1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

congrats Mel!!! Are you still spotting?? Maybe you just have one of those "subchoronic" bleeds or whatever that is drying up and leaking out...I'm sure I butchered that spelling but they warned me that I might have some spotting because I had one of those from the baby burrowing into my uterus. The picture is adorable!

Kelsey - you looked great at your sister's wedding!! Can't wait for your next scan and for it to be official to everyone!! so exciting! how are you feeling?? and no more pictures of little oakley - he's way too squished in there and totally burrowed into my cervix-area to get a good face pic lol ohwell!

Jess - you'll be preggers in no time! I think your schedule looks just fine!

Rach - glad your first day went ok! I'm sure it'll get better and hopefully the lady will give you more hours soon but anything is good, right???

AFM - very minor swollen feet tonight as compared to yesterday, I tried to drink more water today so that probably helped.

My temp is in. FF changed my O date again so now it says Sunday. What do you think? Ugh! I wish we would have done it that day.

I think you need to keep dtd just to make sure...I'm afraid its going to switch on you again - which might be good since then it'll switch to a day you did BD but I think you'll be fine either way just keep going for a few more days! Maybe switch it up and do it in the shower or somewhere fun so its not so routine. I've heard that a lot from ladies about being routine but DH and I never stuck to one position or even one place :blush: and I think that helped make it fun. I also never did the legs in the air thing...just went straight to bed or after. We have been very fortunate that getting preggers hasn't been our problem which is how you guys seem to be too so have fun! :p

Oh my gosh Mel, what a scare! At this point though I've read and my Dr. said that it's fairly common to get some brown/red spotting because of everything stretching. So I'm sure that's all it was :) Me-Mo sure is gorgeous isn't he/she :)
Omg Rachael, I'd so want to punch them in the face if they were snotty lil brats who expect everything. Maybe dip their toothbrush in the toilet?? JK JK JK JK :)
Jess I'm not sure if you O'd on CD15 or 16? Either way I think you're fine. Did you skip OPK's this month? Can't wait to watch your temps these next couple days---Rach still waiting for your temp today!
Thank you girls for the compliments, I didn't feel very pretty! The whole mc and TTC got to me and I've gained about 8-10 pounds since last year, so ugg. I feel like I did have people whispering if I was or wasn't----because for only being 12 weeks I do have a bit of a bump---although it could just be my chubby belly :) My sister's boyfriend asked her about it (he has a big mouth so I asked her to please not tell him until after our 12 week scan) so she didn't lie and just said yes. He said he figured because I wasn't drinking at the wedding and I drove people home after (isn't like me, usually I'm the one that needs to be driven home :) ) and then he had the nerve to say "didn't know if you were getting chubby or pregnant!" Sometimes he doesn't think before he talks....
Anyway, happy hump day ladies, can't wait for Friday!

I need a new damn thermometer. I tried taking my temp last night before bed just to see what it said and it went dead on me before it showed up. THEN i tried taking it this morning and it said 96.93 or something. WHHHAT? I don't think that sounds right. Something is sketchy about it. I hate that f'n thing! :grr:

Thanks Lindsay! I will try to give it a go tonight too just in case! :winkwink: My temps were kinda whacky at the beginning of the month because my body was still trying to adjusted back after the trip time change but hopefully I will have another high temp tomorrow and the O date will stay. I need to start my progesterone but I want to be sure of the O date before I start.

Kelsey - I know what you feel about the weight gain. All of this MC and TTC definitley has gotten me pretty unmotivated about trying to keep the pounds off. Whenever I do get prego though I really stop paying attention to it because I always feel like I need to eat a little more and better than I normally do. Oh, I don't use OPK's. I just rely on my temps.

Rach - get the new Thermometer!! Or else!!! :grr: do you have a Target where you are? I got my BBT thermometer there. It shuts off after a couple minutes of taking the temp so I think that helps save the battery. Also, when I turn it back on the next time it shows my last temp for a quick second so if I took my temp and went back to sleep I don't have to worry about remembering it.

Mine does the same but for some reason the battery is no good in it. I am just so mad at the thing. Going to try to get a diff battery and see if that helps. Otherwise i need to buy a new one.

