1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey I'm not really sure how many dpo i was when i got my BFP. I wasn't all ttc like i am now. I remember testing either 2 days before AF or on the day of AF and it was negative. I waited 3 days and tested and it was a quick bFP!

Hey girls i have a delema, last month i ov at cd21 and according to my cm i have just ov over the weekend. yesterday (sunday) i had ewcm on cd 11. so we made love twice yesterday. I thought we better do it twice just for luck as it had been a couple of days since we did. It just took me by suprise because i didnt think i would ov for a while. I have never noticed ewcm at any othertime other than when i ov. Im wondering if its too late by the time you see ewcm or is that the right time, is that before you ov or after. My cycle is so messed up since i had maddy, the only thing i can think of is my little angel made it happen yesterday cause it was her due date. I know that might sound silly but it makes me feel better lol.

And as for the boob squeezing thing im always doing that in the tww, lol we r crazy. Lindsay good luck today ill be thinking of you.

Hey girls also with the boob thing. the first time i was preg my boobs were so sore before af was due but when i fell with maddy they didnt hurt until maybe 6 or 7 weeks so dont be dishartened if you dont have that symptom fx for you all

Eliza--I'm not too sure as I don't usually get EWCM, but this past month I actually did and it was a couple days (maybe 2) before OV. I think it's usually your body telling you it's coming. So keep :sex:!!!
How did Maddy's day go for you....thinking of you.
Lindsay, I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and can't wait to see another little :baby:!
Jessie---is it this Thursday you have your followup ultrasound and then VACATION TIME?!
Hope everybody had a good weekend.

Eliza - i looked at your avatar and its got me in tears. I feel so bad for you. It hurts me to even look at that! I am literally sitting here crying!!

Ugh so i got home from work today and when i went to the bathroom i wiped and saw some brown :( i kept wiping and some red came out with CM. Kept wiping and then the toilet paper was just pink. I really hope it's not AF. I'm so upset right now. I can't quit crying!

I used to get EWCM a few days before I O'd actually, and this last cycle that we got pregnant on I only had watery CM. Hope you had a lovely day in honor of Maddy! xoxo

Thanks guys for the well wishes! I've been sick all weekend, so I'm taking it as a good sign. Sorbet has been my new favorite thing!

Rachael - hang in there! keep us updated!

anyone else testing soon?? Kelsey your chart is looking mighty nice!!

:hugs: Maybe it's implantation? Do you normally get this before AF or is this the first time?
You and I are just a ball of emotions this weekend, I was the emotional one yesterday! :cry:

Thanks Lindsay, this has been the weirdest charting month for me. Usually I have more up and down and it's just been chilling around the same temp this whole time. By Wednesday/Thursday I'll be able to tell by my temps if it pays to test on Friday.
And yes, if you've been sick all weekend I'd def. say that's a good thing! Can't wait to see your update tomorrow---I'll be the crazy stalking lady :)

Hi ladies :wave:
Eliza - I usually get EWCM a day or 2 before I OV. It is supposed to be your most fertile time because this type of CM helps the sperm get to where they need to go.

Kelsey - yes, scan on Thursday and my cruise leaves on Saturday. I can't wait.

Rachael - hope its not AF for you.

Mel - when are you testing?

Lindsay - can't wait to hear about your scan tommorrow!

Hmm well, the bleeding stopped for now. Was just brown with chunky CM and just a little tiny bit of red blood. Almost like a snotty bloody booger (tmi). My left boob is sore to the touch. Fx'd its implantation!!!!

Omg Rachael I was just thinking that it seems my left BB is sore but not so much my right!!! Weird!!
Jessie such an exciting week you have!!!:xmas12:
Thinking of you today Lindsay!

I hate this wait Kelsey do you? It's driving me insane!! X x x

Rachael - I have never experienced implantation bleeding but from what you describe it sounds like that could definitely be it! FX!!

Ladies- good luck in you 2ww. I have all of my crossables crossed for you.

Just sitting here at lunch patiently waiting for Lindsays scan pic!! :)

I hate this wait Kelsey do you? It's driving me insane!! X x x

YEEESSSS---IT'S THE WORST!!!!! Anything exciting going on with your cycle that you'd like to share?
Also not so patiently waiting for Lindsay's scan---I'm going to have to look back where she is time wise---I forget if she's ahead or behind me!

Well I got slightly tender boobs, mild mild cramps and extreme thirst, not sure they're signs though!! How about you? X x x

Mel and Rachael those are both REALLY GOOD SYMPTOMS! Rachael if you're testing tomorrow I can't wait to hear/see the result---you've got some really good symptoms. And Mel did you say on Wednesday you're testing, soo anxious!
I really don't have symptoms, but if AF doesn't show by Friday I'll test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->