1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Thanks! This is the first time I have measured on track so I am excited... and hopeful! Chris was excited too. He had them take his blood pressure too while he was there because he was feeling so anxious about everything LOL! I hope this is it for me too and it was just that damn ovary not producing enough progesterone. :growlmad:

By the way, Happy 21 weeks!!! :happydance: You are a banana now!! Wowsers!!!

Woohoo Jess!! I just knew it was going to be good news!! Everything has been going great for you so far and I can just tell it's going to keep going great!! Now I'm excited for the next scan - it's so amazing how quickly they develop!! Big congratulatory :hugs: to you!! Is the Exam today? tomorrow? Yesterday? I forget! I hope you're not stressing too much!

AFM - they don't think my boob thing is an abscess! woohoo!! They told me I'm not draining the tops of my boobs though and I need to "massage" them while I pump or feed him. They're also giving me a hard time about primarily pumping and feeding but it's honestly so much easier because I'm always running out of the house. If I was home all day it would be much easier to pop him on and off the boob as needed but I feel like I'm never home. Plus, I make so much milk that I need to pump the other boob after a feeding anyway so what's the difference??

I got my jeans buttoned yesterday!! I still have 12lbs to lose so they were not comfortable to keep buttoned but it was a small victory for me! :)

How's everyone else doing??

Oh and I think a bunch of you have asked about Kirk and he's doing a lot better with his back. He says it still feels stiff but isn't painful anymore - so we're relieved about that!!

Rachael did you get a positive OPK yet? yah, for the 5x O, totally jealous up here because O'ing once is an achievement for me!!!! Sorry to hear the job didn't work out, but so proud of you for taking steps to improve your life. You're strong and you will do it. Everything will work out, like you said, everything ends up working itself out in mysterious ways!
Jessie great idea to have a calander! Maybe that's a suggestion we can make. Good luck on your test tomorrow, I know you will do great. My husband just took his 2nd praxis text and he was so worried about it and didn't know if he was going to pass and he ended up with one of the top 15 grades out of hundreds of people. For some reason, I think you'll do the same thing!
OMG SAM YOUR BUMP IS GORGEOUS!!!!! They weren't lying when they said you were BLOOMING!! So jealous, I'll have to show my bump your bump and tell it to look just like yours.
Lindsay so glad your appt went good too! The friend I had actually had to dry out her bb and she said it was just an awful painful experience. So that's GREAT news you don't have to. Why don't they want you to pump?! I think pumping would give you a better chance of completely draining then breastfeeding.
AFM---been feeling some movement, but no definate kicks or anything. Was still questioning if it's actually movement I'm feeling, but today really seemed impossible for it to be anything else. It's almost like I feel summersaults going on in there, which is a weird feeling! Hope as the days go on it gets stronger. As for the daycare, I also think that something will hopefully come up. I know for sure my mom is going to do a day a week, and we're hoping his dad will do a day a week. That'll help big time!

Lindsay - so glad everything went well with your appointment. Gosh who would have thought all that would be so complicated!!! Yeah for getting your jean buttoned! You will be down to your pre-prego size in no time. I am already starting to get a stomach roll so I hope this is not a sign of the massive weight gain for me. My exam is tomorrow. I am not studying anymore, I am just over it so I think I am just going to take the night off to relax and just see how it goes. I just have too much going on right now to be stressing about the exam.

Kelsey - that is so great about the movement. Its probably so hard to tell in the beginning what those strange feelings are. Is your appointment next week on Friday? So now when they do a scan, do they have to be more careful not to get near the "private parts" since you don't want to know the gender? It seems like they may go down there just to take a look without even realizing it.

just wanted to stop in and say CONGRATS JESSIE!! Wonderful news and i love the picture! So amazing that the baby is only that small! Looks so much bigger than a blueberry!

Kelsey and Mel - I know you guys are holding out on the gender, but have you tried any of the predictors to see what you're having. Check out this link below, I would be curious what these come up with for you girls. I did the chinese one and I am predicted a boy :blue:

https://www.babyzone.com/gender-predictor/

This predictor just like the handful of others said girl! Have you guys done the ring test yet? That is girl too-Lindsay I forget if you did the ring test? Sam have you?
Jess my next appt is Tuesday at 1pm

Yeah for team pink!!! I have not tried the ring test, how exactly does that work? Do you just drop in in your hand?

You take a strand of your hair and loop it around your wedding ring and hold it above your belly. If it circles it's a girl if it sways back and forth boy. Lemme know what you get!

I did the website Jess posted and its right!

I tried the don't test and I couldn't figure it out lol

Lindsay- Happy 4 weeks to little Oakley! :crib: How is the mastitis today? Are you using the antibiotic again or are you just going to try the massaging etc that they recommended?

Kelsey- I will have to try the ring test now that you explained it and see if it works for me. Can't wait for your appt Tuesday!

Sam - that's great about your maternity leave! I wish we got that much here!

Mel- hope everything is going well!

Rach - how is it going with the OPKs?

