1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Yep. Two week wait has begun!
Tues was my positive because I haven't had another test even remotely close. Thurs I had my sharp stabbing pains lasting seconds at a time, on and off all day. Woke up Friday morning it was gone so I'd say Thurs I O'd. We BDed Monday, Wed morning and Thurs for Vday so who knows what to expect!
I guess I would say I'm 2 DPO.

Anyone have a different thought?

Sounds right to me! Aw - you might have a valentine's day conceived baby!! how cute!! :)

I don't chart unfortunately this month was the first time I started using opks as well I believe im 5dpo today but I could be wrong as I had ewcm then a + opk so I pinned ovulation the day after the positive as I read in other threads. Im trying not to ss but its soooo hard not too! when I check my cp yesterday I have yellow tinted cm that was stretchy and some that was not so stretchy sorry tmi! but I was having a lot of white lotion like cm as well that was stretchy too! I hope this is a good sign

Sounds good to me Roberts! I think Lotion like is a good sign! It's tough to not symptom spot but we've got everything crossed for you! Keep us updated! Sounds like you and Mar are around the same timing! Can't wait for next week for you guys to test :)

Jess - I saw the pic on facebook - love the lot view!! looks so peaceful! Have you gotten everything figured out with the builder?? I see why Chris is in love with it! I haven't checked your chart yet - you said you guys are BDing early in your cycle and seeing how it goes??

Rach - you should be getting into prime time with your cycle now - you guys BDing?? What schedule do you guys do now??

Mel, Kels, and Sam - love to you guys - hope you're doing well with your little ones!

Sore boobs coming in hot! Thanks progesterone. I can be 100% sure that I O'd now.

Lindsay - well we met with the builder yesterday and after thinking about it yesterday and last night (they didn't quite come down on the price as much as we would have liked) we told them today we'd do it. It's a beautiful little neighborhood on a little piece of land that a family was holding for like 80 yearsa d Chris is just in love with that lake lot! The builder seems to be able to adjust the elevation to my liking so I think we're on the way to building a new house. We are going in tomorrow to sign paperwork.
No BDing yet. It's been a little stressful with all this house stuff and Chris and I have been doing a lot of talking and running numbers.

Jess - so happy for you guys! Glad you'l be building your new home very soon. that is just sooo exciting!! don't feel bad about the BDing because i haven't at all. It's been almost 2 weeks. :dohh: Oh and i'm not waiting a month on purpose to go see a doctor.. i have to. My insurance doesn't kick in until the 1st of the month! :)

Lindsay - how is cutie patootie doing? He has the most cutest cheeks. I just wanna give him tons of kisses. You are one lucky girl. have you put anymore thought into your career like you were saying? I think it would be a great idea because it's something you'd have so much passion about! How are your cycles going? Getting any better?

Sam - how is Benjamin doing? I'd love to see a recent pic of him! Have you been adjusting a lot better now that time has passed?

Mel i hope little Lexi is doing well! She is cute as a button!!!

Mar and Roberts good luck! hope you get a BFP and can celebrate it together! :)

Hey Ladies!

Jess - so excited for you guys! I hope you guys will be really happy there! Sounds like a perfect setting for you guys! Nice and relaxing - just what you need! :) I can't wait to be in our new place - our renter came through last night and she's so excited to stay here. It makes me feel so good about renting it knowing she obviously already cares about it. It will always be a really special house to me since it's the first house Kirk and I owned together.

Mar and Roberts - how you guys feeling?? When will you guys test??

Rach - I have been thinking a lot about my career and I hope to be able to find something in fertility related research. Times are tough when it comes to research funding so I might not get to be so picky but I am sure going to try! I think if I can't find a research position in fertility, I will try to find a job with a pharmaceutical company - right now my research is on a novel steroid that has fewer side effects, so I'd fit in well testing drugs, and while that would probably pay better, I'm not sure I want to go down that route forever - we'll see.
Oakley is doing fantastic - he's so much fun, we are so lucky! He now likes to play this game where he steals binky's out of people's mouths, he can use two hands to get them out of two different people's mouths! so funny!
My cycles seem to actually be going back to normal. My AF's are really light but a bit longer. The only thing I worry about is around O my cervix gets really tender, but from Dr. google, I don't think that's all that abnormal. I'm def still O'ing though, which is good to know. I didn't like mirena but I feel better knowing that my cycles are still going! I can't wait for you to get to the doctor and get some answers! Almost March!

AFM - yesterday Oakley almost stood up in his crib!! I've never run so fast through our house in my life!! We still had his crib on the highest setting and planned to have it that way until we moved. Well yesterday he was trying to go down for his afternoon nap and I glance at the video monitor and all I see is his EAR on the camera! The camera is on the ledge of his crib, I FREAKED out!! I was so afraid he'd stand up and fall over! So, needless to say his crib got lowered!

Lindsay - i don't mean to laugh but that is hysterical about Oakley's ear on camera! LOL. I'm sitting here picturing him trying to make his wild escape. How stinkin cute. He's getting to that age where babies do the cutest things because they start developing their personalities. I'm glad your cycles are getting normal. That's always good to know. I also hope you can find a job in fertility research! It's like me, i sit here and think about what i want to do with my life and since i've spent so much time reading up on fertility and babies i sometimes wonder if i'd like to do something in that field. Like a OBGYN or a ultrasound tech. I have passion for all that and think it would be something i'd enjoy doing. Decisions, decisions lol.

