1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Do it again tonight, tmrw, skip a day and do it 1 more time!! Keep testing obviously to make sure. :)

Dr. appt was alright. He said i had bacterial or viral pinkeye. If it's viral the meds he gave me won't do anything. The eye will have to heal all by itself. If it's bacterial then the oral antibiotics and new eye drops should help. I know it's help loosen the mucus in my nose. I can actually get it out rather than it being stuck up in there. My eye actually doesn't hurt as bad today but it's still swollen. I can actually see a bit more! WOOHOO. lol. I did go to work today. I definitely need to find something else. This lady is a bitch. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. I can't stand her.

OMG Rach!!!!!!! Pleaseeeeese let this be a :bfp: I'm glad your eye's getting better

Girls I am so tired, I have updated my journal but I think it's bedtime for me. I hope you're all OK. Will catch up soon xxx

I'll read the rest later---but I just looked at your OPK Jess and it's for sure positive!!! woohhoo!! That's great you BD yesterday, and then like Rachael said I'd do today tomorrow skip a day and then again. YOU HAVE TIMED BD PERFECT THIS MONTH!!! I think the day before OV seems to be almost more important than the day of OV because it takes the sperm so long to travel that by the time you OV today the sperm is just getting there!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Lindsay did you have your appt?!?! Is today your last day of work!?!?!? Sooo excited for all this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update asap (mrs. impatient up here/over here in WI)
Rachael--hopefully the antibiotics work! Do you think you're close to OV? Your not doing OPKs this month, right? Maybe you should get those same strips that Jessie got, if they weren't too expensive. Just think everyday you go to work and you hate it, that you're making money to save for cute lil outfits for your baby!!! Are you putting in applications anywhere else or nothing else open yet. I hope it all works out!

Hi ladies!!

So, I'm not going to lie, I'm disappointed after my appointment - no dilation at all yet!! BUT we got an awesome face shot of him! He looks just like my brother with Kirk's nose lol.

Hoping next week will hold better news in the progressing - but since they don't think I'll go into labor this week, I'm going to take next week day by day and try to go to work so I can get one more week with him in October.

Hope you all are doing great!

Attachments

• 38wks.jpg
    38wks.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 5
OMG he already looks like you Lindsay! LOL. That is crazy!!!!! He is going to be sooo handsome. Wow.. so surreal!!!! I'm sorry you haven't dialated yet but soon enough it's all going to be happening. GAHH!

Kelsey i was thinking about getting OPKs this month because... I AM STILL spotting. Like i said, bled 4 days.. had some cramps, stopped 2 days and have been spotting 6 days in a row. Everytime i pee there's brown or light pink? I've never had this before so it's new to me. I have no sore bbs, no nausea, nothing. I just bet it's my body being whack JUST in time for when i THOUGHT i would get a bfp. UGH. Idk what is going on. I hope i'm not bleeding internally from a cut or cyst or something?

Ugh i went into the bathroom and tried a frer just for the hell of it. I didn't read carefully. It said to wet for 3 seconds but i did for 10 :dohh: This is RIGHT after doing it. It's dried some now and lightened up. I am the queen of evaps. I've been taking antibiotics so i hope i'm not miscarrying or something?

Attachments

• evap.jpg
    evap.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11
I don't think 3 vs. 10 seconds will make a difference - I see a line!! FRER's aren't supposed to have evaps, right?!

The line didn't get darker later? That's kind of weird...

Jess - I see you guys got some BD in last night from your chart - I agree with Kelsey, you guys timed this month perfect!

I'm feeling better this morning about the little man not wanting to come out yet - it will give me one more week in October to stay home with him, so one more week of work to go! I can do it! Plus I decided I'll sleep in every day and go in on the late side of rush hour instead of before it like I usually do and just take it easy, so it shouldn't be so bad! Although, he has snuggled his little head into my pelvis and started dropping so I've got a lot of pressure, but I think I'll go CRAZY if I stay at home waiting for 3 whole weeks!

I thnk I see a line! What dpo roughly would this be if that wasn't AF? I doubt that is and evap if the ic was taken staitgh after testing but I did once get a pink evap line of FRER but that was left a hours our so after testing. Do you have any other tests? KEeping everything crossed.

Linsday - I can#t beleive that picture!! It is just wonderful. Shame about the no dilation, maybe hot curry and bd will help!

Jess - near enough +ve to me so keep testing and keep bding. I had a very short run in to my surge which it looks like you have too and mine stayed +ve for about 12 hours. We bd ov -3, -1 and ov day. I never bothered after and OH too knackered by then and I was pretty confident about ov day.

Kelsey - how are you? Need to start taking bump pics soon.

Hi girls!
Thanks for all of your help with the OPK. Hopefully we caught the egg!!! I did other OPK last night and it was lighter than the one during the day I took. I managed to get DH to get some BDing in last night even though he was tired. I went to see Magic Mike after work yesterday so when I got home he thought I was worked up from the movie :winkwink: (By the way, this is a must see for your girls... absolutely hilarious!!! ... and it was filmed right here in Tampa. In one of the beach scenes in the movie they actually take a boat out to the exact place we go with our boat - its the spot in my avatar pic so you may recognize it if you see the movie.

