1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Oh, and names. Well, I've been thinking of names for YEARS :)
For girls---always thought it would be Kyleigh, but lately started liking Khloe too. Maybe too much of the Kardashians?
For boys---always like Caeden, but that got so over used that now I kind of like Cayson, but DH doesn't like Cayson at all. Sooo...idk.
If any of you bright minds can help with a middle name. I want to combine our parents names somehow. If we had a girl I'd want to combine our mother's names---which is colleen and nancy. The only thing I can come up with is Naleen---which I don't really like at all. Dad's names are Bill/William and Patrick---we can't come up with ANYTHING for combining those 2.

Kels I love Nancy for a first girl's name! And I really like Cayson too! I like Harrison for a boy's name and Darcie for a girl. So exciting you're thinking about names, I would be too!! :cloud9: xxx

for a boy you could name him Liam Patrick. lol that's all I can think of. for a girl middle name you could use Lena (lee-nuh). kinda combines their names!

I am scared my temp is going to flop tmrw. soooo scared

Rach how did the interview go? Praying your temp is up too xx
Lindsay that girl would have completely upset me too, how awful! She's probably jealous :trouble: :hugs: xx
Kels - I Love YOUR name in fact!! But Im sure you'd want to give your daughter a different name to yourself. I like Bethany for a girl too. But anyway I really think you're having a boy!!!! :blue: xx
Got a painful throbbing right boob last night + sickness + mild cramps and I was over the moon! My left one is not as sore though! Kels I think you found that didn't you. My left one is tender especially when prodded but my right one is wild!! Hope everyone has a good Saturday xxx

awh mel I am so happy you feel like poo!!! that is great news. I hope it only gets worse :)

well temp dropped a little but still above the line. I already feel out. I don't think its gonna happen. This morning when i woke up i felt achy like AF was coming.

It's still good it's above the cover line Hun and af cramps can also be a sign of pregnancy! :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you xxx

Rach your temp wouldn't even show any differences yet even if that little eggie and sperm did meet :p you'll know more within the next week, you're still good now! :) I think mine dipped a little after I o'd too...

Good point lindsay, your temps would def not fall or make a difference so early you're good Hun, prob just a wild temp!

thanks girls! so hard bcz I have no idea which day I should start panicing about my temps. ugh.

Jessie hope you're having fun! we miss you. I looked at your chart and it looks like you may have o'd on cd14?

Rach I'm no expert but I think if it starts dropping by say 9dpo then that's not too good a sign xxx

Kelsey - I did the ring test and it goes back and forth - which according to the site I looked at says boy - so maybe it's right???

You guys should use this gender predictor site..it's right for me lol some of them aren't right because I'm kind of between october and november for conception date and this one actually asks for the exact date of conception so maybe it's better haha

https://www.chinagold.com/baby.htm

I'm having a freak out today girls. My boobs are not sore at all and yesterday they were :shrug: I just don't understand how they can feel completely fine now when they were throbbing yesterday :nope:. My scan's tomorrow and I've got zero hope now, sorry for being a whinge bag, I am just freaking out today and the heat here is making me worse and so grumpy lol! I am just not used to this heat! Xx

Lindsay and kels st how off did your boobs get on off days? Mine are seriously off today! Like non preggo boobs!

Mel - I would go a whole day or even two that I wouldn't feel pregnant at all in the very beginning! Especially my boobs! It was the most terrifying thing to me. DH would come home and I'd be laying on the couch squeezing my boobs and crying telling him they didn't hurt anymore!! This happened to me all the way through the first trimester. Once I got sick I was more reassured but I would even then have days that I felt perfectly fine and my boobs wouldn't hurt - those were even worse days! Don't lose hope Mel, everything is going to be great tomorrow!! I figured out if you're in London that your appointment is at 11:30AM my time tomorrow so I'll be sitting here refreshing the page waiting for you!! :)

Aww thanks soooo much hun, that's so reassuring. Even if I'm not successful this time I'll remember what you said and not read too much into fading boobs next time. :hugs: :hugs:. How are you doing?