Rach - I know, we crack up now at Oakley trying to escape but only because nothing happened haha and he was laughing so hard at us storming into his room panting lol. It was like he did it on purpose! My SIL is an ultrasound tech and she just loves it! The only hard thing is when things go wrong and she knows it but doesn't want to tell the people but at that practice she is allowed to talk to them about it and she'll usually try to be honest with them and will answer questions but won't offer up too much information from the start. She hid it from us pretty well with my first pregnancy but I know that was obviously much harder for her than normal. She came back in the room crying after showing the pictures to a coworker to get a second opinion. Kirk and I were just in shock..but that's just how it goes sometimes..glad she got to scan us first for Oakley to show us everything was OK. Anyway - tangent! I bet you would like being and ultrasound tech!

still no sore boobs or anything! 7dpo today and nothing! Still getting headaches tho! Also its really cold here 28 degrees at night im freezing but during the day when its still cold outside like 30 degrees im hot! Also checking cp and its really high in the morning nearly unreachable and at night its high but I can reach it still closed and hard. It hasn't came down since I o'ed hopefully a good sign! I got impatient and tested at 6dpo after reading where some ladies got theres but I got a bfn :( I hope we get our bfp this month !!

Oh girls I get a failing grade in keeping up!! I shouldn't say that, I try and always read when I'm feeling Khloe, but then it's hard to type with one hand.
Welcome to "Marhunting" and "RobertsWifey"--good luck on your 2 week waits! And don't worry about not having symptoms, my god I really didn't have much for symptoms my whole pregnancy! And Mar I used Robitussen, but I have a really sensitive stomach and it really bothered it. I'll have to look back in my journal to see if it made a difference, for some reason I think the month I tried it I got pregnant, but I also had tried a couple other things that month too so who knows...Hopefully with everything you have going on this month (HOW EXCITING!!!) the month goes really quick and you can be back to TTC.
Jess did your new RE get back to you yet after looking through all your information? I hope she finds something the others missed. So excited for you guys---the land you're building on is gorgeous!! It's so crazy to see you standing next to the sign and NO SNOW!!! We have so much snow here..boo :)
Lindsay---what a lil stinker Mr. Oakley is! :) Such a fun age he's at, love all the pictures---his smile is just adorable. When did you take Oakley out of your room and put him in his crib?
Rach---not much longer for your appt! Have you called anywhere to get set up just in case there's a wait to see one? I just called the clinic that my insurance covers and asked if they have any Dr's accepting new patients. Then they may ask what the appt is for and you can maybe just say a pap and want to talk about fertility issues. I wonder if you'll get Clomid like me!!
Sam and Mel how are you doing?! How's breastfeeding going? Throughout the day/night I'm starting to give Khloe a bottle or 2 right after I pump instead of just direct breastfeeding. Gives me peace of mind to know how much she's getting. I worry about how much she spits up---seems to be really often she spits up almost an entire feeding. It scares me at night when she's laying that she'll choke on it because no matter how much I burp her or if I keep her upright for a 1/2 hour after feeding she'll still spit up. I know spit up is normal, I just wish I knew what's "normal".
AFM--Khloe has started smiling the last couple days! Still not all the time, but real smiles!!! I've had a cold the last week so I'm terrified she'll get it from me. So I've been wearing a mask, which I think confuses her and when I take it off she'll usually smile. Still not sleeping the best, but better than before. I could cry that my leave is half done, but I need to start thinking positive and be thankful I still have 6 weeks left with her. Lindsay you mentioned having a schedule with Oakley, I can't WAIT to have a schedule with her. I'm such a big schedule person, even with my dog! lol Oh well, I'm loving every minute.

Aw Kelsey - how exciting she is smiling! Its amazing how quickly they develop! We only had Oakley in our room for about a week actually. By the second week I realized even if he was sleeping, I wasn't because he's a really loud sleeper and I was just constantly worrying about him so even the slightest peep or movement woke me up. So glad breastfeeding is going well for you! I'm really looking forward to trying again with our next baby. We just finished off the last bag of frozen breast milk last week! Can't believe I made so much! Oh and the schedule has taken forever to develop and it killed me! Even now its a day by day thing! I think it took longer for Oakley to get unto a schedule bc he us with me some days, then my dad, then my mother in law and then kirk would take duty Sunday mornings and I think we all did our own things so now that we are communicating better about it, it has fallen into place.
Going back to work is hard, I still have my days I want to quit and go home to him but it makes you appreciate the time you have with them that much more!

Jess I'm assuming you're taking this month off looking at your chart? Nice consistent temps you have though! I know you guys have so much going on its prob better that way. When will they start building?

Roberts - don't worry about no symptoms! It took a couple weeks fir mine to set in and lots of ladies just don't get any! I got a positive at 10dpo...let us know when you test again!

Roberts - don't worry about no symptoms! It took a couple weeks fir mine to set in and lots of ladies just don't get any! I got a positive at 10dpo...let us know when you test again!

I caved in and tested with a dollar tree test im 9dpo and its neg just an indent of a line :(

So what do we think about heartburn? Its my second day in a row having it and I've never had this before in my life. Maybe I had a bug or something? I'm not sure what to think.

I'm not sure about heartburn. The only thing I ever got was sore bbs after O but I got that regardless of being preggers or not, it just got worse and worse after I missed AF. It could be a good sign though! When are you testing Mar?

I think I'm going to wait until AF due date or if I get some MAJOR irregular symptoms...
but i'd at least wait until next week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->