Jess - looks like you def O'd!! so exciting! You guys getting hit by this crazy heat wave too? I guess it is summer - I shouldn't be so surprised!! lol It's going to be right around 100 here today, I can't even imagine what it's supposed to be there!

Rach - did you get your thermometer to work?? do you trust yesterday's temp?? When do you go to work again?? Do you think it's going to work out??

Kelsey and Mel - How you ladies been feeling?? When are our next scans??

Sam - where ya been??? we should be getting close to a scan for you!

AFM - I weighed myself this morning and I actually weigh a pound less than last week - which is kind of weird but probably ok?? I didn't feel well last night so that's probably why. It's probably good that the weight gain is slowing down - it was skyrocketing for a little while! I'm up 33lbs as of this morning. I've been getting super tired again - not the weird delirious tired I got with the first trimester but just like exhausted. I'm hoping today will be better because I'm working from home today so I can take little breaks and stay off my feet all day. We'll see!! Doc appt tomorrow - Strept B or something test...??

Lindsay - HAPPY 35 WEEKS!!! You and I are the early birds here!!! :coffee: Yes still looks like O for me. We were going to do one more time last night but after dinner I was so exhausted I just couldn't muster up the energy for it. Hopefully the other days of BDing were enough. Yes, this heat wave has been ridiculous. I can't even imagine what August will be like. It looks like there is something brewing in the Caribbean so we are in for a wet weekend. I wouldn't worry about the pound too much. Weight fluctuates so much during a day that I am sure its fine. I bet it will be nice to be working from home to give your feet a break! Good luck with your appt tomorrow!!! Will they do any more scans or is that it? Gosh Oakley will be here in no time!!! :happydance:

Sam - are you back from your vacation yet? Can't wait to hear about it!!!

Kelsey - HAPPY 12 WEEKS!!! :yipee: How exciting!!!!

I think you're good with the BD - looks pretty real to me now! We are the early birds on here!! I work best in the morning, I fade really quickly in the afternoons - always have!

Good luck with whatever is brewing down there!! I guess you won't be out on the boat this weekend :(

No more scans of our little man - he's so shoved head down with his face buried that my SIL hasn't been able to get any pictures other than his feet (on the right top of my belly). Those are super cute but he's pretty crammed in there so it's not really worth the time of fighting for measurements lol. We got some great pictures at 28 weeks that I'm really happy with!

Sam - I totally forgot you are on vacation - I hope you're having a great time!! :)

Happy 12 weeks Kelsey! so exciting! :) Can't wait for your next scan picture!

Hi girls!! Back on Terra firma!

Linsday- Happy 35 weeks, wow can't believe Oakley is nearly here! Pity about the scans but as you saw you have your 28 weeks ones and he will be here soon enough to see.

Kelsey - happy 12 weeks!! How are you feeling? Do you feel a nit more confident yet? I still have odd wobbles and got my doppler out as soon as I got home yesterday as I never took it away with me. I haven't had a proper look but for the quick scan I saw on FB the wedding looked fantastic and so did you. Glad the weather wasn't too hot either. As for the weight gain I think all of us esp after mc had put on weight, me included so as from my other posts I TOTALLY understand how you feel. My bump at 12 weeks seemed more like flab but after that I didn't see to get bigger just my belly got firmer and feels more like a bump now and that does make you feel different about yourself. Hope that makes sense.

Jess - it does look like you have ov'd, I wonder if it changed to Sunday because of the EWCM data. I think the pm bd Fri will still be good though!

Mel - replied in your journal. Glad the spotting has stopped, that must have been scary for you. I remember my red bleeding at 12 weeks and that was scary too.

Rachel - Glad you got that new job, hopefully after they see how good a worker you are they might up your hours. Shame the other girls are so snotty. I hate people like that. We are all the same and no one should treat anyone else differently. That damned thermometer of yours is trying to torture you. I think its time for a new one!

afm - had a good time on the cruise. The best place we went to was Rome but it was soooo hot 33oC (91oF) We saw the Vatican, St Peters Square, the Colosseum, Trevi fountain, Pantheon. The weather on ship was great but I struggled to find shade sometimes so I didn't overcook little smartie! The entertainment was good but the comedian based his show towards the vast majority of the ships population age range which must have averaged at least 70 years old!! Food was excellent which means I must have put on at least another stone but daren't weight myself!! I haven't put any pics on FB yet but I will. Any other news I have missed out on. I tried to read back but may have missed something. Missed you all.

