1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Oh Jess Ill be thinking of you! Sending you huge hugs and encouragement.

:cry: Jess.... <3 thinking of you lots. Sending so many prayers and positive vibes your way....

Hi girls - Ugh! The saga continues! No news yet unfortunately. They saw a sack in the uterus measuring 4+3. She said its still early so even with the numbers going down they did not want to rule anything out yet - ectopic or successful pregnancy. The doctor said she's seen betas plateau in the very early stages and then shoot up... so that's what we're holding out hope for. They repeated my betas today so I should have the results tomorrow and figure out where to go from there.

Couldn't they rule out ectopic since you saw the sac in the uterus? That's a great sign that you saw a sac! I have everything crossed for you! Update us as soon as you can!

Iwish early pg wasn't so stressful. Thats great they saw a sack and fingers crossed the betas today show an increase. I would assume they could have seen something in the tubes if they thought ectopic would they not? Send lots of positive vibes and much love. xx

It doesn't sound like they saw anything in the tube but it sounded like it still could be ectopic if it was in the uterus. I don't know, I've never heard that. The sonographer took a lot of pics of something she saw in the tube but the doctor said she didn't really see anything on the pics that would indicate anything and the chances of having 1 in the uterus and 1 in the tube are like 1 in 30,000.
I should know something today on which way this is heading so I'll post an update when I can.

Ill be checking in throughout the day - hope you're doing ok! Early pregnancy is way too stressful!

Hi girls, well things are not looking good. Betas are down to 32 and I started to have some light bleeding today. They are going to monitor me over the next couple days to see how things go.

I'm so sorry, jess! Please let us know if there is anything we can do - sending you nothing but love and encouragement...please let us know how you're doing tomorrow.

Massive hugs!

Rach I hope you're ok was the best thing to do but so sad :hugs:
Just reading back now but lexi has bad wind after every feed and keeps doubling over and going red so have to wind her all the time - this takes 2 hands!

Jess I am so sorry this is happening again for you it is so unfair, we are here for you and I am thinking about you lots, lots of love xxx

Man oh man Jess, you are a trooper. Sending love girl!!

On a side note, has anyone heard about Robitisson helping the CM? Any thoughts?

Mar - no i haven't heard of that.

Jess how are you doing today? You okay? :hugs:

I feel different. I don't know if it's just positive thinking or what. I just feel pregnant. Crazy thing is, right now is when i would O. Just trying to chug along and see what happens. Andrew said a couple days ago "i got this feeling you're going to be pregnant this month". I was already thinking that before he said it. So weird. Just can't really eat any greasy stuff. It makes me nauseous and also i been smelling things Andrew doesn't. I could just be going through changes. We all know PG symptoms can be caused from anything

Thanks girls! I am doing ok today. The bleeding has definitely gotten heavier but pretty much like a period, no major pain yet. MC #2 was an early and natural one for me and I remember it being very painful so I am hoping this one won't be like that. I don't feel too upset about this one for some reason, not sure if its because its so early or because I am just getting use to this. :shrug: I was supposed to go to the doctor tomorrow but I changed my appt until next week. I really don't feel like getting probed and I'd rather them check later to be sure betas are fully down and everything has cleared so my appt is Wednesday.

Oh Rach - I hope your feelings turn into a BFP! Have you and Andrew been BDing a lot just in case!!???

Mar - I have heard that about Robitussin. Because its a decongestant I think it's supposed to help loosen your fluids up all over the place! If you do some searches on here you will find girls talking about it.

Sam, Mel, Kelsey - how are you girls doing? I bet not a lot of time to keep up with the forums!

Jess - I am sure it is not because you are 'used to it' but more of a protective mechanism now that you have employed to stop feeling all those horrible emotions. I think you are right to wait till next week for seeing the Dr. I hope the bleeding isn't too heavy or painful.

Mar - Jess is right, the Robitusson loosens mucus but you have to get the one that has no other ingredient like antihistamines in it which has the opposite effect. I took Robitusson from about cd8 till ov. I also took EPO which is meant to help increase CM which I can say for me it definitely did!

Rach- I REALLY hope both of your feeling about this month come true!! Are you still bd-ing just in case.

Mel - how is your beautiful girl doing? I love the fb pics, Ben can't keep his eyes open for more that 1 minute when out and about so hasn't seen anything never mind ducks!

Kels - How are you getting on? Khloe gaining weight well?

afm- OH away for 3 days so on my own, got through the first day yesterday, 2 more to go. It made for a very long day as normally OH takes over when he get home form work.

Jess - glad you're doing ok! Will you guts wait a cycle or start up again right away? I think its good you're waiting until next week to go in and I really hope it doesnt get painful for you! You seemed to have a bad feeling from the start of this one so maybe you mentally prepared yourself for the worst - still sending tons of positive thoughts your way!

Mar - I don't know much about robotussin but I have read other girls talking about it. Do you think your cm isn't good?

Rach - I've got everything crossed for you hun!

AFM - Oakley has his 6 month appointment tomorrow which means I get to find out how much he weighs, length, etc but I have to watch him get his shots...poor baby! Worth it though, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->