1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Hi girls - just a quick update from work. HcG from 1/30 came back at 57 and Progesterone low at 5.8. She mentioned wanting me on progesterone right away. I hadn't started my progesterone at 5 DPO this month because I didn't think I was going to get prego this cycle but I did started it on the 30th when I got the BFP so hopefully the 10 day delay is not an issue. Hopefully the HcG doubles after the test today.

Jess :wohoo: :wohoo: I am so happy for you Hun, I am keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Girls I am sorry for not keeping up I will get into some routine at some point. Been having lots of fun with lexi but it is exhausting and a bit surreal!! I need a few hours to catch up with all my lovely friends on bnb but it's proving hard... I may just be reading for the moment. Lots of love to you all, thinking of you all xxxxx

Rach I hope jax is ok?? :hug: xxx

Hi mar the ladies are lovely on here

haha oh my Oakley has gotten rid of my post two times now..he likes to hit the mouse pad and some how changes the screen!

so quickly - Jess your hcg sounds perfect! the day I got my positive hpt I went for hcg and it was 25 so 57 the second day sounds perfect! I really have no idea about progesterone but I'll bet you're fine. Have you done the progesterone earlier before and saw it higher now?

afm - Oakley slept a lot better last night. I have been feeding him Oatmeal and a fruit or veggie twice a day instead of once a day and I think thats what he needs to keep him full throughout the night. I had been doing rice cereal in his bottle in the morning but i stopped bc it was plugging him up so I think that is when the sleeping problems emerged. just glad i got a decent nights sleep last night!!

Hope all you ladies are doing great!!

Hi girls - I took another FRER this morning and it looks much like the other. Definitely a second line but the line is lighter than the control. I will post a pic later. I keep worrying about the late implantation. Why do you girls think? It says late implantation has a much higher risk of MC. :wacko:

Lindsay - I usually take my progesterone supplements 5 DPO but this month I hadn't started them until I got the BFP.
That's great that Oakley is sleeping better! I guess it's just a lot of trail and error until you find the right combination of what works.

Rach - how is Jax doing today? Were you able to get him to eat anything? Let us know what the vet says today.

Mel - :wave:

Mine was late implantation Hun!! :) got a good feeling for you!
Lindsay glad Oakley is sleeping better, I am preparing myself for these sleeping and feeding highs and lows when lexi gets a routine!

Here are the progression pics. Not too impressive, hoping the beta results are better!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Quick update: Took Jax to the vet and the vet said he knows he has jaundice and said he thinks he may have liver disease. He recommended us to go to an animal hospital bcz he didn't do blood work there. So we have an appt in 45mins to take him to the hospital. The vet we went to said it doesn't look good and didn't charge us anything. He told us just to call him back and let him know what we find out. Praying for my man... hope i don't come back home cat-less :cry:

Rach -I really hope something can be done for poor Jax, keeping my fingers crossed he come through this. :hugs:

Jess - Any news of your betas today? I wouldn't worry too much about the tests, mine didn't show much change until he second day, I tested every other day. It al depends on time of day, dilution of urine etc. I got my best result using SMU rather than fmu. I wasn't a great sleeper pre-pg and occasionally took nytol or priton both sedating antihistamines and I have looked into taking them but they can;t be used whilst bf.

Linds- glad oakley is feeling better and getting back into his usual night time routine. I can't wait for Benjamin to sttn. Atm he goes to bed about 8pmish, he used to wake around 11.30pm for dream feed but for the last few night it has been 1-2am then through to 5-6am. He then goes back down till 8am.

Mel - It is so difficult sometimes to get time to get on here, I don't know how some people do it, I know I can't go to all journals etc and I feel bad about that.

We had to put Jax to sleep :cry: He had fatty liver disease which could have been caused by leukemia and he also had jaundice which was because of the disease.

Oh no Rach I am SO sorry! :cry: The only comforting thing I can say is that at least you got him to the doctor quickly before he suffered. Cats are tough because they don't show any symptoms of being ill until its really bad. Sending lots of hugs your way. :hugs:

:hugs: Rachel. It is so difficult to make that descision but it was to stop him suffering and the most peaceful way for him. The loss of a beloved pet is incredibly hard when they are part of your family. love and hugs xx

Thanks everyone. It was so hard having to accept it and then coming home and seeing his things laying around. I don't regret a single moment with that cat, i just feel like he was so cheated out of life. He was living outside for a very long time and then lived with us just 9 short months. I'm just so happy to be the final chapter of his life.

