your siggy - huge congrats on your new baby!! Looks like you had quite a journey to get to here x

Thank you - definitely a long journey for both babies, but very grateful to have been lucky enough to get here in the end.

happy and healthy 9 months to you.

I just worked it out and I've actually only taken 45 of them over 3 cycles!

Thanks. This is one of the hardest things ive ever had to go through.
Congratulations on the birth of your baby boy.
Can i ask how old are you?
I just want my rainbow BFP so badly and a healthy baby.
I just fear so much it wont ever happen.

Thank you.
I’ll be 42 in just over a month’a time so not too far behind you. I remember mentioning to you previously that I know a few women personally who have fallen in their mid 40’s and delivered healthy babies. I hope you’ll be another success story for the ‘older’ mummies x

@Suggerhoney so are we honestly it was a massive spend for me. But buy one get one half price so 37.50 and that's 4 months supply then. I only took one a day instead of the recommended 2. And I haven't even finished the first box!! Definitely worth it. I need to look up if it's safe for me to continue the other box actually. If not maybe I could post them to you!!
I know you feel alone its such a shock to me that this has happened now when I had such low hopes for this month. I have faith it will happen for you too even if you don't :hugs:

I mite just try one box and take one a day and also continue with my maca and coq 10 with them. X

i know how you feel because on one hand you dont mind spending 30 pounds if it gets you your rainbow baby but on the other hand its no definite thing it will happen i guess because ttc is so unpredictable

Thats the thing if i new they would work id be all for it. But if its alot of money to spend if it dont hppen
Pluss i worry it will mess up my very regular cycles.

Actually just read the reviews and there designed to regulate the cycle. A few on there saying they had regular cycles and these messed them up.
So i dont think i want to chance these.
I may try the conceive pluss ones.
Has anyone tried them? They have great reviews.

Ah even the ones i posted a few saying to avoid if you have regular cycles

Oh i just dont know what to do now.
I tried the pregnacare fertility ones last year and they mest my cycle up badly.
Maybe i will just try the gel and see what happens.
Hopefully that will work for us.

See my B vitamins has all this in them.
20230624_162204.jpg
And these are the coq10
20230624_162216.jpg

Then my maca im taking and vitamins d in high dose and Methyl folate.

im on a high dose of metformin and folic acid for my pcos.. i was on that when i got pregnant with baby4,, im hoping its enough to help me get pregnant this cycle. this is my second period since having theo so i hope it works. my problem is i dont ovulate often and its hard to find when i do, but if i time bd at the right time i usually get pregnant first cycle.. but like i said.. i could ovulate maybe 2 times a year :-( so im gonna temp and use opks or i wont know when i ovulated

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->