1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Rach!!! I can't wait that long. haha. Geez. You guys are all so lucky they give you your numbers. For me, when I went to my first doctors appointment they did a urine test and that's it. Its so stressful! Luckily I got an early scan otherwise I would have lost my mind.
Just try to go with the flow as best you can. Don't put too much pressure on yourself or think too much about the numbers. Just try to rest and relax.

Tell me about it girls... all i'm gonna do is think about it. Just had a huge cry. Just so nervous. I have so much faith that things will be okay but at the same time alls it takes is just one moment and everything is over. I am praying every day and extra hard. Boobs hurt a little more today on and off... but at the same time i feel tiny cramps in front. I know it all can be normal signs of pregnancy but y'all know how it is. I am just freaking out. So scared. I want this baby more than anything. Thanks for all the support. I don't know what i'd do without you girls <3

aw, Rach - it'll be ok! 90 really is fine for this early - we have no idea when you even O'd so maybe try to call your doc again tomorrow to see if they could squeeze you in for some bloodwork.

Sam - I know how hard breastfeeding can be mentally! I definitely fell into depression when I dried up. Once it was done I dealt a lot better but gosh those hormones are rough on us!! I'll be honest with you though - those first few weeks on formula were like a gift from heaven - Oakley slept like a log all through the night for months!

my tests are a lot fainter than yesterday. I did drink water today.. I just need to stop testing all together. I'm driving myself crazy. I guess ill wait and see. its all I can do. I have had a very bad pain in the top of my spine for like 5 days now. idk if its related to anything

yea it's tough to stop testing especially when you're not getting answers with the blood work. My hcg levels were 25 the first day they tested me but that was 9DPO and I was at 100 by 11DPO but it takes a little while for them to shoot up so if you just got prego then I'm not surprised you're only at 90.

AFM - I think I'm going to call today to get my mirena out. I've been doing a lot of research on it and I've had bad breakouts ever since I got it in and I'm thinking it's the culprit. I was blaming the house and school for stressing me out but I've never had breakouts this consistent and school isn't stressful anymore and neither is the house and it's not showing any signs of slowing down. So frustrating!

I made the appointment to get my mirena removed! I think it's the best decision for me! anyone have birth control they like? I'm tempted to just chart and avoid fertile times as we wouldn't mind getting pregnant - it would just force me to make a decision about what I'm going to do when I graduate.

Hey girls. I don't think it's good news. My tests are getting fainter... almost invisible... :(

I loved my old birth control - Triquilar 28 (what country do you live in?)

RACH. Stop testing. Driving yourself crazy is not going to change whatever the outcome. Try to get as much rest as possible. Keep up the fluids and let your body do what its going to do. Keep the positive thoughts even if its not looking up - hang in there.

JESS: how are you doing????

Everyone else HI!

You are so right Mar. I just took a test and it's darker again. I am gonna stop with the tests. I am soo driving myself crazy. I'm taking a deep breath and going to step forward with positive thoughts. But i do have a question for you girls... isn't it weird and uncommon that a persons test gets medium dark, light, medium dark, light, almost invisible then medium dark again? I find that so odd. I know it all depends on how much fluid you drink and the time of day and yada yada yada, but it seems late at night is when my best test shows. Nuts how that works. I'd think i'm like 21DPO but i have no idea. My lines are scary light for that aren't they? Ughh... I hope it's going to be positive news on Tuesday. I am praying so hard and i pray i'm having HEALTHY baby(ies) :)

Oh and Linds i think that is a great plan for you guys. I'd just schedule BD around your fertile days and if anything happens, it was meant to be! Surprises are the best.

Hi girls!

Rach - like Mar said... Stop testing!!! You definitely have HCG in your system. Wait and see what the tests show on Tuesday otherwise you will drive yourself crazy!

I am absolutely ecstatic today! My exam score finally showed up last night at about 11pm and I passed!!! 2 down, 2 to go.
Other than that had a rough night last night. Took a nap after I got home from work last night, without eating first and I was so sick. I need to go shopping tomorrow and pick up some snacks. We are taking my mom today to see our house. I can't wait, she hasn't seen in since they were putting form boards on the ground for the foundation.

Anyone have any big plans for the weekend?

That is wonderful Jess! Congrats on passing your 2nd exam. That is soo great! Are you feeling any better today? That is exciting about your house! So many great and wonderful things happening to you lately! You totally deserve it hunny!

Okay so i lied.. i took one more test this morning (insert smack noise here). It's the same darkness as last night (yay!). Do you think by any chance it could be these tests? Maybe too cheap? Here's a pic from Thurs morn - this morn. Last 2 are from last night and this morning.

