1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Mel!!!! So excited for you guys!!!! :yipee: Hope everything goes great for you tomorrow and I will be stalking your journal for updates and pictures of little Me-mo! Don't forget to post your LAST bump pic!!!! :happydance:

Jess - looks like you're getting ready to o! Let the chart stalking begin! I think I'm finally coming to an end of this AF - it has been light but super long still..ohwell

One in the bath! 2 before we went out tonight and bags packed! Can't believe this is happening! My updates will probably be on here tomorrow as I'll be texting girls from this thread:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...after-recurrent-losses-come-join-us-2377.html

I will still be regularly posting on here when me-mo is born, love you girls! :cry: xxxx

Attachments

• finalbumpbathpic39weeks.jpg
    finalbumpbathpic39weeks.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • finalbumppic.jpg
    finalbumppic.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 2
  • finalbumppic2.jpg
    finalbumppic2.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 2
Woohoo Mel!! SO excited for you!!! best of luck and can't wait to find out what you're having!! :) :)

Mel - love the pics!!! So excited for you today!!!! On my way to go stalk that other thread!!!

Jess - looks like you're getting ready to o! Let the chart stalking begin! I think I'm finally coming to an end of this AF - it has been light but super long still..ohwell

Thanks Lindsay - I have had a couple low days of temps but feeling a little crampy today so maybe O is on the way. I will have to get hubby to bed early tonight! :winkwink:

i swear i should be a physic! LOL i knew it was a girl!!!!!!!!!!!! I may be the only one who said girl Mel, but i just KNEW it from the get go! Same for Kels!!! CONGRATS!!! She is beautiful!

I know this is way off the wall and such wishful thinking, but has anyone heard of developing new allergies when you are pregnant? I am only CD29 but the last few days i've developed a new allergy to vinyl gloves. I wear them at work and now my hands are so swollen and look sun burnt. No idea what is going on but i've had an allergic reaction to it. Been wearing these for 4 months! No new brand or anything.... same old gloves. Today i didn't even wear them and it's the worst today!

Really not sure about that Rachel - maybe more like contact dermatitis rather than full on allergy. Is it just localised to your hands? You haven't used cleaning products without the gloves?

I have not used any chemicals without the gloves. 2 days ago my hand was itching. Now its not but looks sunburned and when I make a fist my skin feels tight probably bcz it's swelled

Hiya girls! I copied this from my journal! Will prob put most pics on there:-

Back home now! Everything went brilliantly and I was really well looked after by all the nurses and midwives and my hubs who is an emotional wreck all the time and so loved up with 'his princesses' :) . So we were in on the Tuesday morning at 7.30 and lexi was born at 10.47am, c section was over quickly and pretty much pain free! I was so overwhelmed when they pulled out lexi!! :cloud9: me and hubs cried. She was lobster pink and 10/10 for health and alertness :cloud9: she came out crying very loudly! I breast fed straight away and have not had one single problem! :shock: she guzzles more and more and I can hear it draining down her tummy and her guzzles! :cloud9: I was fine on my own with her, I slept with her next to me in the big bed but she had to have her own blanket, I woke up nose to nose with her at 5am this morning :cloud9:

Had a second shower this morning at the hospital and cried and cried with happiness that my mc misery came to such a happy end and thought of all my lovely friends on here and how we have supported each other so much :cry: and continue to do so!

Waiting for hubs to pick me up from doors of hospital this morning and 10 people stopped to: look at lexi, nudge each other to look, look back, smile at me or say how cute she is and I cried again! I feel so blessed and lucky that i have a beautiful baby girly!!

That's my birth story. :cloud9:

Ps and as for growth scans PAH!!!! :rofl: and amateur gender sleuthing PAH again :rofl:

Loads of photos to follow!! Xxxx

Mel I'm so thrilled for you! I cry every time one of us has a baby! My sister in law is pushing her baby out as I type and I've been crying tears of joy for her all day! So exciting!

