1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I think we will start trying right away depending on what the bleeding is like. it has been light today so if it looks like I already passed everything I might try this month, if not I might wait for 1 AF. I have always told myself that if I saw it was going to be a late O I would stop trying. I don't want to catch those old eggs but this month I really thought that I had O'd earlier on CD 13so I didn't think BDing on CD 16 mattered, but apparently it did. :hugs:

I can't believe little man Oakley is 6 months already!!! How time flies. How are things going with the new house? Chris and I are meeting with a builder on Monday. I love the neighborhood and the floor plan is good, but I am not sure about the elevation so we have been hesitate. Chris loves the place so he has really been bugging me about it. He doesn't think the elevation is that bad, but it really bothers me so I don't know. They are going to need to do something about it, and it still bothers me that some of the other houses in the neighborhood will have these ugly elevations even if he fixes ours. I don't know I guess you can't have everything perfect.

I think it's good. I mean I did get pregnant once... I'm just looking for help wherever I can, you know?! I'd like to hope we have luck this month!! Next week is the important week.

What's wrong with the elevation? Too high or too low? I think you guys are good to try again right away...but whatever you guys feel comfortable with! I know! Oakley is huge now...its nuts! We are supposed to get ice tonight so I'm not sure ill be able to make it to his appt but I hope so! The eczema or whatever is on his face is acting up again and I really want to talk to them about it. Also everyone keeps asking if he's crawling and he still HATES being on his belly and has gotten really good at rolling right back to his back as soon as that belly hits the floor so even though I keep reading its ok if he's not crawling I just want to hear it from the doctor...silly first time mommy stuff I suppose!

Mar - its worth a shot! Let us know how it goes and where you are in your cycle. When do you expect af? I have everything crossed for you!

Lindsay - by elevation I mean the way the house looks from the front. The guy wants an old carriage house look for the neighborhood which I don't really car for - low roof lines, metal roof accents, I really don't like it. I want a taller entry, big windows etc, so I hope it's something he will change for us.

Oh I hope you get to your appt. I am sure it's fine that Oakley is now crawling yet. He is such a little guy still. But it's always good to ask.

Mar - what CD are you on? Do you know when you O?

Hey girls. I only have a minute to write, but please all say a prayer for me. I just went to the bathroom and when i wiped i had 2 spots of brown blood and then a spot the size of a nickle of fresh blood. Could this be IB??! I sure hope so. I hope it's not an early AF. I was looking at my chart and if it is IB, that means i O'd probably on CD 14. Maybe even 16, I'll have to wait it out and see. I got everything crossed.

Goodluck goodluck goodluck.

I'm on CD15 today. I normally O day 21-23. My cycle is normally 36 days. So next week is our week!! I'm going to start OPKs on CD18 and hope for the best. What day was it suggested I use the Robitisson?

got everything crossed for you Rach!!

Jess - that's funny you don't like old carriage house type places, that's my in-laws favorite! Our house right now looks like a dollhouse - old farmhouse - it's cute but I wouldn't want another like this. I'm not sure what my favorite style is - do you have a favorite? How long would it take to build? I think I'm still in denial that we're moving out of this place but I'm getting so antsy to move on at the same time!!

Mar - I have no idea about timing with the cough syrup - I hope one of these other ladies can help you with that! Hope it works for you - are you and DH BDing now just in case you O early?

Mel, Kels, Sam - hope you ladies are doing great with your new additions!

AFM - just got back from the doctor's and Oakley is doing great! 77% for height at 27.5 inches, 21% for weight at 16lbs 6ounces and 80% head circumference - I forget the measurement. Even though the weight seems 'low' they said he's been between 25-30% since he was born and he will just be on the leaner side for a while - nothing to worry about, gaining weight perfectly. The doctor said that 6 months is actually really early for crawling and that Oakley is doing great, they just suggested we encourage him to sit by himself more. The 6 month milestone is sitting unassisted and he really only sits in the boppy, so the doctor was saying he has the muscles for it but not the balance and if we maybe do smaller pillows around him that will develop quicker but it's nothing to worry about at this point. Poor booger got 4 needle shots and 1 oral vaccine - he was not happy to say the least! He's passed out now and I expect him to sleep a lot today. Hope he'll let me snuggle him later - seems to prefer his crib for sleeping already, which is a good thing but I like to snuggle sometimes!! :p

Happy Friday!

