1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I'll say a prayer for you lindsay! I hope everything is okay. I bet is it!!!! Xoxoxo

I still can't get over the dud test! UGH LoL.

I am 23 btw. Been with OH since i was 15! He is the only person I've ever slept with. Tmi? I am proud!

Thanks Rach!

That's so great DH is the only one you've ever been with! So romantic :)

Sorry about your dud test! That's why I always end up spending way too much money and buy the three pack if five pack even lol. I still have some cb digital pregnancy tests that aren't fun to take after you've already gotten a positive...I like to see the line get darker lol

DH locked the rest of them in a safe so I have to work at it to take them...lol

LOL well i really don't blame you. I'd probably be the same exact way. Its so difficult to accept you're pregnant and that there's nothing wrong. Stay positive! Everything is fine! :)

Oh Rachael I don't think I told you this is Mel's first month using a CBFM also!!! How exciting huH?
No symptoms here...zip, zilch, nada. I'm more waiting for an implantation dip that didn't happen. Damnit. Your symptoms sound so promising! What DPO were you when you got your BFP last time?
And us girls and our tests. LOL!

Oh and Lindsay----a friend of ours had a small gathering last new years---and she was drinking what we "thought" was wine, but it was alcohol free! It was in the same bottle and didn't look any diff. so when she announced she was PG, we were like wwhhattt but you're drinking!? So see if you can get some of that, and then just keep filling yourself up!
And don't worry, you've had great numbers and your feeling so PG, so Monday will be an awesome day!!
Eliza, I've been missing you! No symptoms for me....I'm 5DPO and will test next Friday/Saturday if AF symptoms don't show first. The 3-D picture is amazing, what a beautiful lil girl. You must be so glad now that you have that. I'm thinking of you these next couple days, I know how hard they will be for you. :hugs:
Oh, and I'm 28 (just turned in October) and DH will be 30 in Feb.

Kelsey - your chart still looks good! I'm not sure implantation dips are real lol I think it's just random weird temperature changes as my chart overlaid on top of old ones show the EXACT same pattern, the only difference was that my temperature stayed up when I was pregnant. So, don't worry about the dip (or lack of!).

:)

and thanks - I started getting worried I didn't feel sick earlier but it's back! wee! trying to keep positive thoughts in my head :)

Thanks Lindsay, I keep going on fertility friend and looking through PG charts that are similar to mine and it gives me some relief. My temps started being higher around 7 or 8 DPO last time I was PG, so I should be waiting to get all grumpy until then.

Sorry if I've missed any posts, or some of mine don't make sense--I try and get on here quick on my break but today was so busy throughout my break I feel like I'll have to wait until later to fully read everything.
You all seem in good spirits and why shouldn't we be, it's Friday!

Hi girlies, I need to catch up! Give me half hour! Don't chat anymore!! :haha:

Read my new thread 'positive pregnancy test or evap line'. I took a test this am and got a positive. Let me know what you think!!

Humffff! So I'm the old one here!!! Boooooo :sad1:

Eliza - that is so great you have that pic of Maddy!

Lindsay - I am really enjoying Gatorade now too. I have cut back on pretty much all soda! What time is your appt Monday?

Kelsey - your char does look good! Some people don't get implantation dips in their chart.

Mel - your chart looks great too. You ladies both have some big OV dips!!

Rachael - Looked at your other thread. It looks pretty promising to me!

As for me, my boobs feel slightly sore again today and I have some twitching/cramping. I don't know if it has something to do with the progesterone or it's all in my head. Have any of you ladies taken these progesterone inserts? Just wondering if the stuff is supposed to come back out. I inserted it last night before I went to bed and feel like I got to see it all day long again today. Sorry TMI!!! Also did you have any side effects? I felt a little weird this morning.

Humffff! So I'm the old one here!!! Boooooo :sad1:

Eliza - that is so great you have that pic of Maddy!

Lindsay - I am really enjoying Gatorade now too. I have cut back on pretty much all soda! What time is your appt Monday?

Kelsey - your char does look good! Some people don't get implantation dips in their chart.

Mel - your chart looks great too. You ladies both have some big OV dips!!

Rachael - Looked at your other thread. It looks pretty promising to me!

As for me, my boobs feel slightly sore again today and I have some twitching/cramping. I don't know if it has something to do with the progesterone or it's all in my head. Have any of you ladies taken these progesterone inserts? Just wondering if the stuff is supposed to come back out. I inserted it last night before I went to bed and feel like I got to see it all day long again today. Sorry TMI!!! Also did you have any side effects? I felt a little weird this morning.

My appointment is at 1PM on Monday. I've been kind of freaking out all day about my symptoms and I keep reminding myself that I'm just thinking about it too much but I keep squeezing my boobs thinking "do they still hurt?" and yea they do haha but my nausea has been coming and going to day but when it's with me it's really intense and when it's not it's really not (which I haven't had in a few days). So, I don't know, I'm def thinking about it too much - it's out of my hands anyway.

Just got my hair cut for all the christmas parties coming up - I love it! I've been neglecting my hair so badly that I've been wearing it up for atleast a month straight :dohh: ohwell!

Thanks girls. I'm so scared as to what to think but there's nothing i can do right now. I will just have to wait. Lindsay I'm already doing what you're doing. I sit here and squeeze my boobs and think am i imagining my symptoms? Are they real? Why aren't they staying? I'm a nervous wreck.

Jessie - i never used progesterone. I can't help you there sorry.

I'm squeezing all the time too LOL!!! Gosh we're a weird bunch!!!

haha after reading I squeezed mine! They're def. sensitive if I poke/squeeze them, but I wonder if they always are but I don't poke squeeze them until the 2WW?!
Linds and Jess you both have nothing to worry about---so just enjoy it! Can't wait until Monday at 1 to see our second picture! And isn't a new hair cut just an awesome thing?! Feel like a new person and then I wonder why I wait so long to do it.
I also never used Progesterone, so I'm not more help.
Test with FMU tomorrow Rach and let us know right away the results!! FX'd!

I forgot to respond to the progesterone - I've never used it but Twinkie on the Pupolicious thread uses it, she'd be happy to chat with you about it :)

Jessie - i'm using progesterone right now and it's just like that for me. I haven't had boob pain though but i'm not pregnant...yet! Don't think that the progest causes boob pain.

Kelsey when will you start testing?! I think I will have a go at 8dpo! :wacko:

Hey girls. I only have a short time to update. Haven't gotten to read anything you've posted. Took a walmart frer this morning and it was negative. Probably was evap line on the tests yesterday. I'm not gonna pick up another test until aF is due which will be Weds. Thanks for all the support.

I won't test until next Friday, but my temps are normally higher than what they are so I think I'm just having a dud cycle. Thinking about our options and the doc wants me to wait 1 or 2 more cycles before trying clomid, but if this cycle goes how I feel it is, I want to try it this coming cycle. In the back of my mind I know the clomid won't be able to fix DH's morph. Ugg...
Sorry Babydust on the BFN, but you're still early! When DPO were you when you got your last BFP?

Kelsey don't worry about your dh morph I don't think it's a problem x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->