1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey - Had to back onto FB to see your post, for some reason I don't see them automatically. Great way to do it, lovely idea. Love the idea if telling your work colleague, wish I'd thought of that.

Jess - love the new car, sooo jealous. I am glad you got a good deal in teh end, their loss! We are looking to update our little car from 3 to 5 door for ease of getinng car seat etc in the back.

Mel - can't wait till your scan tomorrow. I'll be trying to check up at lunchtime after the mad Tuesdays mornings at work.

Rachel - Sorry to you and Jess that AF got you and that she has been so erratic, you just want ot get it over with. Love Jax sleeping on your head! When we had our Greyhound she sometimes slept in the bed between OH and me and by the morning she had 80% of the bed and we were perched right on the ends!!

Lindsey - not much longer to go at work and I am glad the busy bit is all done with. I hope your power gets sorted soon, nice as it is o stay with relatives is is so better to bein your own house/bed. We saw a bit about the storms on our news, looked bad.

AFM - had a bad day yesterday, all emotional and crying on OH. Just got a bit panicked by the upcoming scan next week (never really goes, does it?) and people asking me about leaving dates etc. I don't know why I was so upset, couldn't really articulate it to OH but I feel better today. I think some ms is returning, felt nauseous all day yesterday and again this evening. Some nice news was I bought a moses basket and vibrating rocker, so am going to pick that up during the week. We probably will find out the gender, although I am not oo bothered but OH very keen to know.

aw, sam! I know how you feel about getting worried about a scan even now! I had scans every two weeks from 12 weeks to 24 weeks and my heart still skipped a beat until I got through those - it goes easier every time but never really went away! I bet your nausea is just anxiety and you'll feel better after your scan - when is it again??
The storm was really bad! There are still traffic lights and lots of people without power - we're really lucky that we got ours back already! I live farther outside of the city than most and there's fewer homes out here, so I think it's easier to get things done quicker.

How's everyone else doing??

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA. We went out on the boat for a relaxing weekend and work has was nuts yesterday. I worked almost 12 hours!!!! Trying to catch back up quickly at work….

Mel – Happy 12 weeks!!!! Good luck with your scan today!!!! Can’t wait to see some pics!

Lindsay – hope your power is back on. I know you all are having a terrible time up in that area!!! Omgosh about the braxon hicks… you better get that bag packed!!!!! TONIGHT!!!!

Kelsey – I did not see your pic yet I don’t think. I need to go check it out.

Rach – sorry about AF!! Did you get your thermometer yet??? You and I are going to be temping buddies again this month. We are about on the same cycle!

Awww Sam – sorry you are feeling so emotional. Everything will be just perfect!!!

Well we didn't have to wait even for a minute because the first patient didn't turn up! So I was straight in there and no one was even waiting. It all happened so quickly too. The sono was lovely, Australian actually, and she put my mind at rest straight away. Later I had to walk around, drink loads of water and then empty my bladder a bit to get me-mo to lie flat so she could get an accurate crl measurement and neck fold measurement which she did eventually. Can't believe the abdomen scan worked straight away, I was amazed! Me-me was bouncing, BOUNCING! Kicking, stretching by arching his back, eating the fluid, waving and turning!!!!! We were AMAZED!! So yes 3 days ahead again at 12.3, me-mo's going to be tall like his daddy!! The neck measurement was normal at 1.6. :yipee: The photos are crappy :nope: mainly because my bladder was emptyish by the time me-mo had got into position and he wouldn't turn his face for the profile pic when the sono was ready to take it. But I will post the best pic later. Thanks for all your support ladies xxxxx

Mel - that is fantastic!!!! Congratulations!!! :yipee: Can't wait to see the pic later!!

Here he is! I think he is smiling! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 12 weeks 3 days pic 1.jpg
    12 weeks 3 days pic 1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 12 weeks 3 days scan pic 2.jpg
    12 weeks 3 days scan pic 2.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 12 weeks 3 days scan pic 3.jpg
    12 weeks 3 days scan pic 3.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 3
Yay! Oh my goodness I LOVE the pictures! So cool! Such a beautiful baby Mel! Congrats! :)

Oh my gosh Mel - what great pics of Me-Mo!!! :happydance: It looks like he/she just sitting there hanging out. I am so over the moon happy for you!!!

So happy for you Mel! :cloud9:

Happy 4th of July my American friends!!!

Here's a pic of my twin nieces. I love and miss them soo much!

Attachments

• twins.jpg
    twins.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 3
Happy 4th July!

Aww Rachel your nieces are so cute. Love the matching car seats! Do they live quite a distance from you?

Hope everyone else is okay.

Happy 4th of July girls! Anyone have any big plans today?

Happy 20 weeks Sam- half way there!!!! :happydance:

Rach - what's the status on the thermometer!!??? :grr:

AFM - Went to a 4th of July pool party earlier today and now just sitting around the house waiting for the Macy's Fireworks show to start. AF is starting to come to an end. Just down to some spotting now. It looks like the end of next week will be our time to really get to it this month. I start back to school on Tuesday so boy am I going to be tired!!!

Sam - yes they do live far away. I was born and raised in New York and moved to Indiana when i was 18. So i get to see my family maybe 1-2 times a year.

Jess - i haven't got that thermometer but i will this evening!!! I don't want the :grr: Sounds like you had a lovely 4th! I went to Andrew's dads house because he had a party. It was nice to get together and see everyone. Seems like we're all busy most of the time anymore.

