1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

yea it's really odd the tests are getting that much darker! Can't hurt to ask!

Hope everyone had a great long weekend! Jess - you go for your test today?

I would call the Dr's Rach. Like I said before IF it is a BO then hcg will continue to rise and many ladies do get a D&C for them and not just left to it unless that is what they wanted. At the least more betas should be done just to check.

Hi girls! Went in for my bloodwork today so the waiting game begins. So anxious for my next 12 week appointment to see that everything is still ok and get my labs back.

How is everyone doing? How was your weekend?

We had a nice time on the boat, but it is soooooo HOT!!!

I have such a good feeling for this pregnancy for you, Jess! Everything is going to be fine! I know easier for me to say than you! When is your next scan? Like what day next week?

Rach - how you doin, hun? What did the doctor say? Take any more tests?

AFM - O is sleeping so much better! That may be because we turn off the monitor at night :/ He's in the room right next to us so he wakes us up when he gets really upset but it keeps me from watching the monitor as soon as he starts fussing and going in before he really needs me. Last night he went to bed at 6 and didn't get up until 5. So, I know that he has it in him to sleep 11hrs at night! We've also figured out training cups and he doesn't even want the bottle anymore - woohoo! I also O'd! Some of my temps are all over the place because of the wedding this weekend and my peak one probably isn't so dramatic because I took that after a nap we took the day after the wedding we went to this weekend - only slept about 2.5hrs. Either way after this morning's temp and yesterday's I think I O'd. Def not trying but we haven't been that great about preventing either :/

Woohoo Go Oakley! Such a big boy! I loved the pic you posted this morning of him. He is precious. That's great you O'd. At least your body is still regular.

I have an appt at 1140 today with dr. Gonna make sure it's not ectopic and make sure things haven't progressed so maybe he can give me a shot to speed things up. I don't want to wait until a month from now to miscarry. I just can't do it. I have no idea how the appt will go because i called and complained and said i want answers. So they BETTER do something!!!!

Aww, Rach I hate that you're going through this right now! Hope you get some answers today, let us know how the appt goes. It would be nice to be able to speed things up if that's the case so that you can move on and start the clomid and get your rainbow!!
Jess, did you get any results from the bloodwork? I also am so confident that this is it for you!
Lindsay...you lil rebel you! :) You seem to get pregnant pretty easy, so wouldn't that be something if it did happen for you right away! my Dr. always said a person is more fertile right after bc, not sure if that's the same for all bc or just bc pills. I've been temping too, just to see what's going on with my cycle.
Well I decided to try one more time with pumping. the first time I only half assed took my antibiotics, so that could be why it came back. This time, I took them EXACTLY how I was supposed to. If it comes back again, then I'm done. I just hope it doesn't, because we have Ryan's sister's wedding next weekend (the 14th) and if I get mastitis just in time for that I'll cry. Such good sleepers we have in this group! Took Khloe till about 14 or 15 weeks, but she's been sleeping through the night pretty good since then. Just waiting for her teeth to start coming in, and I'm thinking we'll start all over again and be up a lot with her. So far I'm not seeing the start of any teeth.

Rach - keep us posted on your appointment today. Is that the same doctor you saw before or a different one. I hope you get some answers! :hugs:

Lindsay - that's great that Oakley is sleeping so well! I hope he stays in that routine. That's great about O. Some people find temping such a pain. But I find it SO helpful to know what's going on with your body. I need to start stalking your chart.

Kelsey - are you thinking about trying again for #2 as well? I hope that mastisis stays away for you, it sounds terrible!

AFM - I am starting to feel a little better overall. Yesterday I felt nauseous but today I am feeling better. They said the Maternity 21 takes about a week to 10 days to come back so hoping to have my results by my appointment next week - its on Friday at 1pm.
Oh, I bought a belly band yesterday on my way home from work. Its great! Today I am wearing my regular pants (unbuttoned) with the band and its working out great! I may need to get a couple more colors.

