1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Ahhhh Jess! Did you test?

Thanks girls.... we really like the name Aria (spelled Ariah - my husband's name is Eric spelled Erich). Pumped!

Hi girls, I tested yesterday I think...? Or maybe it was the day before but it was a BFN. Temps are still up so I will try again maybe tomorrow.

Sam - its so good to hear from you!!! Glad things are going well with little Benjamin. I remember you had the blues but I am sure next time will be different. Its nice you get so much time off with him, I am sure that helps a lot.

Mel - how are you feeling with this pregnancy? That would be nice to cut back on work at bit if you can manage it.

Hey girls. Sorry i been missing. I never got to go to that doctors appointment. I had to cancel because i needed the money more (i volunteered to work). So i need to make another appointment. I have been eating tons better and have lost almost 30 lbs. Been taking my vitamins every day! So i am hoping a baby is in the works. This is exactly what i was doing when i got pregnant before. I am extremely tired and have felt nauseous lately but there's no way i can be PG.

Jess - i hope you get a BFP! I got everything crossed for you sweety.

Mel how are you doing? Are your symptoms getting stronger!!? :)

Lindsay - Oakley is as cute as a button! Love his cute little cheeks and smile! When are you going to try again? I think you should now! ;)

Sam - it's so nice to hear from you! It's been an awful long time. Glad to see you're doing okay.

Mar - Aria is what i'll be naming my girl if ever have one lol... I got it from Pretty Little Liars!! Love that show.

Hi girls - Sorry, that was a typo, I got a BFN the other day. I will try to do another maybe tomorrow. We'll see.

I leave for my trip tomorrow so that should help keep my mind of of things, I really don't feel any different.

Mar - I love the name!!! So excited for you girl!

Rach - you didn't make it to the doctor??? I have a super big lecture prepared for you!!! You need to get there girl!!! An exam will be really important to get you on your way to your BFP!!!

Rach congrats on weight loss, i always try to lose loads of weight before pregnancy I think it helps. When will u make another appointment?

Jess eeeek test :test: and have a great trip!

Afm symptoms pretty weak going to try to get a scan next week so will find out soon enough!

Morning girls!!

Rach - no appointment?! I think you should call ASAP to make another one! With all the weight loss and an exam - you'll def get preggo! Where are you in your cycle now?

Jess - I'm on the edge of my seat!! I hope you test this morning! You should so you know if you can drink on your getaway :)

Mel - don't worry about no symptoms especially if you're still on the steroids! My symtpoms didn't kick in until around my first scan which was near 7 weeks and then I thought I was dying lol Although I'd have like an hour I felt fine and would freak out and I"m sure the same will happen again next time.

AFM - working from home today. We are having our first get together this weekend over here and throwing a going away party for a friend of mine moving to california and we still have some work to do on the house. All that is left is some trim and painting our stairwell but it really has to get done so we can get the inspector out here and get the rest of the construction loan.
Oakley's starting to pull himself up on things and can stand by himself for the most part and loves to walk while we hold his hands so I think we're close to him taking his first steps! crazy!
Someone asked when we're going to have another and honestly I would love to start trying again but it's just a bad time financially and bad timing with school - not sure if I should wait and try to get a job or just decide to stay home from the start. I am really scared if I stay home for even a year no one will want to hire me because I've been out of the field. Science changes overnight practically so it may be tough. I have a big meeting on Monday with my committee that I think will help me realize how much longer I have. My mom works for one of the health institutes in baltimore so she's going to be asking around if anyone would want to hire me and if I could get a job lined up I think my committee would be more willing to let me go, but we'll see!

