1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Awhhhhhhhhh I AM SO happy for you Kelsey!!!!! It's all sooooooooo much more real now, huh? That's soo good your baby has all 5 fingers! Doing summer salts in there? LOL. That is sooo gosh darn cute. Do you have any pics to post?!?! I am so glad everything turned out the way we all hoped!!! Sooooooooooooo happy!!!!!!!

Kels i'm so happy for you!!!! I got shivers down my spine reading your post!!! :cloud9: pics pics pics!!!! Xxxx

Rach lovely dream! It will come true!!!

My friend's baby girl is called Delilah Vida Honan and then the last name :cloud9:

Oh Kelsey - I am so happy for you!!! :happydance: :yipee: :happydance: :yipee: It mut be such a sign of relief to be able to finally tell people!!! When I was responding last night I forgot to respond about your sister. I hope everything goes OK for her and like Lindsay said, hopefully they will be able to get it all in 1 procedure.

Lindsay - yes I hear those pumps are expensive, but I guess you save money in the long run. I get a box of formula delivered to my house it seems every time a DD passes so I just got another and was going to send it to you if you were going the formula route.

Mel - Omgosh, the storms were terrible last night. You would have probably loved it but it woke me up quite a few times. So much wind and rain hitting the windows. That is so great your friend in the RPL had her baby after all of those losses. :yipee: Do you know what she did different this time?

Rach - I hope that dream means positive things for you this month. Maybe Mel can help analyze what it all means. FX!!! When will you test?

AFM - I am planning to hold out testing until Friday if I don't get AF by then. I really don't feel any different. My boobs are slightly sore if I really push or squeeze them :haha: but that occasionally happens for me anyway so I am not sure I can really call that a symptom. I have still been a little watery down there but its been mixed with progesterone the last couple days so I am not sure now if its the same as I had over the weekend or just the progesterone.

Jess she did what I did funnily enough! She went on clomid or some similar fertility drug, had a trigger shot to release the egg(s) and iui (I didn't do the iui). I'm convinced it was this that regulated my hormones and made my egg better! I had 2 eggs after the clomid but obviously only one fertilised. 2 released as I had 2 corpus luteums. I also had help to thicken my lining because my period before this pregnancy was so light. My lining was thin due to the erpc. I had estrogen tablets to thicken my lining just before ov. Xxx

Also Jess I had no symptoms whatsoever before this bfp, in fact I stopped the steroids I was so convinced it was a bfn!!

Mel i got a question for ya. This girl had a trigger shot and is now 9-10dpo. She is getting positives with the pregnancy tests (using strips) but the blood test today came back a 5. Do you think she is PG? Didn't you get a faint BFP on 8dpo? She had her shot the 13th.

That's great Mel! I think depending on what happens this next time I may try that too... a trigger shot to get the egg released earlier and possibly with or without IUI. I really feel like egg quality is an issue. I have been taking the 200mg of CoQ10 for some time so I really hope that helps next time.

I am hoping I don't need them next month, but in case I do I want to be prepared.... where do you girls get your OPK test strips? I am sure I can get them online somewhere but wanted to see what you girls recommend.

Kelsey - do you have a pic to post from today?

Kelsey - I'm so happy for you!!! :) :) :) :) It's so exciting to be able to tell people!! I had people asking me by 12 weeks if I was pregnant cuz my belly popped out real quick!! How's your belly doing??? Oh and seriously tell your sister I'd be happy to answer any questions at all!! It was so devastating to me when I found out I needed the LEEP and then once it was over, it was no big deal!

Mel - can't wait for you next scan!! woohoo!!

Rach - I have everything crossed for you this month!! Don't worry about Mesina - this is your month!!

Jess - Keep that formula! If your chart keeps looking the way it has been, you've got nothing to worry about! I didn't have any symptoms at all until the night before I got my BFP I started crying and being super emotional about not being pregnant lol turns out I was!

AFM - I was feeling a bit better this morning but as I had a stressful day, I'm just flat out exhausted tonight! I have tons of work to do tomorrow but my boss won't be in and I can just get my work done and head home! The craziness should end next week and I'll finally be able to relax and get all this baby stuff unpacked and put away! *And pack the hospital bag* - I still can't believe it's that time already!!

Jessie---I had absolutely NO SYMPTOMS before my BFP---and actually I didn't really have any for awhile after either. So I think Lindsay is right, you better keep that formula :) All the way until Friday we have to wait?! aww man!! lol jk jk I used the digital OPK's and just got them at wal-mart. clear blue digital I think? Pretty pricey but they were always spot on.
Lindsay---glad you're feeling a little bit better! How did your presentation go today? Yes, get that hospital bag packed!! This is so crazy we've all been friends for 36 weeks now---what I did before you guys I have no idea! :) As for my belly---well I'm glad to hear you popped at 12 weeks, because I've been feeling so big and I feel like I shouldn't be yet! I guess I keep comparing myself to a friend that stayed in her regular jeans until like 20 weeks and I can not get my jeans to button AT ALL. Then today at the Dr's I realized I've gained 3 lbs in the last 2 weeks!
I'll post the u/s in a sec----I hate that they have such a crappy lil portable machine because we don't get clear pictures of the profile or anything. They don't use a better machine apparently until our 20 week u/s. Lindsay, can't I borrow your SIL just for a bit?? :)

Here baby Mc is----measuring 12W3D

Attachments

• 12W4D0001.jpg
    12W4D0001.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 12
Another great temp today Jess!!!!! Aaaahhhh!!!!!
Rachael how are you feeling??

