1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Oh Mar - you look so adorable prego!!!!!

How was everyone's weekend?

Lindsay, Sam - hope you girls had a good night last night!

Mel - saw on FB you are finding out gender tomorrow. Soooo excited! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Chris and I had a nice weekend on the boat. It got very windy out overnight Saturday night and at 5:15am Sunday morning Chris was in the water pushing the boat off the sandbar! Our anchor had come loose. I am glad he's a light sleeper because he felt the bump and got up right away. If we had been on there too long we might not have been able to get off, our boat weights about 15,000 pounds!!! I am also thankful that we anchor close to an island, we might wake up and find we drifted out to sea if we didn't :shock:

Oh my gosh jess! That's kind of scary! Glad it worked out ok! How you feeling today?

We had a great weekend - got two big ugly trees cut down in our yard and started prepping our basement to finish it. Kirk is already talking about selling this house! Hes so funny. It is small but with the basement finished I don't think we will be in a big rush to move. The only thing I really don't like is we don't have a dining room and with thinking about having another baby it will get tight in our eat in kitchen. I don't think we'd have any problem selling the place but it's just so quick!

GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!! I hope someone is on right now to keep me sane.... First off... I'm CD10. First 2 days my AF was very light, 3rd, 4th and 5th were normal. Had clots and such. Well then it went away a day and has came back since. It's very light. Almost annoying than anything. Last night i started bawling for no reason. Was just so depressed and have had a headache for the last few days. I've felt twinges in my boobs and figured "it's just af". Well a part of me told me to pee on a stick. So i did... there's a VERY VERY faint line. Like it's there but so light. I am scared. I'm afraid i'm having or already did have a miscarriage. Or maybe it's just a funky test... or maybe i am over anazlying all this? Alls i know is im freaking out right now. The day BEFORE my period i took a test and it was neg. Now 10 days later i have a faint line? What is going on? Not to mention i've drank like 96oz of water today and peed 4 times and have been insanely tired.

What do you think?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8
  • testinvert.jpg
    testinvert.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 8
Bottom test i took an hr after the top test...

Attachments

• testtt.jpg
    testtt.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 6
Ok all the excitement in here is going to give me a fricken heart attack!! Rach I'm an idiot and don't know where to look on those tests but the first test is it the obvious line to the right of the test line?! If so that's dark!! Omg are you going to set up an appt tomorrow? Aahhhh!!!
Jess!!!!! This is it for you!!M I NEVER remember you sick like this and you've taken prog while preg before!! Next week is your next app?
Well Lindsay I feel your pain with the mastitis-got it about 2weeks ago-who gets it at 7 months?! It was awful, thought it was the flu-took me a bit to realize. Since then pumping less oz so will have to probably start supplementing in the next few weeks. Daycare starts a week from today-let the crying begin (me, not Khloe).

This is the progress tonight... Top one is obvi the first one i took and the bottom is the most recent. The line on the right is the control line... line on left is HCG line.

Attachments

• progress.jpg
    progress.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 6
Looking at the first pictures you put on I couldn't see anything but with the progression pics I think I can just see a faint line (left hand side) especially on the bottom ones. You need to try a FRER!! I hope they continue to get darker, if so then I'd make an appointment with the ob to discuss the bleeding. OMG I really hope this is sticky bfp.

The lines this morning are so light... I did have 1 test that was different so i used it. If you ask me the line on that test is darker than the one on the others? Opinions?

Okay so the pic with the 6 tests.... the top 4 are from last night. The bottoms 2 are from this morning.

Attachments

• test820.jpg
    test820.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 5
  • test8202.jpg
    test8202.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 5
Rach - I definitely see a faint line there on the bottom ones. I wouldn't get yourself too stressed out with these tests, pick up a FRER and wait a couple days to take it. That will give the HCG levels a couple days to increase. Ohhh how I hope this is it for you!!

Kelsey - Its good to hear from you!!! Sorry you got the mastitis too, from what Lindsay described it sounds awful. Daycare already!!?? Oh my gosh little Khloe is growing up too fast!!!

Mel - waiting for your update!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert foot thumping here!!!)

How is everyone else doing? :wave:

I definitely see it, Rach! Go get some FRERs and then take one first thing in the morning tomorrow! What's the sensitivity of those tests you're taking now?

Aw, Kels! Mastitis is the WORST!! I'm so sorry you had to go through that! When were you planning on supplementing Khloe or were you? I bet you can get your supply back up if you really don't want to wean yet. So glad to hear from you!! :)

Jess - how you feeling??

AFM - bad bad night last night with Mr. O :( Kirk had a big meeting this morning and ended up giving him a bottle :cry: I feel like all that letting him cry was for nothing! Not sure what we'll do tonight if he starts crying... Taking him for blood work today - just routine stuff, not sure why they don't take the blood at his regular doc appointments.

I have an appt tmrw at 130. This is a test i took when i got home from work. About 6pm. I didn't drink a whole lot today just because i wanted the test to be accurate. Different test might i add.

Attachments

• test8203.jpg
    test8203.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 6
I went ahead and saved the pee i used for that test and used one of those dip strip ones i've been using.... i'm so happy to report that the line on the test is the darkest its been!

Progression pic... Top 4 are from yesterday and in order from when i took them. The next 2 are from this morning with FMU. The bottom one was taken at 630pm with same urine from test above. Any ideas?

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 4
Lindsay i hope Oakley has a better night. I can understand why you feel like all the crying was for nothing :( Eventually you're gonna break free from bottle. Just keep trying <3

I don't know if it's anxiety or what but i keep getting this nervous feeling like i'm going to give a speech. I'm fine and then it speeds up real fast and in an instant i feel like my stomach flew out of my body. It has happened so many times in the last 24 hours. Today alone has prob been 20 times. I don't know if any of you experienced that or not?

Yay rach that is definitely positive! I had that racing heart almost panicky feelings, it probably is more to do with doing the tests and seeing the results, as it has only come on since doing them. Can't wait to see how the appointment goes. How is Andrew?

Lind sorry last night was so rough. Did Kirk give the bottle? Just start again you'll get there.

Hess do you get your exam results today?

Rach - the panicky feeling is def just from getting the positive tests - I was the same way until I got the blood results and even then I got like that every time I got close to a scan. Even at 20 weeks I was getting those nervous feelings. I think after that I was more relaxed - hang in there! excited to hear what the doctor has to say! Looks like it's darker but it hasn't been quite long enough to know through hpts - it's hard to quantify on those kinds, I think.

Sam - Kirk started to and I took over so he could go to sleep. Last night was much better. He took a 3.5hr nap yesterday! I had to wake him up he was sleeping so long! Got up twice last night but just for a quick snuggle and then back down. Got up about an hour early this morning but I'll take it if it was a bottle free night! My pediatrician actually warned me that he'll probably start getting up earlier when we cut out the second nap, so I've been waiting for it, maybe that's it or he's just hungry! You been having better nights lately?

Jess - is today exam results day?? How you feeling?

How's everyone else doing??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->