Mar - I wouls start not with the robutussin, I started taking it about 6-7 days before ov was due.

Linds - that fab Oakley is doing great. Ben is the same with regard weight and height. He is only 9% weight but 75% for head circumference and height at 8 week check up. I hope he is okay after his injections and still wants his mummy cuddles. I tried this morning I put Ben back down in his basket but he wasn't having any off it, maybe I should enjoy him sleeping on me whilst I can although he did go down in it yesterday afternoon.

Jess - I know nothing about building a home but I hope you can get what you want and I am glad you are maybe going to try again this month. :hugs:

I think i spoke too soon. Have had very light bleeding all day today :( I remember in October AF came CD21 as well. Ughhhh....

Awh poor Oakley had a rough day today, didn't he? Sounds like he's doing great as far as growth! Have you been snuggling him up tonight?!

Aw, sorry rach! Yea I let kirk do most of the snuggling though...poor booger has a bit of a fever and is back to sleep :( feel bad for him but know its for his own good!

Aww no Rach... :growlmad: :hugs:

Jess how are you hun? Thinking of you :hugs: Lexi is a product of no period and not waiting!

Lindsay Oakley's doing great, he's so cute on FB!!

Sam they don't measure height in England any more apparently which is annoying! They just do it on weight progression since birth. Lexi is 9 lbs 11 at 4 weeks 1 day which they said was 50th percentile... :shrug:

I am having a rest today! Me and Lexi have been out a about all week!

Aww I am so sorry Rachel, :hugs:

Mel - We tried to measure him ourselves too and got it fairly accurate, similar to what hv got so maybe you could do that. Did they do his length/head at birth? Benjamins weight was nearly 50th centile at birth but never really recovered after his weight loss so in now 9th centile but following the growth line nicely so no one is concerned. I suppose if he hadn't lost the weight it would be more in proportion to his length and head at 75th centiles.

50th centile - It means if you lined up 100 babies Lexi would be number 50, 49 babies weigh less than her and 49 babies weigh more. I don't think it really matter what centile you are on as long as they follow the growth line and don't jump up or down all over the place.

Yea, Oakley has always hovered around 30% for weight and they were only worried about it when he was having trouble with his bottle and had the blood in his stool. He was only 21% yesterday and they said he's right on track. Both his height and weight have been consistently around the same percentile as when he was born. Plus, he looks perfectly fine to me and is active as ever, so I think you can really tell just watching them whether they're gaining appropriately - mommy knows best!!

I'm up with Oakley this morning trying to look up feeding schedules for 6 month olds. I only do two solid feedings a day and the doctor recommends three, so I'm just trying to get other opinions too. I also want to know before I go to the store so I can get enough to make his food for the week. He seems to be doing a lot better this morning. Had a good bottle but didn't really show any interest in his cereal...we'll see if he'll take it in an hour or so.

Rach - your benefits start up yet? You going to head into the doctor soon?

Jess - how you feeling? Cramping OK?? I hope it goes quickly and we can get back to chart stalking!!

I got a letter in the mail today saying my benefits go into affect the 1st of the month! yay! so happy this month is only 28 days long!

Hi girls,
Sorry I have been MIA, had a busy weekend looking a houses and we are meeting with a builder today after work.

I am down to just spotting now and never got any heaving cramping. It was pretty much like a period. I have a follow-up with the OB on Wednesday to do an U/S and check betas to be sure everything is down. I will talk to them then to see if we can start trying right away.

Lindsay - glad Oakley's appt went well. I can't imagine what it was like sitting there while he was getting his shots. Poor little guy!

Rach - hope the witch didn't full get you - but yeah for the insurance!! :happydance: Can you make an appt with an OB right away for an exam and to talk about things?

Mel - I hope you are feeling Ok today.

Sam - how are you doing? When do you have to go back to work? I can't remember if you girls got more time off over there.

Kelsey - How are you doing?

Mar - Did you start on the Robitussin? Good luck this month!!! FX!!!

Hey Jess! Yep, I started the Robitussin on Friday. And today I started my OPK's again. Usually I only get two lines when I'm close to the O. I got two lines right away, ALMOST the same darkness... I'll see what the next couple of days bring. Thanks for checking in!

xo y'all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"