AFM- I am up early but exhausted. I got up this morning to pee at about 2:45am and again about 6:00am ugh! I have my exam at noon and I am so ready to get it over with. I am just not in the right mindset for this right now. Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

Mastitis seems to be doing better - I'm on cipro right now which I stupidly googled and I guess its controversial if its ok to breastfeed while on it but my doctor said its fine so I'm trying to trust her. I've been laying in bed for an hr this morning snuggling with the little man. He was crying so I went and got him and as soon as I picked him up he stopped crying so I figured I would wait for his normal 'I'm hungry' signs and he just passed out on me. Feels so good that he just wanted to be close to.me.:)

You're going to do great on your exam! You've got that good luck charm growing in you! :) let us know how it goes and good luck!

bloody interent -justlost a huge post - bugger.

Try again.

Jess - Good luck for today, just think it will all be over with in a few hours. Are you out on the boat relaxing this weekend? Sucha wonderful scan pic and I am glad it all went well. Hope OH BP wasn't too high though!! Although things didn't go well last time the chance of things not going right after having a good 8 week scan is very small.

Lindsay - yay for no drainage. I don't know why they were giving you a hard time about pumping, you are doing the best for Oakley and yourself and they should be supporting that whatever. Aww so lovely that he just want to sleep with his mummy!

Kelsey - I am sure it will be movement you are feeling. It is so hard at the beginning to believe that is what your are feeling. Mine felt like bubbles which also felt like those pockets of wind going through your bowels!! So exciting especially when they happen on a more regular basis.

I did the chinese predicitor and it said boy for me which is true. I think boy for you Jess and girl for you Kelsey.

Rachel - how are you getting on with bding and Opk? Hope you are doing okay with the new healthy you.

afm - I did a second coat of white paint on the chest of drawers for the nursery. This is the mask I got so I don't breath in all the fumes!
IMAG0285.jpg

HAPPY 8 WEEKS JESSIE!!!!! The most beautiful rasperry I ever saw :) Good luck on your test today, in a couple hours you'll be free to enjoy you weekend. How long until you find out how you did?
Happy 4 weeks Oakley!!! That's ADORABLE that he just wanted to snuggle with him mommy!! :cloud9: I can't wait...
Oh Sam, losing a post is the WORST. :growlmad: You must be more patient than I, because when I lost my post I was so mad at this site (even though it wasn't the sites fault) that I didn't want to even look at it for a couple days. :dohh: LOVE the mask, you look like Dark Vader or something, not even sure what that looks like, but that's what I picture! :) Your OH is lucky you're helping with that, I'm leaving all the painting up to DH, even though the Dr. said I could help (I'm just choosing to ignore that).
1/2 day today and then meeting my mom for lunch. Tomorrow we have a wedding out of town so we'll be gone all day to that. DH wants to start tearing out the carpeting in the nursery, but I'm too afraid to do anything before the u/s because I'm afraid it will jinx us. I wish I wasn't so silly like that...4 days!!!! :wacko:

Understand totally how you feel, this is us just getting round to it now. I don't think I could have done it before the 20 week scan either. Maybe just say that you'll do it next weekend as you'll be too busy/tired after the wedding etc. anything that might distract him away from doing it?

Love the mask Sam! I wish I would've gotten one of those while I was pregnant! We have so much painting left to do in this house before we can start looking for new ones! We are perpetual house shoppers and right now we live on a main road and want to move somewhere else before Oakley can run around! Plus, DH wants a bigger yard which I wouldn't mind either. We live in a beautiful area so it would be nice to be somewhere a bit more scenic than right on the main road - although we're in a cute historic district (in a 210 year old house) so it's kind of fun still!

Kelsey - Your scan is going to go great! My SIL has her gender scan on Monday - big week next week!! I think she's only 18 weeks though.

Jess - You should be in your exam now - GOOD LUCK!! :) :)

AFM - still have breast tenderness this morning in my infected boob which is making me worry but maybe I'm just massaging it too much...?? Is that possible? It feels much softer...I don't know, we'll see!
My brother and his wife are coming to meet our little guy this weekend - I'm excited to see them!
I'm down to needing to lose 12lbs to make it to my pre-pregnancy weight. I can't wait until I can at least get back into my wedding rings. I've been wearing my "remembrance" ring for my angel as my wedding ring and while it's nice to have that, I miss my real wedding rings! Getting closer! My hands fattened up so much I hope they'll go back to normal when I lose the weight lol

Anyone else have fun plans for the weekend??

Hey girls quick update... will post more later. I think i O'd 3 days ago. It's my darkest stick so far unless i'm going to O real late? Glad we DTD that day.

Rach you have any pics of the OPKs? You know how I love studying them :)

As you can tell, the one in the middle is the darkest. It's more smudged looking than anything though. Not really sure if i'm having good ovulation and that's why i haven't been getting PG? Always seems my lines are so faint. Ideas?

Attachments

• opks.jpg
    opks.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 7
Hm Rach...I don't know! Have you thought about doing the smiley OPKs one month? They sell a pack that has 20 tests so you could literally start right after your AF ends and take one every day and that should cover your O. Then there will be no guessing! That's why I always did the smiley's. Plus, it's so exciting when you get the smiley! I sent it to Kirk in a text with a winky face so he knew what he was coming home to when I got it lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->