Lindsay - Happy 38 weeks yesterday! I missed the signatures yesterday when I was posting from my phone. What a great pic of Oakley's face, he does look like you!!! I think when he gets here you'll be glad you had an extra week :) Is you bag in the trunk of your car yet?

Kelsey - Happy 15 weeks!!! Have you felt any movement yet?

Sam - have you started any BLUE shopping yet???

Rach - I see a line too so I really hope that's a BFP for you!!! FX!!! Do you have any more tests so you can take another?

Well I woke up this morning to really red eyes!!! I don't know if I have what Rach has but they are pretty bad. I have some other eye issues so I think its just irritation. It figures the week that this happens I don't have my glasses... I left them on the boat last week and was planning to get them today. My old pair that I have at home are a really bad prescription so I really don't want to drive with them so I decided to work from home today. I was only working a half day today anyway.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? Chris will be at a conference in Orlando starting Sunday but I am going to go over with him a day early and then drive back on Monday.

Girls - I just did another OPK and the line is still dark like the one I posted yesterday. What do you girls think? I am really going to wear out DH at this pace!!! LOL

Omg Lindsay, look at his little face!! He looks totally irritated to be bothered :) Or maybe because he's smooshed? That's such a good idea to try and hold off as long as you can, because once he's here, you'll be sooo happy you have the extra days with him.
Rachael, I don't know what the heck kind of cycle you're having?!?! WTH!? You'd think if you're 12 days into your new cycle the line would be super dark, but yet without temping or OPK's we have no idea when you OV'd so maybe you Ov'd SUPER late and this is a BFP!? I thought you can take some antibiotics and it's ok in pregnancy, maybe not? Wait, I think I'm getting that mixed up with the prednisone I was on awhile ago, that they told me could be taken while pregnant. If your thermometer turns on, you should take your temp in the am to see where it's at!!!!
oh no Jessie, not you too!?!?!?! Hope it's just allergies or something and goes away quickly. I need to see this movie asap, facebook has been blowing up about it too! Without your OPK I think I would have thought you OV'd on the 13th---I think there's no doubt though it was the 14th. It seems anytime your bd'ing schedule is perfect you get PG, so this 2WW is going to be killer for me.
Ugg, such a busy weekend I have. DH is in a softball tourn. so I think I'll go to those games tonight, then tomorrow starting at 9 am we're bridesmaid dress shopping for a friend of mine, then Sunday we have mass for my cousin who passed away 10 years ago, then a get together for him, then a 1st birthday party for a friend of ours AND a baby shower. Hope you all have a great weekend planned, Lindsay, plan to do whatever will get you dilated :)

BD BD BD JESSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the wearing out will be soooo worth it in 9 months :) Show hubby a lil cleavage or something, shake your butt a lil while walking past him, get him in the BD mood. WOOHOO! :) Oh, and repeat the above steps tomorrow as well.

Thanks Kelsey! :rofl: So since my line is still dark do you think that maybe I haven't O'd yet?

Sounds like you have a busy weekend. The get together for your cousin sounds nice. August will actually be the 10 year anniversary of my brothers passing. :cry: I need to plan something special to do for that.

Jess - my surge (and thus dark lines) lasted about 12 hours before getting lighter again. Is the one today a bit darker than yesterdays? I would say definetely bd today and see what the opks show tomorrow. I know some people say that once you get a +ve opk there is no point doing any more as from the start of your surge (+ve opk) the the egg will be released within 24-36 hr regardless of how long your line stay dark for. However I continued to test just to make sure the line does go lighter eventually. Some people do heve longer surges, like I said mine lasted about 12 hrs.

I had to look back but I got my first +ve opk around 9pm on CD13, still +ve (I think around 5pm then got lighter after that) on CD 14 and FF gave me CH for ov-ing that day.

I agree with Kelsey, got anything nice to wear? :winkwink:

Jess - didn't you say it got lighter at some point after the dark one? Maybe youre o'ing twice?! Twins! BD again! DH will be fine! Lol

You better get your bat out Jessie and whip H into shape with that BD!! :grr: LOL. Sounds like you've covered all your bases girly! Like Lindsay said you could be O'ing twice! Or maybe you're O'ing right this minute?! Regardless i feel you have done enough. I can't wait to see your BFP in 2 weeks. I sure hope you don't have what i have. Mine is actually going into my other eye. I bet for you it's allergies or irritation. Better get your glasses.

I am just so confused about this HPT. Gonna have to get a diff test this evening or something. I imagine it will be a bfn and the frer was just an evap. Just like it always happens. I hope to see a bfp this evening but that is wishful thinking. What kind of sick joke would this be? LOL. Figures something majorly happens when i NEED my chart. Stupid dumb ass thermometer. Feel like bringing a ball bat and swinging everything in sight :grr: I felt kinda nauseous yesterday and today but i think it's from being sick. Had a major headache this morning. I was gonna take something for it but i forgot and left for work LOL. I forget everything. I'm still spotting. It's brown and mixed with CM. What a funky body i have.

Lindsay- the OPK last night was definitely lighter. Maybe my urine wasn't as concentrated, not sure. The one I took today was definitely dark still.

Rach- sounds like some pregnancy symptoms to me!!! I think you should go out and get another test along with a new thermometer to see where your temps are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->