♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Yea for HCG. I just had it done this morning, a couple hours after that blazing positive on wondfo

At least I only thought I was pregnant for a few hours....I will wait a few days and if AF doesn't come I'll test again, but I think this scared me off of testing for a while.

Congrats @josephine3!

Well all, there's no July thread yet, so I figured I'd pop back in and see how things are going.

I'm CD 10 today, just waiting on ovulation right now. My thoughts and emotions are all over the place. I range from acceptance, to anger, to hopefullness, to hopelessness. This is cycle 19 for me, and I guess to put it lightly I just feel like a broken record..

I started taking CoQ10 today, not sure if thats gonna help my situation (sounds like it could be more helpful for the hubby, but I'm lucky he's even taking the pre conception supplement already) but I figure it can't hurt. I also switched back to the Pink stork fertility supplements (I switched to the prenatals for a while, but decided to go back). I am giving the menstrual cup method another try this cycle as well.. As I've mentioned previously, I've always wanted a March baby, so I really hope this cycle is finally the one ! But at this point in my journey, its hard to believe it will ever happen. I mean, it already feels like I'm out and I haven't even ovulated yet... So when it does happen, I will probably be in shock and denial!

I have tried to take it easy and relax when I can, because I know stress isn't good for TTC, but I've been so easily stressed just from the day to day routine.. though I think the stress of trying for so long is even worse. I know many say to "just stop trying and it will happen." I just can't though. I get too anxious.

Anyway, guess we will see what this cycle brings.

Good luck hun. Hope you get your March baby

Hmm, so mixed results with the tests. I did a clear and simple early 10miu and a normal clear and simple 20miu.
The early one has a decent line but not as dark as I was hoping for tbh, but the dipstick is barely there at all again. That's what happened yesterday with them, the morning one had me worried then later on it was a good line. But it's 4pm now and the sample was decent. Huh.
I might stock up on these 10miu ones to do a progression check as they are only a pound each and seem to be giving a decent line.

I don’t like those clear and simple tests. Mine with this one were awful and always faint compared to my internet cheapies. Made me panic so I didn’t buy anymore

Good luck to all still waiting to test this month. And sorry to those of you that got af. Praying for you all that July will be the one and will bring lots of bfps. Still silently following along and rooting for you all
:dust:

Well I've had crampy feelings all day. Last night I had a streak of blood in watery cm after bad backache all day. Nothing today, just cramps. Presume AF is playing with my head! I think I'm due on tomorrow

@thencomesbebe I had the exact same thing happen to me a couple months before I fell with wondfo, very strange but I did watch it develop on my bed side table using a lamp as light and assume that must have been why :( it’s just crazy how pink the false negatives are and only every now and then.

Yea for HCG. I just had it done this morning, a couple hours after that blazing positive on wondfo

Im so so very sorry love. Im totaly gob smacked because that bfp was so dark.
Is there anyway the bloods cauld be wrong?
Have you tested again with a hpt?
I actually had a very faint pink line that came up in 3 mins on a test called Answer. It was definitely pink and not grey and it got me so excited, but then all the other brands were negative.
My line was no where near as dark as yours tho.
Oh love this is awful. My heart is going out too you so so much. When is af due?
Im 15dpo and still waiting for it and i know we usually start around the same time.
I just hope the blood test was wrong love and when u test again there is still a clear line.
If you are out this cycle then i pray so so soooo much that July will be our month, and we BOTH get very healthy sticky :bfp:s.
:dust:

@Suggerhoney I pray so much that July is our month. I am completely heartbroken. I just want my rainbow baby so much. All negative this morning. 3 diff brands.PXL_20230627_110747801.MP.jpg PXL_20230627_111137943.jpg PXL_20230627_111525844.jpg

@josephine3
Those tests with the green handle are not sensitive at all.
I had bfn on one of thosd at 8dpo. Then a vvvvvvv vvvvvvvv squinty shadow line at 9dpo.
10dpo i had a shadow line again but was clearer to see.
Then got a blazing positive on Frer.
My 13dpo my frer had matching lines, and those green handles test had a pink line but was awfully faint. They did get way darker from that point. But they took ages.

Pluss with both my boys and the miscarriage last year i had mega dark lines (matching on frer) from 13dpo.
But i remember my easy@home and other ics suddenly go fainter at 12dpo.
But then when i tested latter that day they were darker than the day b4, but the fmu ones were fainter than the day b4.
My afternoon pee was always the best.
With both boys and the one i lost last june.
I had a line stealer at 16dpo with my sons on frer and by 5 weeks the ics were line stealers too.
Where as with the miscarriage my lines progressed daily, i had a faint bfp at 10dpo then darker at 11dpo, way darker 12dpo (with afternoon pee)
Then by 14dpo my frer had matching lines and ics were very dark.
Them they all stalled. I had a pregnant 1-2 at 14dpo. (That was the first digi i did)
Then i did another a days later and it was still only saying 1-2 even tho i was almsot 5 weeks.
My ics were all nearly matching at 17dpo. Actually got a line stealer on femometer.
But i just new with the digi still being a 1-2 that things wasnt going to end well. Then 18dpo all my tests were fainter and then continued to get fainter.
I felt for sure that one was sticky.
But i do remember with that one if my pee was more diluted my lines would be a bit fainter.
But im pretty sure that happened with my boys too.
I just think very very early on even just slightly more diluted pee would skew the results..
I bet if you did a frer it would be absolutely blazing.

