1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Yay Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: This is your rainbow for sure! I am SOOOOOOOOO happy for you this has made my day so much!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: How far along are you now?

Rach I am so sorry :-( I saw your news on FB. You are going to get there hun xxxx Did you ever try clomid? xxx

Thanks Mel <3 Dr said once everything gets back to normal he's thinking about putting me on Clomid. I think what i'm going to try and do is for Sept and Oct i'm going to try to lose 20 lbs each month. That way Andrew and i can start trying November. Another 40 lbs gone i think would help A LOT along with the Clomid. That way maybe a year from now i'll be delivering my rainbow! :) I'd be 4ish months walking down aisle in March (that is if the 1st cycle works). So my belly won't be too noticable. I mean i honestly don't mind being 9 months preg walking down the aisle, but at 4 months i'd fit into a smaller dress ;). I'm going to try and stick with this plan and be dedicated. The fact i still have stuff going on inside of me makes me feel like i shouldn't be working out hard because i feel like i'm killing the baby even though there isn't one. Do you guys understand what i'm trying to say? But if i wait then that's just time wasted.. and who knows how long it's going to take for my body to notice there's no embryo?

Happy 10 weeks Jess!
Happy 16 weeks Mel!
About 2 more months for you Mar!!

Jess - belly band was a great invention for me but I know that it doesn't work great for some people. They sell them at Target and places like a pea in the pod or destination maternity. What I did was used a hair tie and put the loop around the button, then pulled the hairtie through the loop of your pants and then back over the button so it can stretch open but not fall all the way open otherwise your pants will fall down. Then put the belly band over your belly covering your back pockets a bit and it will look like you have a tank top under your shirt. Some ladies have trouble with it rolling up your back but it worked like a charm for me!

Happy Friday ladies! I'm off to a graduation party and rehearsal dinner tonight and then to a wedding tomorrow! I'm happy to say my face is ALREADY almost completely clear again! Just old breakouts healing. I'm in SHOCK that it's clearing so fast. Kirk didn't believe me that I could possibly be seeing differences already and I totally am! I have way less anxiety, my constant belly tenderness is gone (I didn't realize I had that until they took it out) and now I'm having what I think is a progesterone drop induced AF like thing - temp dropped yesterday morning. As weird as it sounds, it feels good to have some sort of period as the mirena stops AF - just got spotting every month and I didn't have a period between Oakley and mirena so it's been a very long time since I've had a real AF. I can't tell you girls how happy I am to have that thing out - I know it works great for some people but not for me!

You don't know until you try, right Lindsay? Glad you're feeling better. Sounds like it was the right thing for you by taking it out.

Rach - I think that's a great plan! I think this weight loss is the reason you got pregnant again to begin with so another 40lbs (if you really need to lose that much) sounds like a great plan! But more importantly I think giving your body 2 more months to recover from this is a great idea too. Can we talk you into temping again?? you might find your charts easier to read now that your cycles are regulating a bit with the new weight. I wouldn't work out too hard if I were you but keep walking for sure! If you do yoga I would recommend that too, it's very cleansing! Walking will still induce endorphins and will make you feel better! We'll get you to your rainbow baby, Rach! You're getting so close!!

Lindsay Have a great time at the graduation!! I can totally understand you feeling better to have a period and a bit more 'normal'?? Will you try for number 2 anytime soon?
Rach the weight loss will help and I am sure you will do it but I was overweight conceiving this pregnancy I am 100% convinced the clomid helped me this time and with Lexi. I am also 100% sure you will be pregnant again with your rainbow soon enough. My sister got married at 6 months pregnant - she looked radiant!

Rach - so proud of you for being so dedicated with your weight loss. It's so great that you set your goals so high and work so hard to achieve them!!! I can't wait for you to get on the Clomid!!! I want to talk to you about temping too. I think you will love it once you get into a routine of doing it!!!

