1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Jess - you're keeping us hanging here!! :p

BFN - which is probably good! although I wouldn't have minded!!

Guess what girls... I got my results back today from my Maternity 21 test and they said everything came back normal so I am hoping this is it for us!!! Still nervous about my appointment on Friday, but I will feel a little better when I get past that.
... I know gender.... Any guesses???? :winkwink:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gender - BOY. But if its a girl then YAY TEAM PINK!!!! Up here in Ontario Canada it seems to be the fad. Girls are popping out EVERYWHERE.

Hello to everyone!!! Just so you know I check in every day to see whats going on with all of you.

AFM: 7 weeks left. :happydance:

Thinking of you with excitement today Jess! I'm like a kid the night before Xmas!!!!! Can't wait to see baby girl/boy!!!
Mar--7 weeks!?!? How exciting-that went so slow because I was so anxious (and busting) but yet so quick. Are you at weekly appts now?
Afm-SIL's wedding this weekend. So tonight rehearsal and tomorrow wedding. Busy weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
JESS ILL BE STALKING!! :)

Mar - woohoo only 7 weeks!!!! it will fly by but those last two weeks were brutal for me! Hope you're feeling fantastic!!

Jess - eeeeee can't wait to hear about today!! I'm going to be driving to NJ tonight for a wedding this weekend so I think we're heading out around 1 - I'll be stalking the WHOLE WAY UP!!

Kelsey - have fun at your sister-in-law's wedding!! I have a rehearsal dinner and wedding this weekend too! busy busy!! You bringing Khloe?? This will be Oakley's first wedding. It's a really early wedding (10AM with reception at 12:30) so we should be home by bedtime, so I figured it would be OK! We'll see! wish us luck :p Plus I figure it will give someone to hang out with Kirk since I"m in the wedding party.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!! Rach - I hope you're doing ok, hun!!

Girls! Sorry to keep you waiting. I wanted you to have time to vote and I was slammed when I got back to work today so didn't get a chance to post. Well everything went well at the appointment. Our little bean looked so different this scan!!! You can now see arms and legs. The nuchal fold test came back good and the doctor said everything is looking is great.

And now for gender.... it's a GIRL!!!! :cloud9: We are soooooo excited!

Here's the scan pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 4
Ok so I'm finally catching up....

Lindsay - I know you said you got a BFN but I say going forward just let whatever happens happen. Oakley probably wants a little brother or sister close in age anyway :winkwink: Your temps are definitely all over the place. Have your cycles been regular?

Sam - how is Benjamin doing today? You need to post some updated room pics when you get the curtains done. :baby:

Kelsey - glad Khloe is feeling better. How is your new position going?

Rach - how are you feeling girl? Did you get full AF?

Mar - 7 weeks left!!! Wow! How are you feeling? We need some bump and baby room pics (insert impatient foot tapping here!)

When did you girls tell your work you were pregnant. I am trying to decide what to do. I don't really care that they know but I feel dishonest not saying anything, not sure why....

Ok so I'm finally catching up....

Lindsay - I know you said you got a BFN but I say going forward just let whatever happens happen. Oakley probably wants a little brother or sister close in age anyway :winkwink: Your temps are definitely all over the place. Have your cycles been regular?

Sam - how is Benjamin doing today? You need to post some updated room pics when you get the curtains done. :baby:

Kelsey - glad Khloe is feeling better. How is your new position going?

Rach - how are you feeling girl? Did you get full AF?

Mar - 7 weeks left!!! Wow! How are you feeling? We need some bump and baby room pics (insert impatient foot tapping here!)

When did you girls tell your work you were pregnant. I am trying to decide what to do. I don't really care that they know but I feel dishonest not saying anything, not sure why....