Awwww great pic Kelsey!!! :happydance: I know I said this before but it really does amaze me every time I see one of these how fast they start looking like a real baby!!! So have you named him/her Baby MC...? :baby:
I don't know if this formula will be any good by the time I need it even if I get my BFP this month so if you want it let me know.

Still High temps for me today, my LP is usually 11 days so we'll see what happens with my temps over the next couple days. I don't want to test to early and start my disappointment :cry:

Aw Kelsey! I love the picture!! My SIL would love to scan you - come on over to Maryland!! lol Don't worry about the belly! I couldn't button my pants at 12 weeks either! Oh, and my presentation was fine - had to run across the hospital too many times trying to get everything set up - thought I was going to go into labor haha but the actual presentation was good!

Jess - yay for another great temp!! I have a great feeling for you!! woohoo!!

Rach - how you feeling about this month?? When do you think you'll start testing??

AFM - Feeling a little bit better today - just really tired! It's tough having a cold and not being able to take anything!

OMGosh Jessie.... you're such a champ for holding out on a HPT. I have a really really really good feeling about your temps.

AFM-- no i'm not feeling lucky this month. Just feel so blah. I feel like it's going to happen but at the same time i feel like it's not anytime soon. *sigh*

Lindsay - so glad your presentation went well and you are feeling a bit better! Were you able to talk anything at all?

Rach - :hugs: please do buy your thermometer. Can you run to the store tonight? Don't open it and if you end up not needing it this month you can always return it!!!

Kelsey, Mel, Sam - how are you girls doing?

AFM - Chris and I have started looking at new cars. We went to the dealership over the weekend and again today. Ugh I am wracking my brain over what to do. Off to crunch some numbers!!! :dohh:

I wrote Mesina and this is what she said:

The reading is interesting, as I do not sense issues that surround fertility at this point, but rather divine timing. While I am aware that your fertility is being affected in some way or form – it is almost a sense in the reading that it is merely to slow things down, not to stop it altogether. I can see so much energy going into this baby to come, that there is a lot of emotion and love that begins the intention, so this child is coming from the most pure space. On the other hand, I sense fear and unease – partly with the child’s soul that he is nervous and partly within you that your womb is carrying some trauma from a previous experience. I know that emotionally you have tried to heal your body, yet I feel some residual energy resting there almost creating a slight blockage within the body.

My feelings are that perhaps you need to cleanse and rebalance your body’s energy. I feel that you could do this yourself, through meditation practises and also some chakra rebalancing to release the emotions that are pent up within and create a deeper flow in the womb. I sense that as the summer progresses, so shall the likelihood that this pregnancy will come – yet the timing seems to be non fixed with you, something that is not always typical. I do believe that your son will arrive here, so to see you pregnant up ahead is not a struggle at all. This child is very destined into your life and I believe that between the nerves and residual energy the timing just hasn’t found itself coming together to bring the pregnancy forward.

August is still a hugely significant month for this boy, the strength of that month is important. I also feel that you should not worry about losing this pregnancy, that there is nothing in the energy or reading that all would be lost, especially if you continue to encourage him on his journey while you are pregnant – this is very important. In a way I believe that your own fears and worries have been difficult and there has been, in the past, some blockages created from that. Yet now I sense that you are further away from those emotions, the rest is just stored memories in a way in what your body has endured. Trust the timing, I know that things have been tough waiting and hoping for this baby – yet I also know that life has a habit of putting things in our path just when we need them most.

Try the chakra rebalancing – this can be done yourself with some cheaply obtained stones and meditation. If you are comfortable this could help release some of that blockage. The rest is up to him and I feel that you need to turn to the coming months ahead for more signs of his arrival – I believe he will do his best to try and come again.

Also your partner feels to have been through a bit of a struggle in some way – perhaps he needs a little down time, even if only each night to relax. I believe this would help his fertility in some way, as I feel he has a tense energy.

These timings are never always fixed in place, but where we are on our journey. I hope that you and your partner find some relief in the pregnancy by conceiving, but please above all don’t give up hope. I sense that your determination will take you very far.

Good luck!

Blessings,
Mesina

I like that reading Rach!! Sounds very promising!! I don't know what Chakra is but you should try some yoga!! It has worked wonders for me over the years not only physically (back issues) but mentally too!! You feel so relaxed afterwards! and if AF shows - go get a new thermometer asap!! Or just go get one now, I'm sure you'll be having another baby after this one! :p

Oh and Jess - I was able to talk fine, thankfully! I do the Neti Pot thing, but the squirt bottle version and it works wonders!! I'm feeling a lot better today but can just feel the snot *gross* all up in my sinuses and the back of my throat. Hopefully I'll feel better by this weekend. I felt good enough last night to wash another load of baby stuff, so I'm getting there! My house is just a disaster right now :blush: DH has helped a lot but it still needs a good cleaning!

What kind of cars are you looking at?? I strongly recommend the Dodge Journey ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->