1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Congrats, jess! I posted something the other day but it never made it up for some reason :( so excited for you! And you have great bd schedule and o looks real this time! :) how you feeling about this cycle?

Thanks Girls! Had a nice relaixing weeking and going to head back to the books this week. :wacko:

It looks like I've O'd so hopefully its for real this time. I think I may start the progesterone tomorrow if I have 1 more high temp.

Rach - How was your doctors appt?

Lindsay - looks like you are getting all settled into the house and the kitchen looks great!!!

Mar - when is your next appt?

Mel, Kelsey, Sam - :wave: Hope you girls are doing good.

Jess congratulations!! I saw on fb, how was your boat party!? I hope this is a double whammy for you and you get your bfp in a few days!! :yipee: add a few more days before you start progesterone Hun just to be double sure, if you start it too soon it can act like the pill and stop you getting pregnant. I always wait until 2 days after I think I o'd. It was a bit easier for me though as I had a trigger shot so I knew exactly when.

Lindsay that is terrible I cant imagine what they must be going through I just can't :nope: it really hits you when it's close to home like that too. So not fair why do these things have to happen?! :-(

I love your pics on fb Oakley is such a gorgeous little boy!! Also your house is looking fab!! I really liked your front door :)

Kels I loved your fb pics too :cloud9: what a beautiful family you have!

Mar :hi: hope you're doing well!

Rach how did you get on!!?

Well I am 5 weeks preggo but not very hopeful my symptoms are non existent or mild to say the least, I had more boob pain with lexi at this point. I think I am 50/50 for this pregnancy working out but I am prepared for more mc's before we are successful again, for now though I'm grateful to be pregnant again. I had a lot of treatment again... Clomid, steroids, intralipid, clexane, aspirin, oestrogen the trigger shot on a monitored cycle. You name it I had it!

Wow Mel - Congrats!!!! :yipee: Sooooooooo excited for you. I don't think you will have the same symptoms this time because your body is already used to those. I really hope this works out for you this time and you don't have to go through any more MC. You have had enough!!! I think you're done!!! :thumbup:

Yes, I had a nice weekend on the boat, it was nice to get out to relax and not have to think about studying. Back to the grind this week though. I started reading 50 Shades of Gray, have you guys read that? Definitely a good book to read when you're TTC!!! :winkwink:

Thanks for your tip on the progesterone. I will see how my temps look tomorrow. I think that will make me about 5 DPO.

Mel congrats on the BFP - hopefully this little bean sticks like crazy.

Jess - good luck this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 20 week US is MONDAY. We will find out if the wee kicking like crazy baby is a HE or a SHE. A many of people are convinced girl, but I'm not 100% convinced. Happy with either healthy little munchkin. :)

Jess your temps are GREAT this month! This is it! You and Mel are going to have babies at the sane time! So exciting! :)

Mar - can not wait to hear what you're having! I say girl too!

Rach I'm still waiting on news from the doctor for you lovey!

Mel, Sam, kels - how you're doing great! :)

Thanks Lindsay! Hope they stay up now.

Any big plans for Kirks birthday?

Eeek I keep coming to check on you jess! Are you feeling hopeful this cycle?

Had our U/S today - AMAZING. Beautiful, healthy baby in there.
And for fun I attached a pic :)

Attachments

• No Hot Dog Symbol Good.jpg
    No Hot Dog Symbol Good.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
woohooo!!!!! congrats Mar!!! how exciting!! Names?? lol I know - you haven't had time to think but who knows, you might have been thinking about it already!

When are you going to test, Jess??
I just cooked Kirk his favorite dinner - lemon chicken with garlic green beans :) So nice to have a kitchen to cook a nice dinner in! It was so delicious!

Off to bed (yes, already!) Lookin forward to seeing that temp tomorrow morning, Jess!

Mar - that's great!!! How exciting!!!

Lindsay - if my temps are still up tomorrow I will test. I had a huge dip a couple days ago so hoping that was implantation. We'll see. If that was an implantation dip, would it be too early to test?