AFM-- well i am miserable this morning. Andrew has had pink eye for the last 2 weeks. He's been putting antibiotic drops in his eyes. Seemed like it took FOREVER for it to heal, but finally a day or two ago his eyes have looked normal again. Well, i was on the comp mid-day yesterday and my eye felt like an eyelash was in there. My eye has been itching and this morning it's barely open. I'm going to go to work and show my boss and see what she wants me to do. I don't wanna call because since it's after the 4th i don't want her thinking i got 'too drunk' last night and couldn't make it in today. On a better note, AF is gone.

Sounds like viral conjuntivitis - very contagious so no suprise you my have it Rach. If it is that it may be best to stay off work for a few dysy but let the boss see, so they know you are not pulling a fast one. Did Andrew see the optometrist or just get drops from the chemist? Glad you had a nice weekend with Andrews family with yours being so far away.

Jess - glad AF is on her way out and you have a great 4th July yesterday. Counting down the days till ov. Hopefully you'll not be too tired to dtd!

Kelsey - how are you?

Lindsay - packed that bag yet? I was going to ask, my boobs have getten relly itchy (all over) the last day or so, did you experience this?

afm - bought a moses basket and bouncer yesterday. Not new but perfetly clean and I will buy a new mattress for teh basket. They get used for such a short time that I couldn't bring myself to get them new. I'd rather spend that money on a pram that will last us few years. Less than 1 week till me next scan, lokoing forward to it. Kicks a bit stronger now. If OH presses down under mine where the kicks are, he thinks he can feel something.

Hi Ladies!!

I hope everyone had a great 4th (for those of you that celebrate it!). DH and I had a "baby prep" day yesterday and it was just great!! I feel SO much better! We are using a pack and play as a bassinet in our bedroom that is now all set up and ready to go, the crib is made up, the BAG IS PACKED for the hospital (yay!! haha), the car seat is in the car, the clothes are cleaned and put away, all we have to do is sterilize the bottles and binkies! Packing the bag for the hospital was kind of hard - I had no idea what to put in there! but it's done! I just have to finish up washing the resusable diapers - got most of them done yesterday but there's a bunch in the dryer - They're really expensive so I hope we use them to save the money back!! haha.

Rach and Jess - woohoo for AF leaving and getting back to it!! and Rach - get that thermometer so we know what's going on!!

Sam - that was my favorite part - when Kirk could start to feel the little man move!! I can't wait until your scan!! so exciting <3

Kelsey - how you doin?? Hope you had a great fourth!

AFM - the little man is getting really strong! When he moves around a lot, I feel bruised down by where my cervix would be! The contractions were fewer and further between them yesterday, so I'm thinking I was too stressed before, or I was too busy yesterday to notice them, I don't know! Next week is my last week of work, can't believe it!

Happy 37 weeks Lindsay!!! Ahhhhh... I am so relieved that you got your bag packed!!! I was worried that you would be going to the hospital without one!!! Is next week your last week of work?

Happy 20 weeks Sam!!! Yeah for the new basket and bouncer! It must be so exciting when you can actually start buying stuff!!!

Rach- sorry about your eye!! Hope you can get rid of it faster than Andrew did.

Sorry i been kind of veg on here lately. Been busy with work. Just got back from the doctor and i do have pinkeye. She said she's never saw anyone who had it with their eye lid as swollen as mine. Also i have a lot of puffy/redness under my eyebrow and all under my eye. It sucks!! Feels like glass in there. I hope i can sleep tonight. I get a 3 day weekend after tmrw. I hate my boss, what a c-u-n-t for not sending me home today! I hope she gets it 10x worse than i have it. Hope you all are doing well!

Hi Ladies!

Sorry about your eye Rach! I've never had pink eye before but I hear it's just awful! Hope you can rest up and get rid of it quickly!

Happy 20 weeks Sam! I hope you're doing great! Can't wait for your scan!!

Jess - Yep! Next week is my last week of work before starting my maternity leave, I can't believe it!!

Kelsey and Mel - where ya been?? Hope you guys are OK!

AFM - Doc appointment went fine yesterday, nothing special. Got to hear the little guy's heartbeat (145bpm) and just checked in with the doctor really. Told her I've been having a lot of cramping and she said that's good and that they'll start checking me next week but to let them know if I start getting 4 or more contractions in an hour or have any blood in my CM.

I spoiled myself yesterday and got a gel manicure (hope it really lasts like they say!) and a pedicure! It was great! Had some lunch with two of my girlfriends AND saw snow white that evening with another friend. It was so nice to take a day off to just enjoy -Had to go to the MVA/DMV in the morning - but made it worth it :)

Awh i'm glad you got to hear and see him one more time before his arrival!! I really need a mani and pedi. Ahhh it's so relaxingg!!!

Did you all see that Eliza is having a boy??! :)

Kels where have you been?!

Rach sorry about your eye hun :hugs: I hope you get better soon :hugs: Can't believe your boss :shock: Punch her in the eye!! :haha:

Pink Happy 20 weeks!! :yipee:

Lindsay glad everything is fine with Oakley! Ohh and a manicure and pedicure, bet you felt great afterwards!! xxx

Jess glad af is winding down, I hope this is the last one you see now xxx

Kels hope you're ok hun

I am ok, 13 weeks today can't believe it, just feeling a bit sick and wondering what to eat lol!

Mel wow 13 weeks already! SOOO crazy!!!

I don't understand what is going on. Like.. my AF started a week ago. I had it for 4 days. Now today CD7 i'm spotting again. WTF ?! I don't understand why. It's brown. Whatever... Just so over it right now. My eye hurts so bad. It's more swollen today than it has been. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g