Attachments

• preg test.jpg
    preg test.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
I've been trying to figure things out. My last AF was July 11th. I have long cycles anyways so therefore it would be typical of my body to not O until CD18 or after. Well Andrew and i BD August 1st and 2nd. That was the last day we did before all this happened. On Aug 9th i took a test and it was neg. I got what i thought was AF on Aug 10th. Now if i O'd the 2nd or 3rd it would make sense to get a neg Aug 9th. I wouldn't have got a pos until Aug 16/17th. I got my pos Aug 19th. So the bleeding... could that all have been IB? I mean i had what felt like regular AF for 4 of the 13 days. All the other days is what i'd call spotting. Is it normal to have IB like that? That is the only thing i can think of! If i did O on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd i would've been CD 21, 22 or CD 23. Therefore i'm technically 5 weeks instead of 6 weeks (since i O later than a normal person). does any of this make sense? LOL

Jess- huge congrats on passing your exam you must be so relieved. You mum will see a huge difference in the house. Hope you feel a bit better today after food and a good sleep.

Rach - that's what I thought you would be and guessed by looking at your chart you probably ov'd around 2/3rd Aug so you would be 5 weeks not 6. Keep the pma and see what the test brings on monday. Are you still spotting?

Thanks girls!

Rach - I think that might be a little heavy for IB but there have been girls that have what seems like a period but are pregnant. I have everything crossed for you for Monday. Maybe all this weight loss is getting your body back on track and got you prego again! Oh I hope so!!!

I didn't spot from last evening until about 2pm today. I am a little again. I'm gonna try and relax until Monday. Only symptom i have is a awful headache and i guess you could say mood swings. Been in an awful mood today. My boobs have hurt once in a great while.

yay jess! congrats! hope you're feeling better!

rach - I would worry those tests aren't good ones to compare darkness with. hopefully you'll get done answers soon

I got cut off when I was writing my last post. Rach - I hope everything goes well today! How you feeling?

Jess - how you feeling? still nauseous?

We visited my brother this weekend. Had a bit of a rough weekend with Oakley - he has a diaper rash that I didn't realize was caused from the cloth diapers having a build up of ammonia from a detergent switch :doh: Once we figured it out and got some cream on him and into paper diapers we were sleeping much better. He slept OK last night. Up really early at 5AM and it was tough to get him to go down but I think it's because we messed with his schedule so much.

How was everyone else's weekends??

Awh poor Oakley :hugs: Hope his rash starts to get better. That is one thing that looks so painful for a baby.

My appt is at 4 today. I'm nervous. Haven't had any pain at all. Only this morning. I had went pee bcz i had to pee REALLLLY bad. After i did i started feeling things move a tiny bit down there and then it started hurting. Almost the same feeling as when you get trapped gas. It lasted about 4 mins and went away. Other than that... nothing. The pain was right in my uterus.

Wow Lindsay - the things you learn, I didn't realize changing detergent could cause an issue. I hope Oakley feels better soon! I saw your yard pics, wow you guys did a lot of work! Looks great!

Rach - I am anxious for your appointment today. Keep us posted. I guess you may not have bloodwork results back until tomorrow. Everything is crossed for you.

I am feeling OK. Not great but not absolutely terrible. I have a very "full" feeling which makes me feel kinda yucky and pretty tired. My mom bought me a couple dresses so that has helped for work so I don't feel so constricted (I usually wear pants and those are getting tight). Nervous for my appointment Thursday. Other than that we have our pre-drywall inspection on the house Friday and the designer called today to say they are placing the order for the cabinets. Usually drywall would be about 60 days from closing so that would put us right at the beginning of November as long as we don't have any more delays. WooHoo!!!

Did anyone watch the VMA's last night, Ugh, I am still mentally scarred over Miley Cyrus' ridiculous performance!!!

I know! the cloth diapers complicate the detergent issue for sure! just glad we figured it out before it got to bad. hoping Oakley starts sleeping better now. so exciting about your house! I bet your so anxious to get in there! glad you're still not feeling great but look forward to when you're 12 weeks and you can feel great again :) you're appt Thursday will be great! what time?

rach - hope you're doing as well as you can be today! I'll be checking in tomorrow going for some results!

I get my mirena out tomorrow! I'm kinda nervous but excited too. I know Kirk is dreading it but I really need to be hormone free for a little while and I can't stand these horribly painful ovulations! I'm going to start charting again just to track o and be on top of it for when we do start trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->