Oh Mel- I am so super happy for you! What a perfect ending to such a difficult journey! I can't wait to see some pics and glad you are doing so well. I always thought girl too but you had me convinced that you peeked at an ultrasound appointment and it was a boy! Did you get out shopping yet for some pink stuff?

Rach- are the gloves the same exact pair you've been wearing? I am hoping that its s BFP for you! When are you testing?

How is everyone else doing? I am having a late lunch today at work so just popping in quickly. I'll catch up with you girls later.

Yes Josh ran out and bought 20 of the most girly outfits I have ever seen!! It will be your turn one day soon hun and Rach's xxx

Thanks Mel - it's success stories like your after so many losses that still gives me hope!

Hi Ladies!

So, my sister-in-law's birth story was not as wonderful as the rest of ours have been so far...We think the baby is fine but only time will tell. She went into the hospital yesterday morning at 4AM with contractions every 3.5 minutes. I think by around 6AM she was already 5cm and by 10:30AM she was 10cm and starting to push. So, she progressed really quickly and then pushing just wasn't working. The baby wasn't born until 330PM and unfortunately the cord was wrapped around his neck, they had to cut it before he came out completely and he was vacuumed out. He had a really traumatic entrance to this world and went into shock nearly immediately upon being born. He had an apgar score of 2, my poor brother-in-law thought he was dead :( I'm not sure what the second or probably third apgar scores were but no one was allowed to hold him and he was taken straight to the nursery (we don't think they have a NICU at the hospital they're in). He was having different blood pressure readings from the top half to the bottom half of his body and a pediatrician I work with said that is really common and if it continues for more than 12 hours he needs to see a pediatric cardiologist BUT good news on that is that by last night that was leveling out. The pediatrician I talked to also said it's just too early to tell if there was any damage - he said they need to watch and see how active he is in the next day or two and that will be a sign for how he's doing.

Oakley's waking up so I gotta go but I wanted to fill you guys in...keep them in your thoughts and I will update when I can.

Sorry to be a downer after such a happy couple of weeks for our thread! We're just devastated for them..

Mel!!! I am so happy to hear the birth story. Wow, after 4 mc's Lexi is finally here! You should write a book. That is just so amazing and can touch so many hearts around this world. I am so happy you're not having any problems with her. You sound like you are already a pro at it all! So happy for you darling. You deserve it all!!!!

I was just at Walmart and didn't even think about buying a test. Shoot! LOL. It's probably too early anyway. My hands aren't red anymore because i haven't had the gloves on. They do itch every now and then. As far as symptoms.. i've just been tired and tonight my appetite is all out of wack. Nothing tastes good. Other than that... nothing. It's probably all wishful thinking but i'll let you know for sure what the results are whenever i test.

I will try and post more soon-but wanted to jump on and say CONGRATS TO YOU MEL!! Glad everything is going so well, the love is just indescribable isn't it?! I don't want to leave the house because I just want to stay home and love and protect her.
Sam, again, thank you so much for the kind words and all your reassurance. It really helped me get through those first few days.
Jessie your temps were so good and stable leading up to OV! Did you get any bd'ing in your crazy schedule?
Lindsay can't stop thinking about your SIL!!! How is everybody doing?? It's like all our worst fears about delivery. I pray everything is perfect.
Rach-how long you going to wait to test? Hope 2013 starts out with BFPS for you and Jess.
AFM-my milk FINALLY came in last Sunday in the afternoon. It's been 100 times better since then, and I've been able to enjoy my time with her. BF'ing is still difficult--mainly just how time consuming it is. Sometimes I can get her to latch onto me and a lot of times we need the nipple shield. She doesn't seem to have any confusion and we've also given her a bottle when we've had company. She takes it all like a champ. Linds and Sam when did you first use a bottle-I'm a little afraid we did it too early but it's helped take some stress off me (and my poor nipples a break-as I sit with ice packs on them). We had an appt with her on Monday and she weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and wed. we have her 2 week check up and hopefully she's back to her birth weight (7 lbs 9 oz).
Well I only intended on writing a small bit and ended up writing a bunch! Will have to get some more pics posted-I only snap like 100 a day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->