It was the same dr. He took more blood work. He said if the hCG comes back lower than it was.. he wants me to wait it out. He said if it comes back about the same then he can give me a shot of methotrexate. He said he honestly hates to give it and tries to talk his patients out of it because of the side effects. Was telling me how its used for chemotherapy. I asked about ectopic. He said that it could honestly be a possibility. He didn't seem very concerned because he said with my hCG numbers being SO low that if it is ectopic that it couldn't show up on any ultrasound and also would be too small for it to rupture my tube. They'll call me tmrw and let me know what my new numbers are and what to do next.

rach - glad you got to see the doc! have you taken more tests? do you have any symptoms? gosh I hope this will be over soon for you! Let us know your results as soon as you can!

kels - are you on bc now? Any chance we'll be stalking that chart for real any time soon? mastitis sucks! I have it 3 times before I gave up too. it sound like they just didn't give you strong enough antibiotics the first time. hope it stays away!

jess - liking forward to hearing your test results and for your next scan. I think you'll have days here and there that you feel better that will become more frequently better! almost second trimester! woohoo!

Oh I loved my belly band too! It let me put off buying maternity clothes for a couple months. although, there's nothing better than maternity jeans, and you usually can't even tell they're maternity jeans so go get yourself some! How the world and I'm going to be able to be patient enough to wait for your appt next Friday!!??!
Rach glad your dr. is listening to you. His reasoning is reasurring and makes sense. So I guess we just wait to see what the numbers say tomorrow.
Well they gave me the same exact antibiotic this time, so hopefully it works! No, no baby #2. It's almost a tougher decision than deciding to try for #1! If it was something I could plan out it'd be 1 thing, but it lingers in the back of my mind that it took us almost 2 years to have Khloe so we shouldn't delay trying. I found out on Friday that I got a promotion so I think it would be highly frowned upon if I got pregnant anytime soon. Who knows! :)

Rach - so glad you got to see the doctor today. Looking forward to seeing your lab results tomorrow. Did they say anything about doing a scan to check on things?

Kelsey - woooohoooo on your promotion!!! :yipee:

No scan bcz hcg is too low too see anything. If numbers are high tmrw then they could but I think they're going to be about the same honestly. Any of you know anyone who had to use methotrexate? By the way he was talking it's scary.

Great news Kels!! Congrats. Don't go crazy thinking about baby numero dos. It will all happen in God's timing :)

Rach - hopefully they'll have some answers for you today and hopefully the hcg will be even lower so we can move on from this and get you your rainbow!

Kelsey - congrats on your promotion! I say do whatever you want to do! but I'm not really following that advice either as I know I would get a lot of judgement if I got pregnant again right now. But if I get a new job next summer then I'll need to wait until at least winter time to get pregnant - that's a long time! It sucks being a woman and trying to have a career and a family! That's why we're not being that careful right now - if it happens, it happens and we will be thrilled and figure it out from there.

Jess - hope you're feeling ok today!

AFM - every night seems to be getting a bit better with O since we turned off the monitor. He still wakes us up but not so quickly so I'm able to wait it out a little longer and every night now he cries for less time. Plus - he's completely figured out his sippy learning cups so he's drinking a lot more milk and juice throughout the day and I think that's helping too! He doesn't even want the bottle at all anymore so we're definitely making progress!

no I called and the nurse told me that my doctor wasn't in today and would look at the blood work tomorrow and tell me what he thinks so I'm pretty sure they had the results but the doctor wants to talk to me and tell me himself

Rach, although methotrexate is an aggressive drug, its not QUITE like what the doctor said. Obviously I'm not sure what dose a doc would give under these circumstances but I am a person that has a rare autoimmune disease and that's one form of treatment. The drug does effect fertility and will cause miscarriage. But that is over several doses...
But that's all I know about it.

Hm, I wonder why she didn't want to tell you this time! well hopefully you'll get some answers today. I've never looked into methotrexate but I can check some of the medical journals we use at work for you if you want!

Happy 11 weeks, Jess!! I can't believe we have to wait a whole week for your next scan!! Will they keep scanning you regularly once that one goes fine?

Hope you're feeling better now Kelsey!

Sam, Mel - I need to check journals!

Mar - not long now at all!! oh my goodness - we still need pics of that nursery!

AFM - I think we are officially sleeping through the night again with Oakley! He went to bed at 7 last night and is still sleeping now at 630 :) Didn't get up at all last night so my "trick" of turning off the monitor let me wait a bit longer for him to get over him waking up and the learner cups probably helped too! I just need to get him on a regular sippy by the time he goes to daycare..I think!

Hope you all have a great Friday! Any plans for the weekend?

Lindsay if you wanted to do that, that would be great! Thanks. Wow Oakley has slept a LONG time! Little ham must be wore out.

I'm going to Cleveland tonight. Going to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tmrw. I'm off today, the weekend and monday... woohoo. :happydance:

I had a dream last night the dr called me with my results and said it increased from 85 to 1084. Hmmm... so odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->