On a happier note, Andrew had been telling me he got me a Valentine's Day present and was being so sneaky about it. I kept asking what it was and he said "you'll love it". Well oddly enough, after we had to put Jax to sleep... Andrew gives me my Vday present. It was to see my favorite group 3 Doors Down and Daughtry in Louisville, KY last night! When he first told me my feelings were so mixed. I was happy but i felt like i was deceiving the grieving process for Jax. I'm so happy he had this all planned because it helped get everything off my mind. It was a great show!

Aw Rach, so glad Andrew did something special for you <3 so sweet!! I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so hard losing a pet!

Jess - don't worry about the tests, Mine took a while to darken up, can't wait to hear your beta results tomorrow!! :) Do you go back into the doctor soon??

Happy SuoerBowl Sunday girls! Just sitting home watching the game and eating bad!!! :munch:

Rach - i am sure Jax's final chapter was a great one because of you guys! So sweet of Andrew!!! Glad you guys had a great time at the concert!

Thanks Lindsay - I am trying not to worry about it, I mean what is going to happen will right, no matter what I do. I am just hoping its not ectopic or anything after all the pain I had earlier in the month. I am really tired but that's really the only symptom I have. No sore boobs or anything.

Rach -that was so lovely of Andrew and as the others have said you have the comfort of knowing Jax's last chapter was in a nice, warm and loving home.

Jess - when do you see the Dr again? Next beta results? You can only take each day as it comes, pma.

afm - Benjamin had a very off day yesterday, and for some reason I have been feeling quite weepy all weekend. He only has a dirty nappy every 4-7 days (today day 5) and I was wondering if it was affecting him although it hasn't done previously. Lets hope he goes today! Meeting up with someone from work this morning and tbh can't be bothered but I probably should go.

Sam - I should get my Beta's from Friday today. I am not sure when they will want to see me next. They said something about repeating Beta's until they get to 1500 and then they can do an U/S so see how things are looking. Are you BF and using formula for Benjamin? I can't remember for sure. It seems like Lindsay had some problems like that with Oakely no going as often as he should.

How is everyone else doing? Did anyone stay up and watch the Superbowl? I went to bed when the lights went out in the Stadium. Sounds like it was a good game after that!

I'll let you guys know when I hear from the doctor today.

Morning ladies!

Sam - I had trouble with that for Oakley when I switched to formula and its even more of a battle now that Oakley is eating solids. He gets very upset when he diesnt go but he needs to go every day once a day to stay happy. He wouldn't go for a few days at a time when he was just on breastmilk and he would get fussy after a few days of no poo so that could be it or its some mystery that you'll never figure out, lol. Oakley still has his days! I bet once you get out with your friend you'll be happy you did. When or are you planning on heading back to work?

Kels - how you doing and when doyou go back to work?

Jess - when do we get to hear those beta results?

Rach - how you doin?

Mel - hope everything is going smoothly for you!

Mar - you still checking in with us? You close to o?

Afm- I'm at work but not very motivated to do anything...just ordered a new cloth diaper that I'm super excited for, you can change the insert without changing the shell of the diaper - so cool and super cute!
Bestbottomdiapers.com
Love it! Hope they work like they say!

Jess - your temps are still looking great! I bet your betas will be well doubled! Definitely let us know ASAP. I did watch the superbowl. I don't really understand football. I just watch it for something to do and to watch the commercials lol. I thought Beyonce was awesome last night. That girl can dance!

Sam - I don't know much about that department of babies, but i'm glad Lindsay can help. I hope you can find a solution soon. Poor pumpkin!!!

Lindsay - cloth diapers are so friggin cute. I've never heard of them or saw them before until you showed me the link a few months back. I'm definitely going to use them when i have a LO. My friend actually uses them too. It's so cute because you can use one to match outfits. OMGOSH adorable!

Mel and Kelsey i hope you 2 are doing great. Hope you're enjoying your little girls!!

AFM just getting ready to start cleaning. I really don't feel like it. I really can't wait for this month to be over. I'm ready for the spring-like weather to start rollin in. Snow always reminds me of death. My grandma, 2 cats, and dog all have gone in the winter months. I don't like it. Ready for some positives! I had a dream a couple nights ago i was PG. It was such a nice dream :) I don't know why but the last 3 days my nipples hurt. Don't know if it's because O is getting close or my body is just being whack?

Hi girls, things are not looking good. Beta's went from 57 to 53. They want me to come in today for an U/S at 1:45pm. :cry: Ugh. I'll keep you posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->