AFM - it's been a crazy couple of days, we are having Chris's grandparents house tented for termites on Monday so we have to get things packed up, food, open meds, etc. We also planned to go to Panama City Beach this weekend to see my Aunt and Uncle since we have to be out of the house for a few days. All this packing has me absolutely exhausted!

Hi all,

Sorry I have not been on here much (at all!!) I sometimes read but then B wakes up before I get round to posting.

Jess - temps looking fab. I think there has to be 3 days from implantation before hcg can be detected so I would hope testing today might show something. Keeping it all crossed for you. I always see your boat pics and it looks amazing. Boo to more studying, when will all these exams end? Well done passing the exam!! Have things got sorted with the builders/house started, no wonder OH is going to blow

Lindsey - great news about being able to cook properly. When we had out kitchen redone a couple of years ago that was bad enough and that was only for 2 weeks!! Wow look at how big Oakley is now!!! Such a gorgeous cute little boy. Love his hair, gives me hope for my blonde haired still nearly bald man!! Sorry to hear about the baby, I can't imagine that heartache :nope:

Congrats on a fab scan Mar - woo hoo for girl - any names thought out?

Hi mel!!

Rachel - how did your appointment go?

Kels - How is Chloe? She looks so grown up on the pics can't believe she is 5 months already were does the time go?

afm - benjamin is 6.5 months old!! we are still bf but started solid weaning 4 weeks ago and he is doing really well. He loves his breakfast and tea, we just introduced lunch this week. He can roll over front to back and back to front, he keeps trying to get his knees under him but no strength in his arms so keeps face planting the floor! Still got another 5 months off with him but already dreading going back to work. Will try to post more often

Jess - I think if that was implantation a few days ago then you should see it on the test by tomorrow. I wouldn't get too discouraged that it wasn't positive today. If you look back at my chart in Nov. 2011 - I had my implantation dip at 5DPO and didn't get a positive test until 5 days later. I tested 3 days after it and it was negative then. I didn't test 4DPO bc I didn't think I was pregnant but sure enough!
Bug treatments are the worst!! How frustrating you have to pack up everything but at least you'll be away for the weekend :)
How's progress on the house?

Sam - so good to hear from you and so glad to hear breastfeeding is still going well!! I feel like Oakley missed out on that but I did give him EBM exclusively for 2 months and mixed in for 6, but I hope the next I can go longer. He is getting so big!! He has a lot of hair just kind of patchy - the patchiness doesn't show so much in pictures but looks like his hair will turn bright blonde like mine and Kirk's were as little kids. Going back to work really is tough, I'm considering staying home when I graduate but I'm not sure we can afford it. Might try to find part-time work. We'll see! WIll you go back full time?

Hope everyone else is doing well!!

You did so well bf and pumping especially with the mastitis. Luckily it was something I never got, so that on top of bf in the early days would really have finished me off. He is thriving whether it be breast or formula and that's all that matters. I will go back part time 30 hours, done over 3 days and long half day (2pm) but still might speak to my boss about cutting back to 28 hours and finishing a bit early on my half day. Doing that leaves me worse off financially with regards childcare vs income but I get a few extra hours with him so its worth it.

I tried so hard! I really did lol I think that was my downfall - I pumped way too much and made way too much milk but yes I'm so thrilled he's so healthy! I don't want to jinx it but he hasn't gotten sick yet - I'm sure that will come when he starts part-time daycare at the end of October. Are you guys planning on a #2???

hmmm not sure, if I did it would have to be soon as I am not getting younger! TBH I REALLY struggled with new mummyhood/newborn with severe baby blues and stress for the first few months and that has frightened me off a bit. Maybe second time around wont be as bad but then I'd have a toddler to look after too. If it happens so be it but not sure it is something we would plan for like with B.

Aw I totally hear you! I have terrible anxiety since Oakley was born and I wonder sometimes if it's just my life and trying to balance everything or if it's a postpartum thing. I think that's why I want to try to stay home for a little while and see if that gets better. We'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->