1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I think we are in a similar position to you. He is still waking briefly to pop his dummy in, and reassurance but has gone back to sleep quite quickly. So the last few night he hasn't needed a bottle but like you I think this means he is waking earlier (6.30). Why are you cutting out the second nap? Is he really needing too?

Yea we really need to cut it out, it was a battle every day getting him to go down for the second nap and some days he just wouldn't and so it started messing up bed time later. He used to get up at 5 or 6, go down by 8 or 9 for typically 2hrs and then again around 2 and he would sometimes be in his crib for an hour before he would settle and then he just stopped settling but would be a monster the rest of the day until bed time because he was so tired but by the time he got to go to bed he was overtired and it was tough to get him to go down. So, now we do a nap at 11 (it was hard to keep him up at first) and I'm hoping to push that nap to 12 or 1230 by October because that's nap time at his daycare that he'll be starting at the very end of October.

We went to see a friend of our's newborn yesterday and I forgot how little they start out!! oh my goodness lol Still not quite ready for another but seeing the little one yesterday got me thinking again!!

omg he is up at 5am!! There I am complaining about 6.30!! I will have to find out what they do at nursery for naps etc. There will only be 3 babies under 1 but they nap in the same room as play and he is a light sleeper (needs quiet and darkness) so goddnes knows whats going to happen there.

Haha, we are very early risers so it doesn't bother me so much but I do love the 7am days!!

Thinking of you today, Rach!! update us as soon as you can. They'll probably just start with bloodwork today - did you do another test this morning?

did test this morning and looked same as last night. dr said not much he can do bit blood work. I can call tmrw for numbers. said if numbers are low to come back in for more blood work. test is positive though! still havin pink come out. I hppe this is okay

Did he say anything about the bleeding? One of the ladies on another ttc thread had bleeding very early on/ like AF and went on to have her boy. Hold onto the hope and see what the blood results are tomorrow.

When do you think you ov'd? Any ov twinges ewcm ?. I am thinking must be around the 22/23/24 so bleeding may be implantation then?

hi ! got a positive pregnancy test on 7/29 , confirmed positive with doctor on 8/8 . started bleeding with mild-sharp but quick cramps on 8/12 . went to doctor on 8/13 & got blood drawn . HCG was 1395 with progesterone @ 1.1 :( , doc told me I'm miscarrying due to my low progest. levels .. got blood drawn again 8/15 and my HCG dropped to 390 :( .. Am I really miscarrying b/c I haven't had any bleeding or cramping since 8/18 .

RACH - incredible!!! Wow, so much excitement over the past couple of weeks.
Let us know as soon as you hear about your bloodwork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Shay. Sorry to hear about your experience...will you see your doctor again? Maybe you should make another appointment and get blood drawn to just make sure your hormone levels are going in one direction or another.

Shay - sorry hun for your situation. I wish I could give you more encouragement but usually once your hcg levels start dropping they won't go back up. I didn't bleed until after my D&C so it was difficult for me to accept that I was having a miscarriage too. So sorry hun :hugs: keep us updated with how you're doing! This is a great group of ladies!

Shay i'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. It's something i fear for myself ALL the time. It's an awful feeling. Unfortunately when your HCG drops it is a m/c. Did dr say anything about a D&C? You may have passed the baby already, but i'd ask dr to make sure you don't need everything cleaned out. Again, i'm so sorry sweety.

Girls i have a question. How come with FMU my lines seem more faint than when i take a test in the afternoon? Like my test this morning is lighter than my test last night, but when i come home from work they've been darker than FMU? I'm just confused. I hope everything is okay. Keep the prayers coming. Dr's office doesn't open until 830. My dr isn't their today so the nurse told me to tell them i need my numbers and 'hopefully' they'll give them to me. Fingers are crossed.

