1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey - glad BFing is going better! We introduced the bottle within a couple days - Kirk did while I was sleeping to let me rest. You gotta do what you gotta do - you can drive yourself crazy trying to be perfect. Oakley didn't get confused either.

Rach - let us know when you test! :)

Jess - how's that BD schedule going??

Mel and Sam - how are your little bundles doing??

As for us - the new baby named Cash - is doing GREAT! He's bounced back so amazingly. It's unbelievable what babies can go through and make it through! He's off of all support now and is on his way home :) We're so thrilled for them! Thanks for all the thoughts!

Lindsay cash is adorable! i am so happy that he is doing wonderful now. Makes me so happy to hear that!!! Now little Oakley has a little buddy to play with!

Lindsay - So glad Cash is doing great. I was so worried after reading your post. Definitely what we all fear!

Mel - saw your pics on FB! Lexi is adorable!

Kelsey - glad things are going well for you!

Rach - get testing girl! I hope all this weird stuff is a BFP!

AFM - I think I O'd a couple days ago. Hopefully I didn't miss the window because although we got some BDing in, the timing wasn't great. I have some cramping so not sure what that would be.

I tested yesterday and it was a bfn. maybe next time. I hope you get your bfp this time Jess!!!

Hi girls! Just checking in. It's been quiet here, everyone has probably been busy with their new little ones! I am confused about,y chart this month. I really thought I O'd a couple days ago but I had some EWCM yesterday so when I logged that FF took away the cross hairs. What do you girls think? Seems like a late O if it was yesterday. I did not go out and get OPKs this month, probably should have. I will definitely have to get some for next month.

Jess - I would still think you ov'd cd13/14. See how the next few days temps go but I think you can sometimes get cm changes a few DPO and maybe the temp drop was a part of a fallback rise post ov as it would seem to correspond with normal fall back rises at 3/4 dpo. 19 cd days seems a long time pre ov for you. Are you still looking into more testing?

Kels - so glad things are going well for you. We never really used bottles, we did try just after christmas to try to give be a break at nights but we had such a bad day after giving it we haven't tried since. That wasn't to do with the actual bottle but I had to supplement my expressed mil with formula as I can;t seem to express much. I think the formula upset him too much as he cried from 10am till 6pm non stop, so you can see why we haven't tried again. Atm we have a reasonable routine and he feeds about 11pm then won;t feed till 3-4am although last 2 night has been 5.30 but I am waking before that expecting him t waken so not helping me much yet!!

Rachel - it does sound a bit like contact dermatitis from maybe the powder inside your gloves. I hope it is that rather that a latex allergy although your employer should get things checked for you if it is related to you work. Sorry for the bfn and that it wasn't a symptom.

Jess to me it looks like you O'd yesterday. Between the temp rise today and the EWCM, but then again CD14 still looks like it could have been O day as well. I guess you'll have to keep on temping the next few days to make sure. Why does our bodies confuse us?!!? Grr!!

Sam how is little Benjamin doing?!

AFM still no AF but still no signs of anything either. Just the usual tiredness. I definitely don't feel pregnant at all. So, i'm sure it will be here soon. I just looked on my FF and looked at my cycle lengths since the MC. At times it averaged around 28 days and the others average around 33ish. I just don't understand why my cycles are getting longer now? I've gained an obscene amount of weight and pretty sure that's playing a huge factor. Therefore, i'm jumping on the weight loss train tmrw. Just feeling so icky and i remember last time i was dieting is when i got PG. Just wanting to be a mommy SO bad!!

This is our first month back in the game after a MC in early November (trying for #1). Last week I had very obvious signs of ovulation and I used OPKs. The big O was Thurs! Saturday I discovered a I had YI as a week prior I had been on an antibiotic.
Anyways, my nipples and boobs have been throbbing and incredibly sensitive, I've been a little crampy, emotional and today I wiped after peeing and saw what could be a very small amount of spotting?

Any advice or suggestions?

Rach - I am still hoping the tiredness is a BFP for you. What CD are you on? Did you make a New Years resolution to get a Bbt? I soooooo want to stalk your chart and help you get your BFP. I seriously think if you give us 2 full months of temping with use of OPKs we can get you prego!!! Oh of course with a little help from Andrew (we'll let him know when it's his turn to so his part! :winkwink:)

Sam - I am thinking I O'd a few days ago too so I hope you're right about the CM. How's little Ben doing? From your journal it sounds like he's doing a pretty good job sleeping most of the night and sounds like you are able to stretch out the feedings.

Mel, Kelsey- we need some pictures for our little thread of success!!!