Lindsay - oh I am definitely going to go look for a belly band at Target this weekend. I have no idea what to wear anymore and that will definitely help stay in some of my clothes a little longer. Glad you are feeling better with the Mirena out. Wow I didn't realize it stopped AF too. Is that bad? I took Depo for many years and never got AF while I was on it (which was great) but I always wondered if that was bad for your body to not "do it's thing". Have fun at your parties this weekend!!!!

Mel - Happy 16 weeks!!! I am 10 weeks today by dates. By the way I am absolutely loving the scenery on your FB pics! It's absolutely beautiful there. Is that far from where you live? You guys look like your always out exploring!

Well I am supposed to be packing for our 3 day weekend on the boat but I was so nauseous when I got home that I've just been laying around. I probably should get things ready I guess. I will check in with you girls later.

I am so confused. I'm thinking of getting a second opinion. first off it bugs me that the gyno didn't do a sonogram. I know he's probably done this for so long that he feels confident but for the heck of it I just took a test and its darker than any of the others. that would mean hcg would have gone up right? ik 90 to 85 isn't good and I figure ill miscarry soon but idk if its BO. just not feeling confident with that answer. what do u girls think?

Rach - You should go see another doctor if you're not comfortable with yours but if you go get some FRERs and then see them get darker then I would think that's something but I'm not sure about the ones you've been using. I mean how much darker are they? I'm sure the doctor didn't do an ultrasound because I think they can't see anything on the sonogram until 1500 hcg (or that's what my doctor told me) like not even a gestational sac. :hugs:

Rach - I agree with Lindsay. If you are not comfortable I would go in for another visit. I don't know if they will be able to see anything but perhaps a look to check your ovaries, etc might be a good idea. I definitely think at the very least they should repeat your bloodwork, especially since you are getting darker tests.

Morning Girls - a couple questions. What did you take for your IBS? I have IBS already which I take medication for, but have not had it for a while. I know they told me during one of my other pregnancies that I could not take the medication so I am wondering what you girls took. Lindsay and Kelsey - I remember both of you I think said you had it. I got some Milk of Magnesia yesterday to help with the constipation etc.
Also, did any of you girls get any nose bleeds? I am seeing a little blood when I blow my nose.

I got IBS with Oakley and I really just drank ginger ale and tried to tough it out. it passed for me after the first trimester so hopefully it will for you too. my doctor tried to tell me it was because of nerves but who knows!

Jess:

Natural honey, peppermint tea, ginger ale. Watch the kind of grains you're ingesting too. Stay away from flax. It nearly killed me.

For the first trimester I had creamed honey on toast and that seemed to help! I also would use a heating pad on my back for cramping. Never on your ab/tummy. And use it sparingly of course but it was my saving grace and limited the cramping which in turn, calmed my nerves.

Oh and I have had blood in my snot since about the same time as you. It says in all the baby books that it can be expected. So YAY to you... ITS NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

oh jess, I remember habing bloody noses when I blew my nose too but I think that lasted the whole pregnancy along with the gums bleeding when I brushed my teeth. I can't wait for your next scan! 12 weeks was the most fun for me. oakley moved around the most at that one!

I got nose bleeds Jess! Also my gums bled like crazy, it's because of increased blood flow due to baby.

How are you doing Rach?

Lindsay I love your pics on FB you look amazing!

Yeah i've been taking tests... still so confused and so alone. Top test was from a few days ago, middle was 2 days ago and bottom was just now. I dropped them on the floor... hence why there's hair on it. I'm still spotting every day.... just feels like a horrible dream :nope: No cramps or anything. I feel fine. No pregnancy symptoms though. I feel super bloated but that's about it. No fever, no abdominal pain, no nausea, no cramps, nothing. I just feel normal but with a bfp...

Attachments

• 92.jpg
    92.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 5
I would call your doctor back and ask them if they'll do more bloodwork and see where you're at. I'm sure they'd be willing to.

I think i'm gonna call tmrw. Tmrw will be a week ago he gave me my results. So i'll see where to go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->