I've got everything crossed for you today! Can't wait to hear how it goes :) A couple days before my scan I thought I didn't have any symptoms and I think it's the nerves that push them out of your mind.

I'm doing good :)

Mel i am so sorry you are feeling down. I hope you woke up today and they hurt worse than ever. Please let us know how your scan goes today. I will be waiting by my computer. Love ya hunny!!

I had so much fun at the 500 yesterday. My back shoulders burnt but everywhere else is fine. I forgot to put sunscreen on that part (oops). It was a blast though. I had a total of 8 beers but i sweat them out so quick because it was 95 degrees outside. So i never caught a buzz at all. I woke up 2 hours earlier today than i normally do to take my temp and just went ahead and put it in FF. I knew i'd sleep right through the time i was suppose to be up. Oh well it's probably not accurate. I do know that in the beginning of the race they had soldiers come out on the field and i was trying SO hard to fight back the tears. The Indy 500 winner last year ended up dying in a car wreck a few months after and they show a sweet video for him and i was tearing up. Not like me. Hope it's for the good.

for a boy you could name him Liam Patrick. lol that's all I can think of. for a girl middle name you could use Lena (lee-nuh). kinda combines their names!

I am scared my temp is going to flop tmrw. soooo scared

Omg Rach---NEVER thought of Leena!!!! Or I could do LeeNa---you're brilliant :) :) :)

Mel I can't wait for your awesome scan!!! I've read SSOOOO many times about girls who lose all symptoms before a scan or Dr. appt and it's exactly what Lindsay said---it's nerves that take over and overrun your symptoms. You will be fine and your scan will be GREAT!!
Lindsay that's so cool that the ring test worked for you!!! I also did that site you posted and that gave me girl too....how crazy it would be if that were all right :)
So glad you had fun Rachael! I remember being so down about my temps at 5DPO and thought for sure I was out and then at 6DPO is when they started rising. So if you took your temp 2 hours earlier, and it was still higher that's great!
What are you US ladies doing for Memorial day? We're going to my parents for a cook out. I feel so bad, yesterday we were going to go to a thing where they have a bunch of live bands and they shut down a big street and DH wanted to go really bad. When I started getting ready I could not fit into any of my pants and it sent me into an emotional freak out. I refused to go, and I know DH was so disappointed because he really wanted to go. So instead of getting out and having some fun on a Sunday cuz no work today, I sat home and pouted. Ugg....it'd be one thing if I knew the jeans aren't fitting because I'm PG, but I think it's too early for that and it's just because of all my eating I'm doing! My sisters bach party went well---I drank root beer so it looked like my usual diet coke and malibu. Some people questioned it, but left it alone. I was soooo tired at 1 am, and finally at about 130 everybody was ready to go. I was very tired and cranky at that point, and soooo hungry. But, I made it :)
Lindsay and Sam---at what point did your pants start fitting tight? I just keep thinking how my 1 friend stayed in her regular jeans until about 6 or 7 months.

Hi girls,

Back from my long weekend away. Feel like non stop travelling though. For the first time in ages we had good weather, got a little burnt (bit like you Rachel!). It was nice to catch up with all my family as I haven't seen them since finding out I was pg.

Mel - thinking of you today at your scan :hugs:

Rachel - Glad you had a fab weekend at the Indy and spending time with Andrew, despite the sun burn. I get prickly heat which I seem to have just across my chest from the sun over the weekend. Temps looking good. As for falling temps you can never count yourself out too early. I got falling temps before a rise in Nov bfp and one lady I know got a dramatic temp drop the day she got her bfp.

Lindsay - I hope you feel better after those insensitive comments. I can understand how you feel so upset. I would never say anything like that to anyone, the nearest I have said is 'what a lovely bump you have'. From the pics you have posted your look just right with a fantastically neat bump, I hope I look as good as you do in a few months time. I did the link you posted and got boy for me.

Kelsey - Lena is a nice name. I am not good with names and can't think of anything at all for mine!

Jess - hope you are having a great time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->