Lindsay - how is little Oakley? Any news on the house?

Mar hunting- welcome and sorry for your loss! :( A bit of spotting a week after O could be implantation bleeding. FX for you! Maybe you can test in the next couple of days and see if you get a BFP! How far along were you when you had your MC?

Hi ladies!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted! Things have been crazy! We got the contact on the house! We are so excited but super nervous too! We are getting a construction loan on it because it needs work before we can move inbut it's really exciting because it's seriously a blank slate for us! We will be putting in a new kitchen and two new baths, all new floors and paint...the whole thing will be redone! It's a small house so it should get done quickly, I can't wait! We settle mid February :)

Jess - I think your chart is right now.. I can't wait for you to test - your temps look great so far! How's your other testing going with school?

Rach - any sign of af? I agree with jess and a couple months of temps and opks and we could really figure your cycle out! It'll be fun!

Mel, Sam and Kelsey - how are those sweet babies of yours doing?

Mar - I'm so sorry for your loss and welcome to our thread! It could Def be implantation and it could be your body getting back tonormal. How long ago did you miscarry? How far along were you? How many afs have you had since?

Oakley is doing great - getting up again frequently in the middle of the night...I'm expecting a tooth any day now!

I was only 6.5 weeks... my hcg was only at 15 when they did the blood test. Within two weeks my hormones had leveled out, I ovulated with very visual signs and my period came exactly 14 days from the obvious O signs.
Again this month, my visible O signs were right on track with the OPKs AND it would put me right back on my usual schedule.
I still feel positive and I'm keeping my head up but I mean.... time will tell ~ Thanks for your response.

I know i need to get a bbt and opks. I think i'm gonna order some HPTs online right now. Yesterday i was spotting a little. Today i have nothing. I can't help but sit here and think positive but i don't want to get my hopes up. Last Sunday or Monday i had REALLY bad pain in my left ovary. Like... i had it on and off for like 24 hrs straight. I was thinking "hmm its a little late for me to be O'ing". Well, i'm sitting here thinking in my brain "what if i was Oing and here it is 10 days later... maybe the spotting i had yesterday was IB". Such wishful thinking. I'll wake up tmrw morning bleeding, you watch. Ugh!

Morning Ladies!

How is everyone doing??

Mar - I've got everything crossed for you! When will you test?? Let us know how it goes!

Rach - When will you test again?? Are you ordering tests off Amazon? I think that's the cheapest place.

Jess - I'm anxiously awaiting your temp for the day - when will you test??

AFM - I'm working from home today - we are expecting snow later and I don't feel like dealing with the drive home if it does snow. I'm not convinced they're right about it, but I don't have much to do in the lab right now anyway, so I'll take it as an excuse to stay home :) I have tons of computer work to get done today so hopefully Oakley will be less of a distraction than my coworkers asking me questions all day! We'll see :p

Well my boobs still hurt and have become increasingly more painful and I having more and more low dull cramping. WHO KNOWS.
I'm trying to convince myself that I will wait for AF but that's a lot easier said then done.

I have everything crossed for you Mar!! Try to not get discouraged if you test early - I don't think I got a positive test until 10dpo last time - at 8dpo it was stark negative! Excited for you to test!! :)

Jess - I just saw your temp input for today - I don't think you O'd there, I think it was CD14 like it thought before...what do you think?? Either way your BD schedule is probably fine! I hope it was CD14 so you can be testing sooner :p

Hope you're having fun working at home today, Lindsay! How has Oakley been today for ya?

Mar it seems like everything is lining up for you. I bet you get a BFP!

Still no AF. Saw i had EWCM yesterday evening. No cramps, no symptoms, nothing. I may go buy me a test later tonight. I don't know though. I kinda feel like as soon as i do, AF will come.

Oakley is being great today - on his second nap already! Getting a lot of work done and making progress with our loan for the new house - can't wait to get in it!! We have the inspection on Saturday - hoping we don't find anything too major!

I had weird CM after I got pregnant Rach! It could be a good sign!

Sorry rach! You still considering going to the doc to get checked out? Get a bbt!

Jess - now I'm not so convinced you o'd earlier, maybe ff is right - what do you think?

Afm - Oakley isn't letting me get much done on the house but that's ok! Kirk is ripping all the plaster out of a staircase of ours and so I'll take over that when it comes to painting the new drywall and he can hang out with Mr. O :)

Also I had o pains on the other side this month! They weren't nearly as bad as on the other side thankfully! Seeing my new nephewis already giving me some baby fever! Kinda funny but I'm Def not ready yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->