Quick update -- Work has been good. Worked today and picked up a day (tmrw). Went to use my thermometer this morning and it wouldn't turn on. I was so mad. Right now is when i need it most. Maybe it's God's way of saying 'don't stress it this month". Hmmm maybe it will happen all on its own?! Yeah... wishful thinking! Anyways... i like my job. It's hard work but i'm use to it. A lot easier than housekeeping at a hotel but a lot more detailed. I'm thinking of starting my own business eventually.

Glad you are enjoying the job Rachel and yay for the extra day. My brother is a painter and decorator and has just come back home after living away for a few years and has set up his own business and doing really well. Scary initially but in the long run much better.

Sam - :boat: welcome back and Happy 18 weeks!!! Gosh I can't believe how time has flow for you!!! So glad you had such a great time on the cruise. I can't wait to hear about it and see some pics on FB! Did you go in the Vatican Museum? That place is huge!!! I really think next cruise I need to depart from Rome so we can spend a few days there.... There's just too much too see and I know when we went it really felt rushed! Maybe you are right about the EWCM on Sunday changing O date. I may take that out and see what it does. I noticed it in the morning so it really could have been from overnight or even the day before...?

Lindsay - no boating for me this weekend but my work has scheduled a "team building" event on a party boat. Basically a booze cruise!!! Let me just tell you how fun that will be... the forecast is calling for 15 knot winds, 2-4 seas and 80% chance of rain!!! Can't wait!!! Even I might be taking some motion sickness stuff just in case!!!

Rach - that's great you picked up some extra hours! I bet it does feel slightly less stressful working for a small business like that rather than a big company with all the extra rules etc. that go along with that. Are the owners of the homes there when you guys cleaning or is it just you girls? I would really love to have someone come clean my house, I have absolutely no time but Chris won't go for it. I am still working on him about getting someone to come mow the lawn. He is so tight when it comes to that stuff!!!! :haha:

Mel - just wanted to check and see if you were back from your scan today... please post pics!!!

oh I didn't realise Mel was getting another scan today. She doesn't say so on her journal as she was working today, first day back at work.

Yeah, Rome was mental. So busy and so much to see that you do need a couple of days there. We did get in to the Vatican, the place is massive, but not the sistine chapel which was a shame. Hmm your team building weeknd sounds 'interesting'!

Chart's lookin good Jess!! :)

Sam - your pictures are amazing on FB! love it!!

Heading off to my doc appt soon!

Happy Friday Girls! Well I am finally home from our team building outing, thank gooodness! The weather held out for us so it was okay. Our driver seemed to have a little too much to drink though, which we did not realize until we were on our way so that was not a good thing.

Sam - I need to go to FB and check out your pics!

Lindsay - How did your appt go?

AFM - another high temp today so I started my progesterone this morning. I tried taking the EWCM off my chart from Sunday but it still left Saturday as my O date. Hopefully we got it covered. 1 week 'till testing starts!!!

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? Its probably going to be a quiet one for me as I we're supposed to be in for in for a very wet weekend and that depression in the Caribbean looks like it may be turning into a tropical storm. Oh how I love hurricane season!!!! ugh!!!

Next scan is at 12 weeks girlies!

Pink your holiday sounds amazing!! I was laughing at the 'average age 70' bit. I understand the frustration to find shade, I was like that when I went to Barcelona with pregnancy 3. xx

Rach, I think you should set up your own business!! Haven't you had probs with that thermometer before?

Lindsay glad you got all your pics now!:cloud9: You're going t0 see him so soon for real!! Xx

Jess, I hope the high temps keep coming, got everything crossed for you!! :dust:

I had a busy day yesterday teaching 5 year olds and then I went to see a West End show with my sister in law, my hubs had got us discount tickets. It was brilliant but I was very sick and exhausted by the end of the day so I think I did too much - I have never felt worse sitting on the packed tube on the way home at 11.30pm ish. So I'm resting today as after the show I felt all these pulling pressure pains so much so I had to sit down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->