YAY TEAM PINK & PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok here are bump shots my GF took just last weekend. I'll get around to nursery shots soon enough.
I basically told them ASAP only because my situation was special. My normal job was Offender Transportation Officer but because I'm still on a contract after 5 years with the organization, I needed to work a desk job and would have to switch contracts. So I spilled the beans early, even though I was terrified that I would have another MC. But the stress of working along side inmates would be worse than feeling nervous of a loss and having to tell everyone.

I'm still at bi-weekly appointments. I think I am until 36 weeks.

Attachments

• 1233975_10151921661942122_299720927_n.jpg
    1233975_10151921661942122_299720927_n.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 6
  • 1234690_10151921662937122_1973850638_n.jpg
    1234690_10151921662937122_1973850638_n.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 1185487_10151921662162122_883054413_n.jpg
    1185487_10151921662162122_883054413_n.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 1239359_10151921661157122_1863050243_n.jpg
    1239359_10151921661157122_1863050243_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
Woo hoo, Jess a girl - I was totally right!!! So very happy for you both. Do you feel like you can relax a bit more with the pg now? I think my work started to guess way before I told them but it was after my 12 week scan that I told them. I think after losses we just want to be sure everything is okay so not telling them may feel a bit dishonest, but its your news to share when you feel ready.

Mar - gorgeous pics, just lovely. Wow 7 weeks, that will soon fly by but the last 2 weeks will feel like forever!!

Linds - your temps are still up, when do you think you ov'd? Shame for the bnf, but you still never know. Wow for the bding!! If I got pg atm it will be like an immaculate conception!! . Hope you have a fab weekend at the wedding

Rach - how are you?

Kels - have a great time at your SIL wedding, must be the weekend for it.

afm- B sleeping so much better again, sttn with the odd wakeup but very easily settled. Dribbling excessively still.

Sam i'm happy B is sleeping better. <3 How are you doing?

Mar the pics are beautiful!!

Jessie SOOOO happy for you!!!!!!! Any names picked out for baby plum?!

Oh Mar, I love the pics!!! How are you feeling? Have you decided on a name yet?

That seems to be the first question that we are getting now with the few people we've told about it being a girl. But it's still very early and although I feel better, I definitely don't feel out of the woods.

Sam - yeah for Benjamin sleeping through the night. Are you feeling better?

I understand hunny. You've still got plenty of time to figure out a name! I feel so good about this pregnancy for you. <3

Happy 2nd trimester!!!

Hi ladies!!

Jess - I'm so thrilled for you!! I know you don't feel out of the woods yet, but you should definitely start relaxing a bit! Are you getting any other testing done? I know you had thought about some other stuff but not sure what you decided - I'd say with the maternity 21 and the NT you should be good to go!!

Mar - you look absolutely gorgeous!! perfect pregnant body!!

Rach - how you feeling, hun????

Kelsey - saw your pics on facebook - you and your family looked great!! hope you had a great time!!

AFM - wedding went well and Oakley was a perfect little angel! Slept HORRIBLY on Friday night but then last night we got 13hrs straight out of him - I feel like a new lady today!! AF showed on Saturday so that answers that question! Ha! and Jess - yes my cycles have been super regular but I think my temps are up and down with the progesterone going up and down since the mirena came out. I had one more skin breakout after getting the mirena out but looks like I'm in the clear now!

I just ordered Oakley's halloween costume!

https://www.amazon.com/Count-Cutie-...Count+Cutie+Baby+Costume+-+Halloween+Costumes

I hope that takes you guys to it - so cute! "count cutie!"

Anyone else dressing their little ones up for halloween?

Sam - I love the new curtains! you're so talented!! All with having a little one to take care of too! I'm impressed! :)

Mar - how you feeling??? Any contractions yet??

As weird as it sounds - it feels really good to have an AF again! I haven't had a normal one since before I was pregnant with Oakley. I had the bleeding postpartum but that was definitely not AF like.

Hope everyone has a great week!!

Funny you should ask about contractions.