@NightFlower
How are u doing hon?

@Kiwiberry
How are you?
It is strange how u used to struggle and now you don't.
See i used to fall pregnant so so quickly.
The longest it took was 3 months and that was after a early miscarriage.
We fell first cycle trying, but then lost at 5 and a half weeks.
Then it took 3 cycles and thats when i discovered baby and bump, then we fell on the 3rd cycle after the loss with our 12 year old son.
Our 10 year old dd wasnt planned. But a very happy woopsie.
I had the implant in after her and had it for 6 years. Then we decided to try again so i had the implant taken out and then 3 weeks later i had a bfp.
So fell on the first try i was 39.
Then at 40 we started trying for Harley and as you know i had 4 chemical pregnancies in the space of just 7 months. Then fell with him in January 2021, i had mot long turned 41.
He took us 11 cycles.

And now here we are. Started trying not long after i turned 42.
Fell pregnant on the 2nd cycle trying (CP)
Then fell again on the 4th cycle felt so so blessed but them lost that one.
And now here i am 6 months away from turning 44 and and another loss nearly 6 cycles ago.
So this is the longest ive ever had to try.
I still pray more than anything it happens for us but u dont see many women my age falling pregnant and staying pregnant naturally.
I havent even seen one women my age on here get pregnant naturally and have a healthy baby.
All the women my age had losses and never ever got there rainbow babies:cry:

@Suggerhoney I pray so much that July is our month. I am completely heartbroken. I just want my rainbow baby so much. All negative this morning. 3 diff brands.View attachment 1116055 View attachment 1116056 View attachment 1116057

Im absolutely discusted in wondfo.
I have them but i have other brands too.
But that line is just the meanist.
Tests like that should be pulled.
I definitely wont be usinng Answer again unless i get bfp on other brands then i will get answer again as i got a line stealer on them b4 frer with my youngest.
But i dont like they gave me lines when i wasnt pregnant.
In the photo it was hard to capture but it looked like my 10dpo morning frer test with my youngest. But as all other tests were bfn including frer then i know it was the test.
But they should not sell tests that give shadows or more importantly actual lines. Exp like the one you had, its just extra cruel.
Im so so sorry my love.
I sincerely pray with all my heart body and soul that we will be BOTH posting supper healthy sticky BFPs in july.
I am praying that in the mighty name of Jesus Amen. Please bless us both with our rainbows Lord
[-o<

Last edited:
I just wanted to apologise about my behaviour.
Ive probably came across as being so sour but I was just so heartborken seeing those horrible bfns yet again.
Its especially horrible after experiencing 3 losses.
I just keep thinking will i ever see a bfp again. And at 10dpo and no later?
And if i do is it going to stick?
I just dont understand why we are not falling,
Its extremely hurtful and very worrying.
Esp as time for me is running out.
Im already threating about july and more bfns or losses and were not even in july yet and im still waiting for stupid af.
Its just such torture and heartbreak month after month after month after month.
I just want us to catch, and then i want all the cramping and all the symptoms even if im throwing my guts up, I want all that b4 my bfp, then i want the sticky bfp and then a healthy take home baby at the end of it all.
I know i sound like such a miserable cow and a stuck record but im extremely scared i will never get my Rainbow baby.
If i new it was definitely definitely going to happen, id be happy with carrying on trying, but its the unknown. Its just killing me.
Id still love a colder weather baby and i have one more cycle to get that.
I didnt want a summer baby but ive even come around too that now.
As much as i hate the heat. A summer baby would be better than no baby at all. But in a ideal world id love a colder weather baby. So i want july too finally finally be our sticky bfp month[-o<

Im 15dpo today and waiting for af.
I know when she gets here ill start feeling a little better. And then when she finishes i wont have long to wait for ovulation.
Was cd10 this cycle. How ever im praying it won't get any earlier than cd10. As i know b4 that is no good as egg wont be mature enough.
My ovulation has been getting earlier and earlier which worries me.
But as long as its no earlier than day 10.
We fell with our son with a cd10 ovulation and that did give me hope this cycle.
Just devastated its been nothing but bfn yet again.:nope:

Last edited:
@Suggerhoney I'm doing good. Only 5dpo so waiting to finally get to test soon.

My OH and I have our 23rd anniversary on the Thurs-29th. \\:D/

I'll be 7dpo and was hoping we'd get a nice surprise this week.

im just waiting for my body today to do something.. cd 10 i could be waiting anything from 4 to 14 days to ovulate.. prob the latter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->