As far as bleeding. I spotted yesterday morning... then around 10am i had a couple pink (more red) spots. Then it went back to spotting later in the day. Yesterday evening it went away completely. This morning it was pink (reddish) again. Thoughts? That's the cycle too... it's pink, reddish, brown and completely gone. Does it all. Only thing is it's not loads at a time. It's just quarter size

:hugs: Shay. AS the other ladies have said once the hcg starts dropping then unfortunately it is a mc. Are you getting more bloods done. Maybe once it falls further you'll bleed more if you haven't passed it all but if not I'd get it checked out.

Rach - my SMU was ALWAYS darker that FMU for some reason even when I hadn't peed/drunk loads overnight so don't be worried by that.They should give you your result whether the Dr is there or not, how stressful would that be if they didn't. I'm not sure about the bleeding, maybe it seems worse in the morning as you have been lying down so the very small amounts collect?

you really can't tell until you have another blood draw to compare and see if they're doubling. 90 could be right!

Hi girls!

Rach - You definitely need to go in tomorrow for another blood draw to see if the numbers are increasing, this could be an early pregnancy for you!!!

Shay - Welcome and so sorry you are going through this!

AFM - Still no exam results :grr: I got an email that they were delayed due to a server issue so I am hoping they come out today. I am feeling Ok, just really tired and trying not to think about things. Last night I did have some lower pain that woke me up and was still painful this morning. It was not a cramping pain but more like throbbing or tightness. I hope everything is ok. I am feeling better now. What do you girls think? I don't want to call the doc for everything little pain or twitch. The nausea seems to have subsided but I do really feel hungry all the time, just can't eat a lot in 1 sitting.

I had a lot of twinges early on that they said was my corpus luteum and my uterus growing so I wouldn't worry about it but that's what your doc is there for to make you feel comfortable through this process so if you would feel better with a phone call then just go ahead and call :) just when you think the sickness is gone it may rear it's ugly head again so beware!

rach are you going to the doc again tomorrow?

Rach make sure you drinks a lot of water. I've had friends that spotted everytime they didn't drink enough water! Some women just spot when pregnant, so try not to worry (ha, I know, ya right). I'm so excited for you---losing that weight had more benefit than 1!
Jess, I would get like charlie horse pains in my stomach occasionally if I moved to quickly or sat up a funny way. So def. when you're sleeping, you could be moving weird and suddenly that causes it. Plus, I remember feeling like I did a bunch of sit ups, it was my stomach (or uterus, whatev the term) stretching. when is your next u/s?
You and Rach are going to have babies close together like me and Mel!
Congrats Mel on another girl---sisters are the BEST!!!
Khloe was sleeping sometimes until almost 8---but lately it's been more between 5 and 630. I'm thinking maybe when we start supplementing formula she'll sleep longer? Probably not though, she's just not much of a sleeper. My friends kids nap for like 2 hrs, that amazes me because a good nap is if Khloe makes it an hr. Usually more like 30-45 min. twice a day.

Can you not get in tomorrow Rach? Most pg tests are 25mui (some frer are 12.5) so if your results today are 90 then that might be correct.

Kels - We give Benjamin a bottle before bed and he is still waking up at 6.30 so not sure if it helps or not, the only difference really is that he isn't getting a bottle overnight. I don't go back for 10 weeks but even thinking about that get mew sad, so hugs to you. I am sure once we get used to it it will get easier. Benjamin was also a cat napper but occasionally does 1.5 hours. He suddenly got better from about 7.5 months onwards.

Jess - hope they get the exam results soon, you just want to know. I got lots of twinges and pains, normal growing and stretching pains but you should ring and ask that is what they are there for. I would always want my patients to ring me if they are worried.

afm - very tired today another early rise, just wish his naps would make up for it but they don't so it throws my whole routine. Feeling very emotional atm, not sure why but mainly due to his popping in/off 3-4 minute breastfeeding. I know it irrational but I feel I am not providing enough or that it is a rejection of me (I know its not really) and maybe I should just give a bottle.

ugh that sucks they couldn't get you in any sooner rach!

jess I just remembered complaining to Kirk about when I tried to sit up that I had sharp pains in my belly. I think you just get sore from all the stretching. let us know when you hear about your exam :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->