Ok, long story-ish. Saturday I was coaching my roller derby team in our final game in the season. There was about 10 minutes left in the game. One of the girls came off and was slowly skating to her seat when she tripped over someone's feet and smashed me in the back. - not cool. I snapped and then sat down because I instantly started having relatively aggressive contractions one on top of the other. I came home and laid down for a while and that seemed to slow things down and I had no spotting so I figured maybe things were good.
Well then yesterday afternoon I started getting cramps accompanying my Braxton's. They started to increase to 6 an hour, along with pain and cramping.
My husband and I headed up to labour and delivery just to make sure it wasn't anything serious. They hooked me up to the stress test and our little monkey is again A+++, but I however was having contractions less than 10 minutes apart. They did a urine sample and eventually hooked me up to an IV. They poured a litre of basically some kind of rehydrating junglejuice which slowed my contractions to 12 minutes apart. The doctor wasn't confident with that so they made me stay overnight :( and hooked up a second bag of the jungle juice and gave me an adavan to calm and sleep. Must have worked! I was out like a light until the nurse came in and unhooked the IV.
In the morning the doc came in and did an internal (OUCH) and my cervix still remains closed. They discharged me shortly after that. Geeeeez.

So that's my little adventure. Feeling exhausted now! Happy to be at home. Might even stay home again tomorrow and rest up a bit more. I mean I still do have almost 4 weeks left to make it through work. And I don't want to go off any earlier.... that's already a little early only because I wasn't comfortable driving an hour each direction to work in the last two weeks. So Canadian Thanksgiving weekend is my last day!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess I'm sooo happy for you :cry: :cloud9: this is your rainbow baby for sure I just couldn't be happier for you!!! Drink lots of water and relax you're going to have a wonderful normal pregnancy and a beautiful baby girly at the end! You'll have so much fun dressing her up!! Xxxx

Wow Mar... doesn't sound like it will be too long before Ariah is here!!!! :cloud9:

OMG Lindsay that costume is TOO stinkin cute! I can already see him in it LOL. He is gonna look soo adorbs <3 Glad you're having a good AF. It's always nice to know your body is working itself back to normal.

I most certainly agree with Mel that this is your rainbow Jess. I know it's hard to get too excited about, but i truly feel in my heart everything is gonna work out with baby plum! When is your due date again?!?

Oh my gosh Mar! Tell baby Mar to stay put! It's too early! Glad that was the last game of the season!! Rest up! I know you don't want to have to stop work too early but you have to do what you have to do, ya know?? Those internal exams can be a bit rough sometimes! eek!

Oh my gosh Mar! I would have freaked after getting bumped and had all those contractions. Glad everything is Ok. Like Lindsay said, you need to keep that little girl in there a bit longer. Are you packed and ready just in case? Will you be taking the year off for maternity leave? I have a friend that lives in Vancouver and its so nice that you girls get so much time off up there!

Lindsay - I cannot see the outfit, its blocked on my work email so I will need to check it at home. Glad AF is finally normal for you and you are starting to feel better after the Mirena.

Kelsey - love the FB pics with your sisters. You look great girl!

Mel - How are you? Your FB pics are great too. You guys are always out doing fun stuff it looks like.

Sam - How is Benjamin doing? Did his infection clear up?

Rachael - just checking to see how you are going? Has the bleeding completely stopped? Do you have another appointment soon with the doc for the Clomid?

Jess - Happy Anniversary to you and Chris!! I would say get to baby making, but.... :haha: The bleeding has stopped for about 3 days now. Everything should have passed. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things as far as my diet goes. I had gained 8 lbs in the last month between stress for work and the baby. I've lost 7 of it. So soon i'll be moving forward which makes me feel better. Slowly looking for another job. Hate mine and it definitely depresses me every day. Hoping to figure out what i want to do with my life and start going to school. One thing at a time though. Dr isn't going to put me on Clomid until after my new AF comes. Which could be in 3 weeks. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->