1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Rach - any updates from the doctor after 3:30pm? It's great you have a PMA! That's exactly what you need. You are doing a great job getting your mind and body in shape!!!

Kelsey - oh no, poor Khloe! I hope she isn't sick too long. It's not even winter yet.

Hey girls. Stupid dr never called me back yesterday. I tried calling twice with no call back. We all know how that goes. *rolls eyes*

He called me this morning and said my number was 24 and that what he thinks happened was tissue began to grow in the beginning and then it stopped which made me bleed for so long and also made my numbers plateau. I told him how after i went there yesterday that i started bleeding. He was pleased to hear that. Said he doesn't think a D&C will be needed and that i should wait 1 cycle to start trying again. I asked if he thinks it was blighted ovum and he said yes.

So glad to hear you won't need any intervention and that you're body is taking care of things. I think that'll help regulate your cycles much longer too. It took me a long time after my D&C to get regular. Thinking of you hun....
Jess---4 more days!!!! How have you been feeling??

Rach - glad your body is doing what it needs to do on its own and that the numbers are dropping! Will he put you on Clomid now for your next cycle?

Kelsey - I am feeling Ok. Very tired and slightly nauseous. Hopefully those are all good signs. I don't feel like I am really "growing" much for being the size of a lime already but maybe all the bloating in the beginning is hiding some of that. I don't know. Looking forward to my appointment on Friday and hoping my Maternity 21 results are back too. How is little Khloe feeling today?

rach - massive hugs to you, hun! hope this next cycle goes quickly! I'm glad you didn't need the d&c... it felt like forever for my body to figure out what was going on after that!

jess - glad you still feel kind of crappy! I'm counting down the days to your scan :) everything is going to be perfect! I swear I started showing at 9 weeks and then stated the same until like 18 when my belly popped out plus your probably growing more than you realize.

I had some major mood swings this weekend and another temp rise this morning so I took a hpt this morning but it was negative. even though we're not trying I was a little disappointed! definitely better if I don't get pregnant right now but still...

Rach - Glad your body is doing it all naturally and you won't need the D&C. Did he mention again about starting you on clomid? Although things are physically sorting themselves out I am still sending lots of love as the emotional side will take much longer.

Kels - Benjamin has a bad cold for just over a week (pouring nose - therefore can't breath properly, mega drool watery eyes - I was hoping teething but no!) but that wasn't why he is on antibiotics. I noticed his left nipple/boob was becoming red, swollen and hard underneath. The Dr thinks it is an infected spot (but the hasn't had any there, I think mastitis like). Its getting better now but still very red but not as swollen. It taste vile, really bad so it is a struggle getting him to take it. The night have been getting easier but last week was really bad, taking 1.5 hours sometimes just to settle him back to sleep before he would wake up again 2 hours later. I used a humidifier which I think helps his nose and breathing at night. I hope Khloe feels better soon, and you all get some good night sleep. As for your cycles I haven't been monitoring ov but my cycles are shorter than before pg, about 25 days so a bit worried about that. Maybe the fact we are still/just finished bf means things will take a bit longer to regulate. Maybe speak to your ob and see what they say.

Jess - your house is coming on so fast! Friday will be here soon. I think I had growth spurts too where my belly grew more early on then slowed where I just looked like I had had a big lunch till a bit later when it became a more obvious pg bump.

Linds -Hope Oaklely feels better soon.

afm - My dad and step mum were up for the week last week, it was good to have them here whilst B was (still is) poorly and I wasn't well either. Really feeling it yesterday and today with them gone, he is much more fussy and crying more easily (maybe less distractions now?) which I am finding difficult.

sam - I think sometimes babies feed off our moods so if you're not feeling well then he will feel worse!hopefully you'll all feel better soon! I'd he done with his antibiotics? is the sore gone?

rach - how you doing today?

jess - how you feeling? two more days! Can't wait!

afm - 9-11 today... always hard for me to deal with. just thankful my dad made it out of the world trade center that day

I think you are right Linds, today I really tried to relax a bit more and he was less fussy and fidgety. Last day of antibiotics tomorrow, full 7 day course, and the lump is so much better now. He has started refusing lumpy foods and spitting it back out now though - argh!! His drool has been so bad recently that I have had to bibs on him during the day and even change his tops as it has soaked through! I am not going to say the 't' word!!!

Hugs for today, I hadn't remembered what today was till you said.

Wow Linds can't believe your dad was in the World Trade Center that day :hugs:

Guess what girls... I got my results back today from my Maternity 21 test and they said everything came back normal so I am hoping this is it for us!!! Still nervous about my appointment on Friday, but I will feel a little better when I get past that.
... I know gender.... Any guesses???? :winkwink:

so, I think I may be going to buy some hpts today...my temp seems to just keep going up. I think I may have ovulated two days later than what my chart shows as the big jump was after a nap in the afternoon with a day full of drinking the day before so who knows if that temperature is right and then the next day I took it once and it was kind of low and I fell back asleep and couldnt' remember what it was and took it again and it was higher. The next day was a work day so I finally took it at the right time after normal sleep. I would be thrilled if we're pregnant but I'd be terrified of what our families (and my boss!) would say. We'll see...I'll let you girls know!

Omg congrats jessiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs::hugs: :happydance::happydance::happydance: What amazing amazing news!!!! Thank you for not saying the gender until I had time to guess, I would have been disappointed. Now, I guess BOY! Now, hurry hurry and let us know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:
Oh Sam, poor Ben (and poor mom and dad)! Sounds awful, never heard of an infected nipple in babies, poor thing. Hope he didn't feel as awful as I felt with mastitis, what a trooper. Glad the antibiotics are almost done. Hope you feel better too! I 'm sorry to say it, but with the drool, I think it is the "t" word!!! Does he have any yet? Everybody keeps asking if Khloe has any yet and seem so surprised when I say no.
Rach---how you feeling?
Lindsay it's still pretty early, but I forget if you normally get your BFP's pretty early? I'd feel the same way, happy (but scared, omg, can't picture another one yet) but worried what family and work will say. But, something so precious we can't worry what anybody else thinks. It's what's best for you guys and your family! NOW GO TEST AND LET US KNOW!!! :)
Khloe seems to be feeling much better. Still pretty snotty, I pulled a big booger off her cheek this morning, and then another one she must have wiped in her hair overnight. lol Gross, poor girl. Probably needed a bath before daycare but she was a sleepy head and slept really late so no time!

Jess....crazy stalker up here in WI.....please get unbusy and update us :)

sam - glad b is feeling better! I agree it's the t word! it took Oakley what seemed forever to get teeth and he still only has 4... I'm expecting two more any time because of increased drool and biting lately!

Kelsey - I do usually get early bfps but we'll see. I don't I am preggers just am a but paranoid about it since we are really not being so good about preventing. I'm going to buy the tests now and will take it when I get home... as tempted as I am to do it in the target bathroom that just seems lame haha

I would say its the 't' word too but he's had times like this in the past so who knows!! One new thing he has been doing though it biting my nipple and pulling on it, boy does that hurt. I try not to react but it is a bit difficult. Last time he did it he just giggled! His nipple so much better but you can still feel a hard lump underneath, I'll see how it goes for the next few days and hopefully that too will go away. Made a start on his hungry caterpillar curtains tonight -yay!

Linds - how long will it be before you are home? It'll be middle of the night for me when you test!!

Kels - glad Khloe is feeling a bit better. Some mornings B wakes with white slug like streaks across his face where he has been wiping his nose at night then smeared it across his face, eye brows are the worst!! LOL

Jess - when is your scan tomorrow? Excited

Rach - how are you? I noticed your FF ticker has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->