Lindsay - i understand about your job. I agree when you say science changes over night. I can only imagine! Maybe trying to get a job first could sweeten things up? Everything always works out the way it's meant to. Regardless if you try now or wait a bit, you're gonna end up with the results you're suppose to! :) I can't believe Oakley can pull himself up! Just doesn't seem real. He's growing up!! I'm sorry if i struck a nerve about asking if you were gonna have another baby. I totally get why! :)

Mel - i can't wait to hear about your scan! I truly do think you will have no problems anymore. I feel it deep within my heart, but that is all i'm going to say about that! I got everything crossed for you!!!!!! Are you hoping for another girl or do you want a boy this time? I know you will love it regardless of the sex, but i was just wondering!

Jess - i got up this morning to stalk your chart only to find out you haven't got to it yet. Wahhh!! lol.. praying for your sweety! I surely hope you get that BFP!!!

AFM - last month i had a REALLY weird AF. I had my cycle for 15 short days. The AF before that was very very light. Almost non-existent. I'm kinda thinking the non-existent one was technically not even AF and the one i just got over was. Anywho, i'm CD 13 today i believe. I think it may just be work, but i've been extremely tired. It sucks. I don't work well with being tired. So miserable lol. I got my FX'd for a BFP this month. Last night we BD'd and it was very nice! Definitely baby making material lol. Wish i was a tad bit further in my cycle so it would count ;)

No worries, Rach! I've just been thinking about it a lot lately. Kirk doesn't even want to talk about it right now because things are so crazy between my school and the house so I just consider all the possibilities on my own which is dangerous! haha. I think I'd like to get pregnant around my 30th birthday next year - hoping to be on my way to a new job then - not sure if it's bad to get a job and then get pregnant right away but I guess I can do whatever haha.

I have everything crossed for you, hun! dropping 30lbs is no joke and I'm so proud of you! Keep it up and focus on yourself and that baby will follow right behind!! Oh and keep up that baby love making! :)

Rach- so well done losing 30lb, i know how hard it is as I have done it before and need to do it again. Its a great feeling though when it does come off. I agree with the other ladies to rebook that appointment as they might help you understand your cycles better.

Mar - love the name Aria.

Linds - sounds like a nice weekend planned, what other works still need to be done yet on the house?

Jess -

Hi girls - just popping in for a quick post to say hi. The witch got me yesterday so it's on to another cycle for me.

Got to Panama City Beach yesterday afternoon. We had a nice drive and made good time. Looking forward to spending the weekend with my aunt and uncle. I will check in with you later.

Awh man... i'm sorry Jess. You and i both will get that bfp this cycle!

Thanks for the support ladies!

Aww sorry Jess, hope AF isn't to hard on you and you can still enjoy being with your Aunt. I was meaning to come back to my post above when B woke up but never got chance after that as OH came home (was away 3 weeks).

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend.

afm - looks like B is getting a cough/cold as he has been increasingly coughing more the last day or so and now rivers of snot pouring from his nose! I was hoping it was his teeth coming through but obviously not. Last time he was ill with broncioltis he was still in our room but now he is in his own. We have the monitor but its not the same as being with them.

Oh no, Sam! Poor Ben!! I've been so fortunate with Oakley *knock on wood* he hasn't gotten sick yet! I bet I'm in for a bad one when he goes to daycare in October. I bet you're glad to have DH back! Have you started any solids with Ben?

Jess - :( I thought your chart was looking so good! Ok, well back to stalking and now you can have some drinks on your mini-vaca!!

Mel - your pics on facebook are just too cute! I can see the personality bursting out of your little one!!

Rach - Let us know when you rebook that appointment! Hopefully it'll be to confirm pregnancy!! :)

AFM - we are throwing a good friend a going away party tonight and I've been cleaning all day - happy to sit and take a break for a minute but I'm sure there is something else I should be doing!

yes we have been on solids for 4 weeks now, just introduced lunch last week so on 3 meals a day plus bf's. Seems like I am back to newborn he is feeding every 1.5 -2 hours alternating bf and solids!! This weaning malarky is difficult but nice to see him trying new foods and enjoying it so much.

I am sure you have done everything for the party so relax and enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->